Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2022, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Just made a thread for this weekend's convention in Mexico
Unfortunately, Michael & Kristin couldn't make it, so it looks like it is just Tom! I thought John Glover would fill in for Michael, but I am not sure what is happening. Glad Tom made it to Mexico properly in time.
Old 03-26-2022, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, I saw Kristin's video message, she was tested positive for covid. Says she's doing well, though which is good, hope she doesn't get any bad symptoms. So that's why she couldn't make it. Didn't know Michael couldn't make it either. Were they going to do Smallville Nights at that one?
Old 03-27-2022, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, I saw Kristin's video message, she was tested positive for covid. Says she's doing well, though which is good, hope she doesn't get any bad symptoms. So that's why she couldn't make it. Didn't know Michael couldn't make it either. Were they going to do Smallville Nights at that one?
Yeah. There was going to be a BIG "Smallville Nights" in Mexico, but Michael couldn't attend. I saw on Instagram that he might have been attending a sports game or something, but I had thought he had cancelled because of some filming/scheduling conflict. I am not sure what's going on with them. I believe Tom cancelled Fan Expo Philadelphia because he has to go to Rome, Italy to film "Deep Six", but Michael & Kristin cancelled too.

It's like if Tom is not going, we're not going, but I am so glad to see that Tom at least attended Mexico by himself!

Sadly, there should have been a Solo Smallville panel with Just Tom, but I don't think that's happening, unless it happens tomorrow.

Let's See.
Old 03-29-2022, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, the timing for the Philadelphia con in April would have definitely clashed with his filming schedule in Rome for Deep Six. Understandable he had to cancel that one, but good for him for making it to Mexico even without Michael and Kristin. I guess Kristin is unsure how she'll feel after covid in April. I'm sure Michael has other commitments, he's attended cons without the others before, I can't imagine that being the reason he would also cancel.

It's a shame for the fans of that area going to that con, they must be quite disappointed that all three of the Smallville cast had to cancel.
Old 03-30-2022, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you know if Tom has reached Italy?

I am soooooo glad Tom attended the Mexico convention! There were so many lucky fans who got to meet him, and I am happy about that! Sad that there was no panel, but I guess there might have been if the three or four of them had attended together for "Smallville"; I was kinda hoping for "A Conversation With Tom Welling", but the event had some troubles too, I believe, moving to a different venue and everything.

I hope all the official photographs will be released soon.
Old 03-30-2022, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I do not know, but I would imagine he's on his way there by now.

It's a shame there was no panel, I guess cause there was originally going to be a Smallville Nights there might not have been one anyway? I presume it was a last minute thing, having to move to a new venue, I can understand that would cause a few problems.
Old 03-31-2022, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope we find out soon.

Yeah. I feel sad that La Mole had to cancel so many different things, mostly because of the "Smallville" cast members not attending.

I think Tom did something with the fans where he charged like 3000 Mexican Money, which is around $150 for 20 fans at a time, and here are some photos.

I love the caption translated as: "Tom Welling did not fail us."

Old 03-31-2022, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I loved that, what a great way to interact with just a small bunch of fans.
Old 03-31-2022, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I Know! Lucky Fans! Love how Tom is glowing!

Happy Tom changed his shirt this time for all three days!
Old 04-01-2022, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

He's always glowing!
Old 04-02-2022, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Happy about that for sure!
Old 04-26-2022, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I've unsticked this thread again for now for Tom's birthday thread.
Old 04-27-2022, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I've unsticked this thread again for now for Tom's birthday thread.
That is a good idea!

But, Tom has also just been announced for Supanova in Sydney & Perth. Those were the two conventions that Tom cancelled for the filming of Professionals.
Old 04-28-2022, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I saw that. I'm sure he won't cancel this time.
Old 04-30-2022, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so too, but I was informed that the cases are rising again in Australia?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread