Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2022, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's my birthday!

I always wanted to try it, despite my fear of heights.

Yes good films out now. I'm seeing the new Fantastic Beasts film today. I also want to see the WWII film, Operation Mincemeat.

Well good luck on writing the letter. That's taken a long time to get to sentencing.
Old 04-21-2022, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

to my Claire!! How’s the day for you, girl?? Cake, presents or just normal?

Yeah, the drama started in 2018, when I first started working with that psychopathic co-worker. 2018 to 2022. I think the pandemic got in the way of it going quicker. In that time, my brother has improved his life and is much happier so once this is over, hopefully he will never repeat what he did and will have a better life.

Ugh, I think I have a bladder infection, I really need to call the doc but they are closed for another half hour to call them. It really hurts and feels like I’ll pee my pants with every step I take when its bad.
Old 04-22-2022, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Leanne!

I had a cake in a cafe which was coconut and lemon, and was delicious! I also found an ice cream which was turkish delight flavoured. My son liked it so much he kept going back for more!

I had a few presents yes, some necklaces and Doctor Who.

I also saw the new Fantastic Beasts film at the cinema.

I'm glad your brother is getting past the whole thing.

That sounds bad, I hope you get antibiotics, Leanne!
Old 04-29-2022, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, it seems to have calmed down for now, thankfully. Hope it doesn't return!

Turkish delight ice cream? I want that!! Real turkish delight is really good!! hard to imagine the flavour tho!

What era of Dr. Who do you really enjoy most?

Ugh, today at work. For some reason, at least 3 classes are using the library space for a dance lesson. Which means really loud music, dance stomping as a group and just loud volume which really hurts my ears and agitates me. I decided this week to order some Beats ear buds with noise cancelling and they arrived in time to be using them and I think they are saving my life right now

Life is going ok. My cat seems to be doing well for now too thankfully.
Old 04-29-2022, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love to watch the second Doctor the most. I just got a story which has been animated, as only the audio exists.

Good planning on the ear buds!

It's been really dry and cold here recently. I'm resisting putting the heating on though. The cost of gas has gone through the roof!
Old 04-29-2022, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Uh oh! I just got the heads up that this dancing class in here is going to happen every Friday for the next month. Oh boy, that means I'm going to bring my NC headphones then, I don't care what anyone might think, Beats have nothing on real headphones to block noise.

Is the 2nd Dr. Who the one from your own childhood?

I know that show goes back to the 60's!

I know, the prices are ridiculous! I turned off my gas fireplace and just wear long sleeves and cozy socks. Also, yesterday it cost me $70 dollars to fill my car up with gas! That's NOT good since I usually have to fill up once a week for my work commute!
Old 04-30-2022, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good idea!

No I'm not old enough for that! I love him from watching existing episodes and reading novels of his stories. I remember the fourth Doctor towards the end of his run as my earliest childhood memories, but of course I've seen loads of earlier stuff!

Oh yes. Petrol prices have rocketed upwards. Normal unleaded is up to £1.63 a litre, it went up by at least 30p a litre and that is with the Government taking off 5p a litre in tax.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy Star Wars Day.
Old 05-06-2022, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope everyone had a good Star Wars day! I've only seen the first 6 and that's all I can keep track of for that world! Now there are too many offshoots and storylines with Disney having bought the franchise!

I feel good cause I think I connect with a student, a young boy who loves reading and I recommended a book to him and he said he will try it. Hope he likes it. its rare there are kids who actually like to converse and read actual novels that aren't just graphic novels!

I think last week I ate something I ordered that gave me some e.coli I don't think I ever had it before but it wasn't fun but I think its going away, I'm just glad if that was it, it wasn't the life threatening sort!

how are things across the pond??
Old 05-07-2022, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really like the new Star Wars TV shows on Disney.

That's lovely you connected with him.

The latest wave of covid has subsided here. We just had local elections and the Conservatives did badly after all the scandals.

We went to the cinema today and it was really busy. It is nice seeing things getting back to normal.
Old 05-11-2022, 06:36 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

last week i was still with my jacket, this week it was summer weather. i'm rather confused with the weather. work has been busy as usual. i look forward for vacation
Old 05-12-2022, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope it stays good!

I have a holiday coming up, I'm going to Iceland in a few weeks!
Old 05-13-2022, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Its that weird part of spring where some days are warm enough that having my gas fireplace turned off feels needed , only until a rainy day and its too freezing to not have it on. Same with shoes, full coverage in case it rains or flip flops??

I went to the cinema with my dad the other night too. I haven't been there for years and we went to see the new Dr. Strange movie in a VIP theater. Leather seats, food served to your seat and no one under 18 yrs old. It was like watching a movie in first class on a airplane!

The movie was pretty good, it must have cost a fortune to make with all the special effects. I don't usually watch super hero movies, but I liked some cameos and am always amazed that Elizabeth Olsen can act, when her way famous older sisters never really could
Old 05-14-2022, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's been incredibly dry here so far this year. Very hot today, too.

That sounds like a great experience. I saw it last weekend. I enjoyed it, too. I love the Marvel film.

Watching Eurovision. I'm certain Ukraine will win this year.
Old 05-29-2022, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just to let everyone know I'm going to be away on holiday this week, but if I can I will pop in.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread