Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2015, 02:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Mystique {Will & Chiyoh} #1 ~ "Did we really see a kiss between Chiyoh and Will?." "Oh yeah." Bryan Fuller

1st Will & Chiyoh Appreciation Thread

Supporters:

Cannibal_Princess♔
sourburst
Maggie Greene

Future Title Threads:
"It was you I wanted to set free."
“All sorrows can be borne if you put them in a story. Tell me a story.”
"Then we set off together in another incredibly, unlikely development of taking a train across Europe. It was great." Hugh Dancy
"I had most of my scenes with Hugh Dancy, who was great. It’s like his show so he makes a big effort to look after everyone." Tao Okamoto

Last edited by Alisha Daniels; 06-19-2015 at 07:14 PM
Old 05-28-2015, 11:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Where's the interview featured in the title?? I'd be interested in reading it. ^^

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram
Old 05-28-2015, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Where's the interview featured in the title?? I'd be interested in reading it. ^^
It's the tattle crime interview you posted in the Mollygram thread
That's all he says about them, but he says a little more about Chiyoh, like Hannibal seeks daughter figures in interesting young women like Chiyoh, Abigail and Miriam that remind him of Mischa, I guess that explains why he kept Miriam and what was the nature of his relationship with Chiyoh

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-28-2015, 12:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

TFTNT . Please add when we have a list ^^
I like the "Mystique" in the title .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-28-2015, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal_Princess♔ (View Post)
TFTNT . Please add when we have a list ^^
I like the "Mystique" in the title .
Will add you in Alisha's behalf it's nice and fits well because we don't know what happens with them

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-28-2015, 09:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
It's the tattle crime interview you posted in the Mollygram thread
That's all he says about them, but he says a little more about Chiyoh, like Hannibal seeks daughter figures in interesting young women like Chiyoh, Abigail and Miriam that remind him of Mischa, I guess that explains why he kept Miriam and what was the nature of his relationship with Chiyoh
What?? xD I DON'T REMEMBER SEEING THAT, lol. I posted a quick snippet about Will's relationship with Molly, but if there was a link to something beyond that quick quote, I didn't click on it. :S I saw that about the women in the interview you posted. I had a feeling that's why he kept Miriam, because nothing else made sense. I mean, I guess leverage is the other logical option, but I felt it had to be more than that. I wonder how old Mischa will be when she dies in this version, because truthfully, how can any of these young women remind him of Mischa? He can think of the "could have beens," but Mischa was too young to have much of a lasting personality. I mean, she definitely had one, but nothing that would be (IMO) relatable to an adult woman, except maybe intelligence. And it doesn't seem like the appeal is based on appearance, because Chiyoh, Miriam, and Abigail all have very different coloring/height/etc.

Anyway, I wonder why that's all Bryan said about Will/Chiyoh? I guess there ARE some things about this season he wants to keep secret.

Stalk me:
Old 05-28-2015, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it's not like they are similar, and going by age it should be someone in their thirties, not 20 something

Well Tao did say most of her scenes are with Hugh, and she's only in 4 eps

Old 05-29-2015, 08:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

http://francisdollarhydes.tumblr.com...nibal-season-3

Quote:
Yeah it's not like they are similar, and going by age it should be someone in their thirties, not 20 something

Well Tao did say most of her scenes are with Hugh, and she's only in 4 eps
4?? That's disappointing. She was one of the characters I was looking forward to seeing, though I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It's not like she'll serve a purpose after Hannibal's capture (unless she's called back for a trial or something). Anyway, I'm guessing she first appears in 3x2 like Hugh? Maybe? Either way, I was hoping for a new brotp with Will and Chiyoh, but I guess that won't be happening.

And agreed. Did Bryan use the words "interesting young women" to describe the Mischa candidates? Because with that logic, he should've seen Mischa in Alana, too.

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 05-29-2015 at 09:19 AM
Old 05-29-2015, 12:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the link .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-30-2015, 12:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
fear is not what you owe me

4?? That's disappointing. She was one of the characters I was looking forward to seeing, though I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It's not like she'll serve a purpose after Hannibal's capture (unless she's called back for a trial or something). Anyway, I'm guessing she first appears in 3x2 like Hugh? Maybe? Either way, I was hoping for a new brotp with Will and Chiyoh, but I guess that won't be happening.

And agreed. Did Bryan use the words "interesting young women" to describe the Mischa candidates? Because with that logic, he should've seen Mischa in Alana, too.
I guess so

Yeah, it should be someone closer to Alana's age or even older. Miriam Chiyoh and Abigail are too young to be kind of a Mischa-replacement, unless he was like 20 and Mischa was a little girl when that happened the age of the women he seeks just doesn't fit with the age Mischa would have now

Old 06-04-2015, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

will she really help him or betray him lol

Old 06-05-2015, 11:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the gif.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 06-05-2015, 01:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, it seems like everyone who works with/knew Hannibal betrays Will, so that's what I'm guessing. Cuz Bedelia and Abigail both betrayed him (though I wouldn't say maliciously), so I could see Chiyoh siding with Hannibal, as well.

Stalk me:
Old 06-05-2015, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, it seems like everyone who works with/knew Hannibal betrays Will, so that's what I'm guessing. Cuz Bedelia and Abigail both betrayed him (though I wouldn't say maliciously), so I could see Chiyoh siding with Hannibal, as well.
Not Alana and Jack.
I'm still thinking she's on her own side, she seems like a smart lady already

Old 06-06-2015, 09:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Not Alana and Jack.
I'm still thinking she's on her own side, she seems like a smart lady already
Both Alana and Jack abandoned Will (though Jack came back), so that could certainly come off as a betrayal. Beverly was the only one truly intent on helping him. And look where that got her. And yeah, that's true, Chiyoh hopefully isn't corrupted by Hannibal and is on whatever side benefits her most. I think that's how Bedelia is, too.

Stalk me: