Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2021, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Aw their bench. End of the World they had a bench as well.
Was it the same bench? I always thought the Ask Not and EOTW bench were the same.

Quote:
The only time this worked was in Buffy with Spike. His character was so dark and had so many layers to him. The over all storyline of him trying to get his soul back that it made his character even more interesting as the seasons went on. Plus Spikes humor was hysterical.
Ah see, it sounds like he wanted his soul back so becoming better works for him.
Hook wasn't initially interested in being good. His interest was revenge, so domestication doesn't work.

Quote:
Plus what the cast would of endured would have been even more crazy.
Just think about the means things that would've been put on emilie's instagram. People would've said anything to her just because they can hide behind a photo that's not of themselves.

Quote:
I know the show did really well when it aired with reruns on Scifi. We got so many more fans who posted on the board as a result.
It could've been like a BSG.
Old 03-07-2021, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Roswell!

Quote:
ROSWELL!!! 👽 Been sooo excited about this stop! (2nd post soon-too many pics!) Super cool to visit the real place finally! 21 years ago this show changed my life in so many amazing ways! I loved learning about the history of the alleged 1947 UFO crash when we were making the show, & learning tons more with my little family on our visit!! Oh what a friggin super fun day we had! We went to as many places as we could & made some really fun memories 👽💚. Have you been to #Roswell ?! What did you do?!

#rvlife #tessharding #newmexico #roswellhigh 📸 @ericbilitch
Old 03-07-2021, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I LOVE Emilie! This post so made my day!I adore her glasses!

I love how she has embraced her Roswell days and is now going to the actual Roswell in New Mexico! Looks like she had an Alien Blast!

I know Brendan went a few years ago. I know Nick is from New Mexico as well and I think he mentioned how he went to the original Roswell. I think Shiri and Jason have been as well.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 03-08-2021, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I was wondering if Jason or any other Roswell cast mate Liked her post.

I like the glasses too.
Old 03-08-2021, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I wonder? I hope they did!

I so want her glasses! They are amazing!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 03-09-2021, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope so too. They can have a reunion in Roswell.

cute video that includes the theme song
Old 03-09-2021, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

I love Emilie. She really is the cutest
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 03-09-2021, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I want more of Roswell.
Old 03-09-2021, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Me too! Nothing beats the original!
Old 03-10-2021, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Same here. Could we get a Gilmore Girls type of deal, where we get one more season and some good writers who could tie everything together that has happened?
Old 03-10-2021, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Is the new one still on?
Old 03-11-2021, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Is the new one still on?
The new show? Yeah it is.

We probably need a new thread, right? 300 is the post limit right? I can get on that?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread