Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2004, 11:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I*m quite the little alien lover right here *points to myself* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I*m an alien lover...pre-Tess... cause she just screwed everything up.... *GRRRRRR* Can*t enough bad things about Tess... so I won*t try.. I*ll just keep it to myself! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] But.. Love the idea of the thread!!

-Dreamer-Groupie-YOR-DirtyBird-JB Obsessie-
*Sarah Marie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Horizon*:
<STRONG>I wanted it to be for the 'ships, but both can be talked about.</STRONG>
Well we already have a Cliffie and Rebel board if you want to talk about those ships. Being the pod squad, you would talk about the aliens as a whole. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Any questions, let me know.
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Dreamer 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Linda Claudia Behr:
<STRONG>Hi *Horizon* [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

The one thing, I love about them, is their appetite! Sweet and spicy together... YUM! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]</STRONG>
oh i totally agree! Its awakened a lot of people's tastes!! There's like 3 people I know who like Chocolate Cake and Tabasco Sauce [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] me being one of them! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

Kirsty Did you try tabasco sauce on your pizza? Mariael311 got me into that and I love it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Dreamer 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:24 AM
Absolute Fan

Jen No, I haven't tried that one [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'll have a try of that one!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Have you tried Tuna mixed with Salad Cream, and then Mixed with Tabasco sauce, with cucumber in a Sandwich? wow wee!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
ooh, and I just discovered that its amazing on a Maple and Pecan twist [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] that cos I bought the cake, and someone asked me to proove that I eat it with anything - I carry a bottle around with me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

ooh! And in Chilli Con Carni!! Well thats one of the things it was made for [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the stuff!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'll try it on Pizza! Thanks 4 the tip! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer 4 Ever:
<STRONG>Kirsty Did you try tabasco sauce on your pizza? Mariael311 got me into that and I love it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I sure did you get you started on that! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kirsty- Pecans may be to much for me hun! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But choc cake, isnt'bad! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 11:25 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

OMG! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't eat sweat and spicy together... Usually, at first I eat spicy meal and then the sweet one [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] sweets, especially chocolate... YUM!

And I think Max and Isabel are great siblings, I like their relation. The Departure was so touching when they had to say goodbye to their parents... [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]
Pav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 11:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
originally posted by dreamer4ever:Well we already have a Cliffie and Rebel board if you want to talk about those ships. Being the pod squad, you would talk about the aliens as a whole. Any questions, let me know.

I'm a fan of those couples Max/Tess and Isabel/Michael because they're supposed to be couples as aliens. [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

[ 03-24-2004: Message edited *Horizon* ]

"There's nothing that we cannot do beneath a canopy of stars..."
from Shining Light by ASH (Roswell soundtrack)
*Horizon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 12:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I think I*m too much of a baby to try tabasco sauce on anything... I sometimes complain that 'mild' salsa is too hot... *lol* But I combine the sweet/sour tastes... I salt almost everything... like... grapefruit *n* cantalope and stuff like that... So.. I guess I*ma little weird.. *lol*

-Dreamer-Groupie-YOR-DirtyBird-JB Obsessie-
*Sarah Marie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 12:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

I haven't tried tobasco sauce on any of those foods either.

Old 03-24-2004, 01:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Neither have I but I really wanna for some strange reason... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tabasco.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 02:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

LOL

Old 03-24-2004, 03:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LittleHottie510:
<STRONG>I think I*m too much of a baby to try tabasco sauce on anything... I sometimes complain that 'mild' salsa is too hot... *lol* But I combine the sweet/sour tastes... I salt almost everything... like... grapefruit *n* cantalope and stuff like that... So.. I guess I*ma little weird.. *lol*</STRONG>

aww bless! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sarah - u gotta try it!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tabasco.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by prettylittleroswellian:
<STRONG>

aww bless! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sarah - u gotta try it!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tabasco.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah you do!!! Start slow! Then you'll be like us...drowning everything in Tabasco! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 04:13 PM
Banned

This is turning into a Tabasco thread? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/tabasco.gif[/img]
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top