Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-16-2011, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I cant wait for next season when we have all new people again. i hated the all star thing.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

It's cool that Jeff won America's Favorite Houseguest twice.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:04 PM
New Fan

Rachel deserved it, despite any personality clashes the others had with her. How dare Daniele call Rachel a floater? She definitely was not.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

I liked having returners, but I wish they would have just done All-Stars instead of having half and half.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WynnieJames (View Post)
How dare Daniele call Rachel a floater? She definitely was not.
I was almost rolling when she said that. Okay, it's obvious you don't like her, fine. But to call her a floater? That just made her look even more stupid.
Old 09-19-2011, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

yeah, Rachel wasn't a floater and I'm sure Dani knows that. Not sure why she would say that.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

rachel wasnt a floater, that was a weird comment.

i agree m, i think they should have done an entire season of all stars. the half/half thing was odd and very unbalanced.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Adam, Dani and Kahlia's votes had nothing to do with who played the best game. It wasn't even so much a vote for Porsche as it was a vote against Rachel only because they were jealous and did not personally like Rachel. I really thought Adam and Dani would put differences aside and actually vote for the person who played her heart out and was a target from day 1. If Dani can call Rachel a floater than what is Adam and so many other past houseguests who truly floated in the game? It's kind of sad to see those 3 being so bitter even after the game is over. I guess I just don't understand how they can't seem to give Rachel any game credit.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

Even though I'm not a fan of either of them, Daniele and Kalia did not only dislike Rachel, they were also allies of Porsche's. And on Daniele's part, I'm not surprised. She was never on the jury before and I didn't doubt she'd play personally. Makes me even more glad she didn't win in season 8.

Adam voted for Porsche because Rachel didn't take him to the finals.

There have been a lot of bitter people over the years, but I agree that Daniele tried to pretend like Rachel didn't deserve it at all. Kalia was able to admit that Rachel was a decent player and I don't remember Adam commenting on the subject.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

well, i dont think people didnt vote for rachel just because they didnt like her personally, porsche played a great game too, and of course if shes in your alliance the entire game you are gonna give her your vote.

some people could say rachel only got far BECAUSE she had this alliance from day 1 and she had her boyfriend there helping her fight. i dont see how its any difference from porsche getting protection from dani. everyone has allies in the game, otherwise you dont usually get too far.

not to mention that rachel was overly rude to people and attacked people on a personal level, and no one wants to see someone like that win, regardless of how well they play.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I think we all like or dislike a particular houseguest for our own personal reasons. The houseguests don't often own up to or recognize their own bad behaviour and rude comments but clearly feel offended by rude comments aimed at them. It's just human nature to feel bad when someone is rude to you and everyone in that house was rude at some point. I hope Rachel never sees or reads transcripts of the live feeds because she was personally attacked with some pretty vile comments by almost everyone in the house from the day she walked in the door. It wouldn't be fun to know that seemingly decent people (when Rachel thought she might have been pregnant) hoped she would get hit in the stomach during a competition so she could save $400 on an abortion.

On a non-personal level, each houseguest played the game in their own way (good or bad). If you are a loner in the game you have to float back and forth. If you are in an alliance, you have to stick with that alliance for as long as you can. Dani would have gone much further if she had stuck with her vet alliance a little longer. If you are a con artist like Shelly or Dr. Will, you got to keep it going till the very end. If you are a social gamer, ride that strategy out. As a viewer, Rachel annoyed me a good bit of the time and I just wanted her to stop the antics but she won me over in the long run as she began to play her own game, which was a pretty good one.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

idk, part of me feels like rachel kinda got lucky. not necessarily she was the best game player. i do think shes a strong player, but i think a lot of the people in the game were. its just kinda luck sometimes with competitions and how people vote. very unpredictable.

I'm just excited for a new season with all new people.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

they'll probably bring back Jessie again next year or try to pull some crap like that.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Did anyone see Rachel on The Talk? I actually enjoyed her very much and her personality was so much better and she wasn't as annoying!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-22-2011, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

that's good to hear!