Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Website Manager

Please Welcome Your Temporary Moderator!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that Almeida's Army from the Moderator Support Team has been appointed to temporarily moderate this board, so please welcome him! Please feel free to contact him with any questions or concerns that you have by clicking on his profile link. Thanks!
Old 03-03-2014, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Tim!

Thank you very much indeed for the help while Christina wrestles with school matters.

I appreciate it more than I could say.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykerr (View Post)
Hi Tim!

Thank you very much indeed for the help while Christina wrestles with school matters.

I appreciate it more than I could say.
Hey no worries Happy to be here! I did a politics degree at University (graduated last year) so it'll be good to talk to you about the important issues of the day
Old 03-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats on graduating!

It's not been so long that I've forgotten how it seems like we'll never get there, so kudos!

And, I must say, talking politics has long been a passion of mine (little wonder, obviously), so I'll be quite happy to share those conversations with you.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:51 AM
Elite Fan

Cheers! My dissertation was a particular nightmare, as I finished it (though it needed mass trimming down) a week before the deadline. My dissertation supervisor chose that time to tell me he didn't like the title and that I needed to change it, prompting a massive rewrite of 10,000 words in 4 days. Fun fun fun.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Total Fan

Thanks so much for filling in for me, especially on that short notice!

And congrats on graduating from me, too! What was the final title and topic of your dissertation then?
Old 03-08-2014, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, boy.

That's quite the challenge, Tim.

Extra kudos for having met that challenge.