Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2019, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

I was disappointed Laci went home, I was hoping she would win. I like Laine and Alejandro so hopefully one of them will win.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:02 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

"Funny" how Jeremiah and Laci were early favourites and both were voted out last week. With the judges using their save on Laci, it was most likely that she'd be voted out again.

But yeah she was a probable choice for the finale, I guess the past couple of weeks ended up not being her strongest while Alejandro for example had some of his better weeks so it tipped the scale. Laine and Madison were favourites throughout so them being in the finale was expected. I do think it was always going to be one of those three though.

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 05-19-2019, 03:16 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

American Idol Season 17 Grand Finale Top 3 Performances & Results

Adam Lambert to perform his new single, “New Eyes,” and “Bohemian Rhapsody” with Dimitrius Graham
Carrie Underwood to perform her new hit single, “Southbound”
Daddy Yankee and Katy Perry to perform “Con Calma”
Dan + Shay to perform “All To Myself” and “Speechless” with Madison VanDenburg
Jon Pardi to perform a medley of “Night Shift” and “Dirt On My Boots” with Laine Hardy
Kane Brown to perform “Good As You” and “Lost in the Middle of Nowhere” with Alyssa Raghu
Katy Perry to perform “Unconditionally” with Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon
Kool & The Gang to perform a medley of “Hollywood Swinging,” “Ladies Night” and “Celebrate” with the Top 10
Luke Bryan to perform “Knockin’ Boots” and “Every Breath You Take” with Laci Kaye Booth
Lionel Richie to perform “Dancing on the Ceiling” with the Top 10
Montell Jordan to perform “This Is How We Do It” with Margie Mays and Austin Michael
Viral sensation Shayy returns to perform Andra Day’s “Rise Up”
Weezer to perform a medley of “Africa,” “Take On Me” and “Everybody Wants to Rule the World” with Wade Cota and Walker Burroughs

source

| ray
Old 05-20-2019, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

GO LAINE!!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 05-24-2019, 11:16 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Congrats to Laine! It was really his to lose. He had the backstory of him being on the show last year and being cut at the Green Mile. Then he did what he needed to all season long, he got the look upgrade and the confidence boost and always entertained. For me I enjoyed his style since last year, the major overhaul seemed a bit much, always wearing a suit and it seemed like he was mostly doing the same thing every week, but it worked for him so good for him! He figured out to play it this time around xD

The finale was fun, the first half was a bit slow and I didn't care for many of the performers, but then it picked up in the second half. I liked the Top 10 being back, Jeremiah sounded great, his duet with Katy was great! I liked Adam with Dimitrius too. More on the whole thing later.

| ray