Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2022, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, totally agree. Chloe became more mature and I loved their friendship from S5, they became so much more special.
Old 06-23-2022, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 09-10-2022, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Yeah, totally agree. Chloe became more mature and I loved their friendship from S5, they became so much more special.
Yep, she was a perfect friendship.
Old 09-14-2022, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

She truly was
Old 09-25-2022, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved the heck out of mature Chloe since those early seasons were difficult for me with her. lol
Old 09-27-2022, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I get that. I still love her in the early seasons. Yes, she made some questionable choices, but she was young. She learnt from those mistakes.
Old 09-28-2022, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Chloe's character had different layers because she wasn't even in the comic books.
Old 09-29-2022, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Indeed, she did.
Old 09-29-2022, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Indeed, she did.
The same with Lionel's character too!
Old 12-15-2022, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Well, finally on S5 with my re-watch! I think it's been about 7 years since my last full re-watch maybe? It has certainly been a while.

Just watched the premier episode "Arrival". It's a great season opener. Poor Chloe freezing to death in the fortress, it's a good thing Clark was able to hear her calling him for help. I'll always love that scene, and her saying "I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet, Clark. Take me along for the ride" And the hospital scene afterwards. This is the start of the stronger Chlark friendship that I always love.

Lois helping out Jonathan to find Martha was so sweet of her, it's like she really became a a part of the Kent family long before she and Clark finally get together. I wonder where Jason's body was though.

Clark managing to dispose of the other Kryptonians was great, they thought they had him trapped and he got the better of them. Jor-El doesn't give Clark enough credit, or enough time. He had to see if Lana was ok, and by then the sun was going down and Jor-El takes away his powers. I love the scene with Clark visiting Lana in the hospital because of the song in the background, Depeche Mode's Precious is such a vibe.

It will be kinda funny getting to see James Masters as Brainiac again since I am actually watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer for the first time (about to finish S5 and on to S6).
Old 12-17-2022, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well, finally on S5 with my re-watch! I think it's been about 7 years since my last full re-watch maybe? It has certainly been a while.
What a coincidence that your re-watch coincided with Talk Ville!

Quote:
Just watched the premier episode "Arrival". It's a great season opener. Poor Chloe freezing to death in the fortress, it's a good thing Clark was able to hear her calling him for help. I'll always love that scene, and her saying "I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet, Clark. Take me along for the ride" And the hospital scene afterwards. This is the start of the stronger Chlark friendship that I always love.
Chlark is the absolute best in Season Five!

Quote:
Lois helping out Jonathan to find Martha was so sweet of her, it's like she really became a a part of the Kent family long before she and Clark finally get together. I wonder where Jason's body was though.
She totally proved what an awesome human she is! I believe Lex handles Jason's body because at the end with Lana's newspaper, Lex has left a not: "You owe me one. L"

Quote:
Clark managing to dispose of the other Kryptonians was great, they thought they had him trapped and he got the better of them. Jor-El doesn't give Clark enough credit, or enough time. He had to see if Lana was ok, and by then the sun was going down and Jor-El takes away his powers. I love the scene with Clark visiting Lana in the hospital because of the song in the background, Depeche Mode's Precious is such a vibe.
Great Scene! That sunset decision is absolutely amazing! Love the ending song too!

Quote:
It will be kinda funny getting to see James Masters as Brainiac again since I am actually watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer for the first time (about to finish S5 and on to S6).
I haven't seen Buffy properly, but I know James is a talented guy, especially wonderful in SV too!

Tom's gorgeousness is also at its peak in this season!
Old 12-20-2022, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Well, I started the re-watch because of the Blu Ray box set release, so that was October 2021.

Totally agree, I loved Chlark so much in this season

Ah, makes sense.

He's a great actor. I've really been enjoying Buffy, absolutely recommend you check it out sometime when you get a chance.

Indeed, Tom gets more and more gorgeous each season!
Old 12-20-2022, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well, I started the re-watch because of the Blu Ray box set release, so that was October 2021.
Right! You are enjoying Clark in crystal clear UHD!

Quote:
Totally agree, I loved Chlark so much in this season
Tom & Allison at their absolute best!

Quote:
He's a great actor. I've really been enjoying Buffy, absolutely recommend you check it out sometime when you get a chance.
I might check it out someday. I have seen some episodes on TV when it was airing.

Quote:
Indeed, Tom gets more and more gorgeous each season!
Beyond Gorgeous! Season Five Is Out Of This World Handsome!
Old 12-21-2022, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I am!

I won't be watching any episodes this week, but I'll get back to it next week.
Old 12-22-2022, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I am!

I won't be watching any episodes this week, but I'll get back to it next week.

I hope you are enjoying your Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas, Liv!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread