Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2016, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

The trailer was misleading he spared Floki, mostly for magic!Athelstan saying mercy and all Helga has suffered, wtf was that magic Athelstan though

Judith and her hubby are like Ragnar and Aslaug mutually cheating on each other but I like him with Kwenthrith I was feeling bad for him being cheated on again

What is it with the lack of Lagertha? She wasn't in 2 and in this she only appears to have a love scene with Kalf wtf

I'm disappointed Aslaug still doesn't stand up when Ragnar keeps treating her badly, do something woman!!

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 03-04-2016, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I love the episode!

I've always liked Eckbert and Judith, together and separately, but now I appreciate them even more! He's giving her what she wants and lets her come to him on her own terms. Clever, cunning man, always has been!

Ragnar seems better, less sick I mean.

I would've really liked seeing Lagertha show consideration/concern for Ragnar on the way back on the ship when he was very ill. Would've been the perfect opportunity...Aslaug doesn't even give a damn anymore. Or wait, she never did.
Old 03-04-2016, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

I was actually tired of Lagertha worrying about Ragnar so I'm glad, she's helped him enough in the past and he never ever said thank you nor did he want to help her with Kalf after she saved his ass so she's gonna handle it herself , but first she will enjoy Kalf a bit before she offs him she's totally not buying his bs, did you see her face afterwards?

Aslaug loved Ragnar, but like Travis said, Ragnar makes his wives hate him lol

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 03-04-2016, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 03-05-2016, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

Wow Ragnar is cray
Finally Aslaug calls out Ragnar
If Rollo protects his new people and successfully does it Gisla might start to see him in other light

This ep better have more Lagertha

Old 03-05-2016, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

yeah, Ragnar's mental state is rather questionable
Old 03-05-2016, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

I hope Lagertha will have some lines soon and a storyline
Old 03-05-2016, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

made some icons

Last edited by wickedrum; 03-05-2016 at 01:11 PM
Old 03-06-2016, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLastDayWithoutYou (View Post)
I hope Lagertha will have some lines soon and a storyline
Omg seriously I know she will have something really big and prob be the last one standing but 3 eps in and so little ugh

Beautiful icons esp the Rollo one

Old 03-06-2016, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I have some more

Old 03-06-2016, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

Great work

Old 03-10-2016, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Vikings tonight!!!
Old 03-10-2016, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Wow thurdsay already! I still have to wait until tomorrow

Old 03-11-2016, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

it turns out I had to wait till today as well as Amazon didn't have it available last night like the week before
Old 03-11-2016, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

I just saw it!

Rollo/Gisla omfg too funny, Gisla just needed some good sex look how her demeanor changed! and everyone hearing it

What the heck did Yidu give Ragnar? Need some of that

Aslaug is slaying I knew she was up to something, hit Ragnar where it hurts the most , his son being a true Viking and hating Christians, and prone to plot against him with this new King, and she's using Yidu as a distraction and he fell for it, that's why she chose her

The lack of Lagertha is unforgivable though, I was dissapointed Bjorn was so naive, the man that attacked him had a ring and then when he arrrives doesn't he notice Kalf's face and the fact that he says he heard he went out there? This guy usurped his mother come on he also didn't tell Lagertha someone was sent to murder him, anyway Lagertha will kill Kalf one way or the other, I'm sure just look at the promos maybe Torvi's hubby backstabs Kalf and tells Lagertha for allowing his wife to leave him with Bjorn?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread