Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2021, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I agree! We need more love for this ship!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 05-07-2021, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I think that, considering how old the show is, we do pretty well here
Old 05-07-2021, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
So when Tess came on I was so interested in her being another alien and I thought her eps were the most exciting of the season. I wasn’t spoiled, either, for her arrival so I had no idea a “horrible” character was coming along to “ruin” the ML relationship. I think, though, even if I was spoiled about her arrival, I wouldn’t have cared much about what she did for ML since I was watching more for the alien mythology than the coupling.
same here.......I was so into the mythology, the orbs, the destiny book, River dog! and the last few moments of season 1 was such a tease for me!! I thought s2 was going to be so good with stories of an alien war here on earth .
Old 05-07-2021, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I think that, considering how old the show is, we do pretty well here
Agree

My favorite eps of s1 were the ones that focused on the alien stuff. I remember really, really liking Into the Woods. And even the Blind Date stuff with Michael/Isabel lighting the fire and then Nasedo being there at the end was awesome. Oh, and 285 South was good.
Old 05-07-2021, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I loved it when they focuses on the alien stuff and not always on the teenage drama!

Another reason why I didn't enjoy season 3 as much.

I liked season 1. It was perfect. Season 2 was off to a good start then it fell off the rails. Season 3 don't even get me started.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 05-08-2021, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Season 1 was by far the best
Old 05-08-2021, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Teenage drama is regurgitated and gets old. Alien drama never runs out of creativity.
Old 05-08-2021, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Totally agree! That is why I loved season 1 science fiction and mystery all rolled into one with some teenage drama the best!
Old 05-09-2021, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I'll always wish that those writers had been able to complete their plan for the show
Old 05-09-2021, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Same. The s1 writers weren't always perfect --- I mean, why did ML making out set off the orbs? It made no sense and wasn't ever properly explained --- but they were still better than what we got with the end of s2 writers' mess.
Old 05-10-2021, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, that part was pretty stupid
Old 05-10-2021, 05:25 AM
Elite Fan

Super hot episode, but true, it doesn't really make sense
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 05-10-2021, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They could've at least thrown in a line that said something about heightened emotions playing a part.
Old 05-10-2021, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

I thought it has something to do with connecting to humans?? Michael says something to the thought of connecting to others at some point...trying to remember....but yeah, come to think of it although it was a pretty hot episode (sexual healing) it really didn’t explain anything from a Sci fi perspective......

Can we get those S1 writers back in a room and see what they would have come up with again?

I did like the episodes of S2 with the skins and the harvest and seeing our four aliens working together to solve the mysteries......I also really liked max in the city and the alien summit.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel like the writers just figured it was almost end of the season and they needed to get ML together, especially since Tess was coming next ep. More drama if ML are actually a couple.

Quote:
Can we get those S1 writers back in a room and see what they would have come up with again?
I'd like that

The first half of s2 was definitely stronger than the ones after the Christmas ep.