Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Go Janie!!

My Videos
Old 09-08-2005, 07:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Ha, Ivette's own girlfriend loves Janelle.
Let the sucking up begin.
Old 09-08-2005, 07:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadorexme
Ha, Ivette's own girlfriend loves Janelle.
Let the sucking up begin.
yeah i thought that was hilarious....ivettes's own family and girlfriend like janelle.....well i hope janelle wins america's choice, but honestly, im thinking its not even a race, she'll win for sure,everyone hates the nerd herd.

I MISS HOWIE ALREADY!!!!

haha i feel bad for rachel in that house...geez def would want to be her!!

GO JANIE!! i was so excited when she won, at least i'll have someone to still cheer for in the game!!!
But, love remains the same
♥Buffy and Angel♥
Old 09-08-2005, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Im so glad jedi Janie won. I was so hoping it was her. Earlier today Howie was really boosting her confidense (he had me close to tears). They were in front of the memory wall and he was saying that she can come out there and look at his pictures, michales, kaysars, rachels, and know that they are all rooting for her and she has there support. He said she probley has sarahs and james support as well. Im really going to miss him. Its not going to be the same in the house without hearing howie call out " Mommy, mommy I want a janie doll" and Your so cute" no your so cute" "am I really" or "oh janie" "oh howie, your my beefcake".

I really did like tush(maggie). She looked ALOT better on tv then in that picture and I LOVED that she doesnt like ivettes weird obsession with cappy and she likes janelle.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-08-2005, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

I thought Ivette's girlfriend looked a lot better tonight too. She looked horrible in both the picture and in Ivette's little clip at home on the very first episode. And I loved that she likes Janelle and doesn't like Eric. I wonder what she thought about what Janelle said about her looks though. Oops.

Did y'all notice that the America's Choice Poll has the houseguests in a different order than the phone voting? I hope this isn't some sort of trick and the votes meant for Janelle are actually going to someone else ... or am I just being a paranoid android?
Old 09-08-2005, 10:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moochie
I thought Ivette's girlfriend looked a lot better tonight too. She looked horrible in both the picture and in Ivette's little clip at home on the very first episode. And I loved that she likes Janelle and doesn't like Eric. I wonder what she thought about what Janelle said about her looks though. Oops.
Yeah, I liked Ivette's girlfriend. (I refuse to call her...that name) I feel kind of bad about what Janie said about her now, because she really isn't ugly. I LOVE the fact that she likes Janie with as much bad blood is between her and Ivette. It brings a smile to my face. And the #1 thing that I like about Ivette's girlfriend is that, hey, she thinks that the whole Cappy thing is creepy, too. She must think that Ivette has gone nuts with all the boo hoo, Cappy boo hoo Cappy.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I LOVEd that she thought the cappy thing was just to much. If I was her I would be like "why is my GF so obsessed over this dude that she knew for 3 weeks". Today was so bitter sweet. The lose of one jedi and the win of another. Jedi janie keeps the hope alive.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-08-2005, 10:31 PM
Passionate Fan

I love that Ivette's girlfriend is annoyed with all the Cappy references and that she loves Janelle. I wonder if she saw the "ugly as hell" comment though. Her girlfriend actually seems cool. I liked her.

I'm so sad Howie is gone. Who is going to entertain us now?

I hate that the Nerd Herd is so fake. They run up and hug Janelle saying congrats and all that. And Ivette kept telling Howie how much she loved him when he left, probably for his vote. UGH. It makes me sick.

I hate Jennifer. What a hooker. I hate her. And I love James. He's really funny. I wish they would have shown more of his wit in the house. I love his sarcastic comment about drinking a toast to the fact that he got kicked out of the house. I wonder what they'll do for the finals. I liked season 2 how they did the round table discussion thing and then asked questions. I honestly don't much remember what they did in past seasons.

I love that Janelle knows so much about past seasons and stuff. They should have the final HOH to be a competition with questions about BB history. haha

Yay Janelle!
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Old 09-08-2005, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jen was her horrible self again. I LOVED that james is acting all nice to her ( and I laughed so hard when he called april BUSTO)

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-09-2005, 10:00 AM
Passionate Fan

i'm loving this series. only just watched the ep (i'm down under), but sooo sad to see howie go, but then for janelle to win HoH was just awesome! The girl is a genius. She has the looks, shes smart, and just so much more watchable and entertaining that that bloody nerd herd!

Hope Janelle wins America's Choice - can't wait for Sunday night to watch another ep! (I know it airs on Sat in the states)
Old 09-09-2005, 01:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueschild007
Jen was her horrible self again. I LOVED that james is acting all nice to her ( and I laughed so hard when he called april BUSTO)

hahaha but now it's gonna be 2 sides lol. i'm sure rachel and james will be ok a bit. stupied jen

My Videos
Old 09-09-2005, 03:39 PM
Extreme Fan

LOL Her gf was too funny. I agree she looked much better than that picture. I was dying laughing about the whole cappy stuff. Me and my brother were laughing because she's just like us with our likes and dislikes. So glad Janelle won and she can play next weeks HOH as well weee! So sad too see Howie go he's the funniest Jedi I've ever seen.

Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?
Old 09-09-2005, 08:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttacup
LOL Her gf was too funny. I agree she looked much better than that picture. I was dying laughing about the whole cappy stuff. Me and my brother were laughing because she's just like us with our likes and dislikes. So glad Janelle won and she can play next weeks HOH as well weee! So sad too see Howie go he's the funniest Jedi I've ever seen.
Agree with everything! I miss Jedi Howie, and Rachel's going to be upset when he shows up for sequester, but JANIE WON HOH! I'm disappointed we didn't get to see their reaction when Beau showed up and they watched the tape of Howie getting HOH. I'd love to see their reaction to that! Then to Janie .. I have a feeling Janie's going to final 2
Old 09-10-2005, 12:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Edited for spoilers.
Old 09-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

How funny was the sex talk segment on tonight's episode? I was cracking up so hard when April was describing her romp in the phone booth. I bet her family was so proud to see that. And I laughed equally as hard when she was saying how she likes to look at Matt and his body and then the editors cut to him rubbing his belly during his "challenge" to Howie. LMAO! The editors are funny this year.