Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2015, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I would've enjoyed Lionel and Martha chemistry if Jonathan wasn't in the picture.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Me too.
Old 08-28-2015, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Me too.

I remember during Season 2 I was like Lionel and Martha have some pretty nice chemistry and I felt guilty cause of Jonathan and Martha healthy relationship.

With Martha/Johnathan, they are suppose to be together so it feels a bit like betrayal to go against them... although their story always ends tragic.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, I could never not love Martha/Jonathan. One of the reasons I love L&C is that Martha and Jonathan are both still very much a part of Clark's life.

I'm too wiped to do my review of episodes Oracle to Vessel, will be starting S6 tonight so will try to do quick recaps of them tomorrow.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I was happy to see a different take on Clark's life, and no threat to Jonathan's life. Martha and Jonathan relationship was nicely done... I actually think I preferred the relationship on LnC show than on SV.... or the same.

Oh I can't wait to read your reviews!
Old 09-03-2015, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, I feel the same, I can't quite decide which Martha/Jonathan relationship I prefer…

Sorry I didn't get round to the reviews yesterday, I wasn't feeling very well and today I just felt like having a bit of a break from my laptop. I'm a little more well rested now, might do them later tonight once I get myself sorted.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think I prefer it on the LnC show because they seemed like they had more fun, with SV version it seemed like more angst... I loved angst, but sometimes I prefer more happiness.

It's okay! can't wait to see your reviews whenever you post them.
Old 09-04-2015, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I pre-wrote one for Sneeze which I watched last night, just need to remember the episodes Oracle, Vessel and Zod now. Obviously I'll go to the S6 thread for Zod and Sneeze.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Love Sneeeze, looking forward to your review, so funny when he blew the door off, Lois' face
Old 09-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Even though the 100th episode Reckoning was sad to watch, it was my favorite episode of Season 5.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oracle; Great episode, a lot going on. I can barely remember it already, if I'm honest. I loved the opening scene with Martha, Chloe and Lois giving Clark a subdued birthday party. Love Lois's cake. She never was a great cook. I thought it sweet that Lois gave him a diary as a present. So sad when Martha gave Clark that birthday card from Jonathan, with two baseball tickets. Clark wasn't gonna go without him. When Clark saw Jonathan's very real 'ghost' at his grave, I completely forgot it was Milton Fine in disguise, even though it's obvious no ghost of Jonathan's would tell Clark to kill anyone, even Lionel.

Vessel; Excellent season finale, with Lex, possessed by Zod, releasing a deadly computer virus. Best bit of course is when Chloe kisses Clark thinking she might never see him again amidst the chaos that ensues. I love that moment. Great cliff hanger with Clark being sent to the Phantom Zone by Zod and Lois and Martha in danger with the plane going down - I liked that it was Fine flying it, that was pretty creepy. Poor Chloe caught in the riots in the streets of Metropolis. I liked how Lionel tried to save her.

Last edited by livstevi21; 09-08-2015 at 06:19 AM
Old 09-09-2015, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oracle, the scenes I remember from it is the of course the Clois scenes. I remember Lois giving Clark a diary for his birthday cause he likes to keep things to himself, that was nice... and the scene "There are times where I think you don't know me at all, and others when I think you know me better than anybody." Foreshadowing to their future.

I really didn't watch most both episodes in quite awhile.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, I loved that with them too. Lovely foreshadowing.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Yeah, I loved that with them too. Lovely foreshadowing.

Since you are finished with Season 5, can you name your top Season 5 episodes right off the bat?
Old 09-09-2015, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Arrival, Hidden, Splinter, Fragile and Vessel. There's a couple of others I still like, but off the top of my head, that's my top 5.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread