Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2022, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

I just thought they might do some re-shoots or something, but maybe that is not possible I hope the show gets a decent ending, cliffhangers are the worst.

Everybody loves a wedding, but I don't know. It is also such a cliche
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Pempees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 04:39 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Honestly, it would be ridiculous to see Max/Liz or Michael/Alex get married cause both pairings are toxic and have had so many problems. The latter just finally started dating halfway through last season, so that would be even more ridiculous cause it's very rushed. Then Max and Liz with all the stuff with him killing Liz's sister in S1, Liz doing experiments on alien DNA then Max blew up her lab making her lose all her work, etc. Just so many lies and distrust happened with them on this show, that I also find it unbelievable for them to get married too. So if I HAD to choose which couple gets married at the end of the season (If it's even true) it has to be Max and Liz since they have actually been together off and on since S1 and they are the main couple of the show. They do have all that over M/A. It would be cool if I got an M/M reunion, but since the show is ending so abruptly next season, I doubt if it happens. If the show wasn't cancelled like this, I still think they would of eventually reunited but like I said I'm glad I still got them as a couple for two seasons.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 05-20-2022 at 04:45 PM
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 09:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)

If there is a wedding. yeah, Max and Liz or they will do a double wedding with them and Michael and Alex since they have been on their bandwagon.

Although I have not been watching, so who knows what they will do this season.
I can absolutely see a Liz/Max wedding, and most definitely a Malex engagement. Malex have had so many hints to them wanting to start a family and have their picket fence Life with each other. Liz/Max and Michael/Alex have always been written as the ultimate pairings. And with how excited Vlamburn were about the final few episodes for Malex, it seems something big is in store for them Malex and Echo were always going to end up together. Also Michael and Alex have been in love throughout the entirety of the series. CANON! M/M were not in fact together for two whole seasons at all, but whatever helps you believe they ever had a chance in this reiteration.
Old 05-21-2022, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am not a Michael and Alex fan on the reboot. I think Michael and Maria had the chemistry. Even if I ignore that I loved Michael and Maria of the original series. The chemistry was there on the reboot. But the show went the way they went. Hard to know what they will do with the final season. Anything is possible with weddings.

Whether they are ready for not. Or are only dating for a few months or not. If the show knew to some closure in case the show was cancelled. Then it could mean anything.

Michael and Maria did have a connection on the reboot. They were dating for a period. But yeah, they have invested in Michael and Alex too. The show was all over the place. With questionable choices by characters.

And I lost interest.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!

Last edited by Jasper1975; 05-21-2022 at 10:50 AM
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 09:38 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree obviously lol. Michael and Maria is why I gave the show a chance, I saw so much chemistry when they first hooked up and they still have a huge connection. Michael kept picking Maria and showing she is who he wanted to be with over and over again the first two seasons. I'm glad they had a real relationship and that they both said they love each other before it ended. M/M will obviously and always love each other. So I'll always be glad I got that before the show ends.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 05-21-2022 at 06:44 PM
Old 05-21-2022, 07:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Michael wanted to have a relationship within Alex all of season 1, unfortunately Alex was not ready because of his trauma. Michael ended up going to Maria because Malex were all over the place and were just not ready. This didn’t mean Michael didn’t love Maria, he did, but it doesn’t change the fact he loves Alex more. As soon as Michael and Maria ended, Michael was all hopeful for Alex. Michael does choose Alex. He chooses Alex even when they aren’t together. Going to Alex first to tell him things. Building a bomb that would kill his family and Maria, for Alex. I mean Miluca had a relationship and that is over. It was never going to last because Michael continually loved Alex through all of it. This series will end with Malex and that was always going to happen. Chemistry is subjective though. Vlamis and Blackburn’s chemistry was far superior, IMO, and it helped that those actors love Malex as much as the fandom. The way Vlamis and Tyler believe and want Malex together just makes it even easier to ship Malex.

But I am not very popular on here A few people on here twist the canon of the show and try to downplay the love between a male/male relationship, a relationship in which the actors are very pro about. So I think I am done. We will see what happens in this final season, and then maybe everyone who doubts Malex were always it for this show in terms of love for Michael and Alex will finally just accept it as well.

Last edited by Enchanted Goddess; 05-21-2022 at 07:52 PM
Enchanted Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Chemistry is subjected and always will be subjected. People see what they see. Other people will not see it. Just like in the original series. People saw chemistry between Max and Tess. Or Michael and Isabel. I did not. Except maybe in "Four Square" for Michael and Isabel. But it was not enough to disrupt Michael and Maria's overall. Chemistry is always subjected. It is how we the individual viewer respond to it.

To me, it has nothing to do it with being a male/male relationship. I just did not see it. I saw it more with Michael and Maria. But the show did both relationships. But saw it how it as they will, and were invested in one side more than the other.

It is their show. Writers will always do what they want. I lost interest for many other reasons, how they were doing the whole show. Max and Liz. And choices they made. It just was not that interesting.

We don't know how the final season will see things. Or how it all concludes.

Many of the seasons were completed before they hit the air. So, it was not even like they could take what the audiences were responding too. It was what they as the writers had a plan for, and what they were drawn to as they wrote the show.

We as fans will always see what we see. Everyone is different.

Last edited by Jasper1975; 05-22-2022 at 12:02 PM
Old 05-22-2022, 11:49 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Same here, I couldn't care less that it's two men. I've just never seen the chemistry or hoopla with M/A. I've much preferred M/M and always saw a lot of chemistry between them. I liked their love story and how they were written when they were together. That's all *shrugs*
Old 05-22-2022, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

I don't mind Alex and Michael together, they have cute scenes and all, but I just liked M/M better. I doubt that anybody here thinks anything of it being male/male relationship, but maybe we are biased on this forum towards M/M because we enjoyed the original pairing so much
Old 05-22-2022, 03:58 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I've seen many M/M fans elsewhere for Roswell NM, but it's refreshing to hear you two like them on the reboot too. I'm usually the only one that talks about them on this entire site, so it's nice to see a little more love. That's why I had to represent them in my avatar too lol.
Old 05-23-2022, 02:59 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Did the new season start?
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It starts June 6th.
Old 05-24-2022, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I've seen many M/M fans elsewhere for Roswell NM, but it's refreshing to hear you two like them on the reboot too. I'm usually the only one that talks about them on this entire site, so it's nice to see a little more love. That's why I had to represent them in my avatar too lol.
I do love you icon!

A lot of people do love Malex, but my heart bleeds for M/M. I really wish we would see them together, I love how they were so playful and witty together. But I doubt it. They just threw Maria a bone with the guy. Can't even remember whose brother it was
Old 05-24-2022, 10:51 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^Thanks! I did love Michael and Maria's banter with each other too. I love couples that banter, just another layer of their chemistry. Yeah, last season they put Maria with Greg (If you can even call it that. He was barely on the show last season and they just threw them at each other when the season was also over to get it out the way) They are boring and have no chemistry. Hell, I would of taken her with Kyle over Greg. They have a little chemistry at least, her and Greg have none but Maria will always have the best chemistry with Michael.

https://www.fanforum.com/f88/%E2%98%...-too-63259440/

Since some of y'all like M/M, here's a thread on the couples board of them if anyone wants to drop in from time to time. I'm usually the only one that posts in it though, I just couldn't let it die lol.
Old 05-25-2022, 03:17 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

We shall see how this new season goes less than 2 weeks away until the premiere.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread