Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2021, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

★ ~ We interrupt our scheduled posting for a VERY Special Announcement! ~ Tom's Cameo message to Fan Forum! ★

....Guys. I have a VERY exciting and special announcement to make.

We have a very special shoutout to all of us here at by none other than Tom Welling himself. Take it away, Tom!

OFFICIAL TOM WELLING FAN FORUM SHOUT OUT!

Note: Purchased through Cameo by me, livstevi21.
Some subsequently slightly edited text to the request after
being ordered may not have got through to him in time.
250 characters was not enough to mention specific people.
He didn't answer my other question about if he still has the pin
I gave him. He might not have seen it. I don't mind.

This is what I thought was the BEST thing to ask
for in a request! Now he knows this place exists!
And I was NOT expecting this that quickly!

THANK YOU SO MUCH TOM, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Last edited by livstevi21; 07-13-2022 at 11:31 PM
livstevi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

CONGRATULATIONS, Liv! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for doing this shout-out for "Tom Welling Fan Forum" because it is AWESOME to official know that Tom knows about his message board at here!

I completely understand that "250 characters was not enough to mention specific people."

Will you be sharing what message you did request in your 250 characters just so I can get an idea? Or, just anything about the whole process?

May I have your permission to post it on the "Tom Welling Fan Forum" Instagram page?
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks Fatima! Is this exciting or what?!

I've watched it so many times already. It's like a dream to let him know about this forum and that I mod here.

I had wanted to tell him about this place in person, but just never got the time in London or in Wales, so I thought that Cameo was the perfect opportunity to ask him to give us a shout out. After I had initially sent the request, a good few hours later, I wanted to edit a few minor details, which I forgot to mention. It was easy to do and was ideal in case you forget something you wanted to mention. And it was SO difficult to try and fit everything I wanted to say and ask him to do in such few words. Unfortunately, as was confirmed in my email, the updated version of my request did not get through to him in time. I really wasn't expecting Tom to do mine so quickly. I sent it on Thursday. Received it last night.

Perhaps, if he does live chats through Cameo, I can give him more details of members here, like you and Leigh. Though I did write a review and apparently they send the reviews to him so he might have read how I co mod with Leigh and that I've been doing it for 9 years now. And that we don't have to put up with too much nonsense. I love that he thought that. And of course how is a great friendly forum, a safe online place to hang out and chat and this board is one of the best.

But in the mean time, enjoy this special shout out. I will be keeping this thread sticked to the top forever.

And if you're interested, this was my original request and the updated one that sadly didn't get through to him in time.

Spoiler:

And yes, please do post this on our insta page! Thanks! I'll be sharing on my own page too, very soon.
Old 04-10-2021, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am watching it again and again too!

I'm really glad that you decided to tell Tom about in your Cameo request! I really do appreciate that!

Thank you for sharing your requests. Tom switched his return time from 4 days to 2 days, so I'm glad it came in so soon for you!

So, does Cameo let you know in the E-Mail that they have crossed out that part of your request? Is that how it works? And, did they charge you after your received your Cameo from Tom or before?

I will try my best to post it on our Instagram page today. Hopefully, Tom will see it there too!

Also, you should post it on your Twitter page.

https://twitter.com/tomwellingforum

And, you should pin the tweet to the top of your profile!
Old 04-10-2021, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I didn't tell Cameo to cross that part out of my request, both versions had asked him about it, but for some reason he just didn't see it. I just put a line through it here, 'cause I felt like it. You don't get charged for the request until the video comes through, which is very smart just in case Tom couldn't do a particular request. Yes, his return time was 4 days when I was doing it, he must have changed it to two days very soon after.

Oh, yes, I'll post it on twitter soon too and pin it.
Old 04-10-2021, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Oh, okay. Thank you for explaining. I get at times.

It looks like Cameo has a straight forward process to get your request processed.

I look ahead to seeing your tweet on Twitter.

May I have your permission to share it on my YouTube channel?

With The Headline:

Tom Welling Fan Forum Shout Out!

& In the caption:

Purchased through Cameo by Liv and received from Tom on Friday, April 09th, 2021.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH TOM, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!"

http://www.fanforum.com/f116/%E2%98%...8%85-63251069/
Old 04-10-2021, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That's ok. I probably wasn't clear.

Yeah, it looks that way.

You can, I had uploaded it to my channel, but you can upload it to yours as well. I'm hoping this could be a way to perhaps bring more fans here again.
Old 04-10-2021, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
You can, I had uploaded it to my channel, but you can upload it to yours as well. I'm hoping this could be a way to perhaps bring more fans here again.
Thank you for your permission. I will try to do both things soon, today or by tomorrow!
Old 04-10-2021, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Ok! I have tweeted and pinned! I'll see if the guys at the main twitter and Tumblr pages can share it as well soon.
Old 04-10-2021, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have also posted it on our Instagram!:

Is the caption okay with you, Liv?

I will try to check it out on Twitter soon.
Old 04-11-2021, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, that's fine, Fatima, thanks! Getting lots of likes on twitter too which is great. Will be sharing it on my own insta soon too.
Old 04-11-2021, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Awesome! Glad the caption was fine with you. I am uploading it to my YouTube channel right now!

I added a link to your YouTube Channel video in the description!
Old 04-14-2021, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks Fatima!

I've spread the word around the forum, hoping more will join and celebrate with us!
Old 04-14-2021, 12:51 AM
Moderator Manager

Congrats on the board shout-out everyone! Tom looks amazing!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks Lindsay!
Reply   Post New Thread