Old 06-27-2022, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I love that too!
Old 06-28-2022, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
I love that too!

Of course, Tom looks great in it too. That's a topic that's been taking a side these day with everyone, especially new fans, re-watching for the story line.
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Just finished watching "Asylum" this episode is hard to sit through, not because it's bad, it's terrific but incredibly uncomfortable viewing at the same time. Every time I watch the part when Lionel says "again" as Lex gets practically brain-fried I have to shut my eyes, it's so awful. Poor, poor Lex. It's miraculous that Lex fully recovered from it and the procedure actually worked. Lionel made his own son go through all that so that he could avoid Lex convicting him and possible jail time.

Have to feel for Clark too, though. I know he didn't realise the procedure was happening right at that time, but why did he have to put the power back on after he got his powers back from Eric once again.
Old 06-29-2022, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Again with this episode, just as Lex & Lana are going through this incredibly difficult time, Clark also is in a hell of a lot of pain.
Old 06-29-2022, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

They were all going through a lot of pain in that episode. Lana with her physical pain, Lex and his mental pain and Clark with his emotional pain.
Old 06-29-2022, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
They were all going through a lot of pain in that episode. Lana with her physical pain, Lex and his mental pain and Clark with his emotional pain.
Absolutely Agree.

Love the end scene/song with Clark & Lana.
Old 06-29-2022, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Me too, in fact I thought I had it in my playlist but I didn't so I immediately bought it off iTunes
Old 06-30-2022, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Glad you have access to do that.
Old 06-30-2022, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That's why I love iTunes!

Just watched episode 10 "Whisper". I'm always reminded of a rabbit or a squirrel when that guy uses his screeching powers lol. Bit of a corny FOTW but I do love how Clark gains his super hearing ability. Your other senses do take over when you lose your sight and for Clark that was just elevated. It's a bit of a coincidence that he just so happened to hone in on a phone call conversation between Chloe and Lionel and learn that Chloe had been feeding Lionel information about him. I'm glad he confronted her about it, but she did make a valid point that she thought that he of all people would know about making a stupid mistake in a moment of weakness. Still, Chloe was still being pretty stupid, especially when she tries to threaten Lionel by saying she'll write a Daily Planet column about a billionaire businessman's odd obsession with a teenage farm boy. She's way out of her depth an lo behold, she loses her column and her dad loses his job in the process. She tells Clark and Pete as if she's shocked that Lionel would retaliate like that.

I'll always wonder if that FOTW guy didn't wave the flamethrower into Clark's eyes, would Clark have regained his sight naturally? I guess not since the only way he lost it in the first place was when he used his heat vision, hit a bit of kryptonite that blasted back into his eyes. I'll always love the scene when Clark tries to hone in on his hearing by turning on all the loud machines in the barn and Jonathan and Martha help him. I also love how they got him glasses as his sight was slowly coming back, it's a shame he didn't need them anymore when his sight was fully restored.

Last edited by livstevi21; 06-30-2022 at 11:45 AM
livstevi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Whisper" is an exceptionally great episode, and it's probably my favorite from the powers' getting episodes!

Tom is absolutely fantastic in it, despite the condition Clark is in. One of my favorite scenes is when he breaks the radio before the parents walk in. Can't wait for Tom to see this one again!

Did you like the song at the end?

Quote:
"You are my heart. You are my soul. Where ever you are, that's where I'll go. You know my ins and outs, all my fears and doubts. It's the life I love, but it's you I can't live without."
Old 07-03-2022, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That he is, I can imagine acting a blind person isn't easy to do, and he and John Glover did a great job with that.

Yeah, it's a good song, I might have to get that one, too!
Old 07-03-2022, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That he is, I can imagine acting a blind person isn't easy to do, and he and John Glover did a great job with that.

Yeah, it's a good song, I might have to get that one, too!
I think so too! Maybe John G. helped Tom with that as well. Who Knows!?

You should add it to your collection!
Old 07-03-2022, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Perhaps he did.

I will.
Old 07-04-2022, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Awesome!