Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2019, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

^ I totally agree. And yet twice again they tried to make their relationship work and failed. S7 got to the point where I was like, 'why'?!
Old 09-26-2019, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yup! I even loved Clana the first few episodes of season 5 but again for as perfect they were for those first few episodes to me it showed that Clark still couldn't truly be himself with Lana since the only reason he TRULY committed was because he didn't have his powers. When he got it back it was over... and even when Lana knew his secret in season 7, it was still a mess. I didn't get the point as to why they were together anymore....

And all of that had nothing to do with Lois. It was the way Clana was written.
Even having Lana have the greatest time of her life with Bizzaro!Clark... how can you overcome that?
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, exactly, it was the way Clana was written.

It got so icky when Lana admitted that she was happy when she was with Bizarro Clark (ok so she didn't know he was not the real Clark) but still.
Old 09-29-2019, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ It was because I was a HUGE Clana fan during season 1-2 and just wanted them to be together. Season 3 I still sort of wanted it. Season 4... I automatically liked Jason/Lana and disliked how his character got destroyed without making much sense.

Season 5, I was back on the Clana train and that was the end for me.

And yes the Bizarro Clark thing proved everything to me!
He's suppose to be the man you love more than anything and you notice NOTHING different?? But it shows Bizarro Clark was everything she wanted the real Clark to be but Clark never was with her. Clark was never opened, honest and gave himself completely to her even when Lana knew the truth about him. Bizarro Clark did all of those things and that's why Lana was happiest with him....
Old 10-02-2019, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I wasn't that big of a Clana fan for seasons 1-2, but they were cute enough. I was more wanting Chlark together. Yeah, I hated how they made Jason's character in the end, 'cause I liked him.

That's true. If you're going to love someone, you have to love them for who they are, and if that person isn't who you want them to be it shows that they're not the one you're meant to be with. That was all too clear when Lana was happy with Bizarro Clark and didn't question the sudden 'change' in Clark's behaviour.
Old 10-29-2019, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I am a big Clana fan, but I am also a big Clois fan. Even though Chloe and Clark weren't romantically involved after season six, I ship them too! So I enjoy Clark with all.
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
That's true. If you're going to love someone, you have to love them for who they are, and if that person isn't who you want them to be it shows that they're not the one you're meant to be with. That was all too clear when Lana was happy with Bizarro Clark and didn't question the sudden 'change' in Clark's behaviour.
Yep, and I like that season 7 was done because it pretty much showed (to me) that Clark and Lana would be happy for a limited of times but some kind of lie will tear them apart because Lana knew everything about Clark... yet it still wasn't enough and they still begun drifting apart. And of course the Bizarro thing... no idea how you could even move forward after that.
Old 02-10-2020, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Still don't understand why Clark didn't marry Lana the minute after she came back to him.
Old 02-12-2020, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

Yep, and I like that season 7 was done because it pretty much showed (to me) that Clark and Lana would be happy for a limited of times but some kind of lie will tear them apart because Lana knew everything about Clark... yet it still wasn't enough and they still begun drifting apart. And of course the Bizarro thing... no idea how you could even move forward after that.
Yeah, exactly.

^ Well, things had changed for them this time. They started up their relationship again, to see how it would work. It obviously couldn't. Marrying straight away would have been a mistake. If nothing had happened to Lana after their engagement in S5 and Clark didn't have to turn back the time, things might have worked out differently. But then they might not. Either way, it just wasn't meant to be for them.
Old 02-13-2020, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It wasn't meant to be because Lois is Clark's destiny.
Old 02-14-2020, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Indeed.
Old 02-18-2020, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That's the real explanation.
Old 04-26-2020, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsEnough (View Post)
It wasn't meant to be because Lois is Clark's destiny.

That but season 7 just didn't need to happen... it really just made me end up disliking Clana. Whereas I loved them season 1-3 and half of season 5.
To say that Lana was the happiest she ever was with Bizarro Clark? Had to be a slap in the face.
Old 04-29-2020, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Those are some tough points to face for the Clana fans. I am always upset with Clark for not asking Lana to marry him the minute she returned to life!
Old 11-14-2020, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ In season 7 or Season 5?
Reply   Post New Thread