Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2019, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nick is a nut job. He is apparently a therapist and yet hes questioning Nicoles mental health, he said he wanted to spit on Kemi and other horrible things. This dude needs help. He also kept saying he only wanted to talk to Nicole with other people around. What a baby.

Jack is sooooo annoying. He was saying if he gets HOH hes gonna make everyone put their stuff in camp comeback. He also got really upset and condescending towards Kemi when she put her water bottle in the fridge and very passive aggressively was like "what would it be like if we all put our water bottles in the fridge?" and then tries to mask it by constantly telling her how much he likes her. BS.

These people are literally awful except for like 4/5 of them lol. Im glad people are siding with Nicole but like, the show needs to show all the aggression they've been having towards Kemi too.

Also apparently Jackson has a bunch of like assault arrests or something? Not surprised.

The only way this can turn is if Kemi or Ovi get back in the house, nicole wins HOH and nominates Bella and Nick first, so then they turn on their other alliance. Then whichever one of those two stays and hopefully nominates christie and jack and they go after each other instead.

My stupid cable discontinued CBS so i have to watch online, and because i watch with my mom we have to wait until the weekend to watch all the episodes. boo.

Last edited by Alexa; 07-18-2019 at 12:15 AM
Old 07-18-2019, 12:45 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I heard Jackson has assault charges, they keep recruiting all these racist and violent people. Or people with a lot of mental issues, WTF? They do this every season, they must think getting crazy people will make for great entertainment but they go around threatening and bullying people, that bs is not entertaining. Then CBS covers for these sick ass people by omitting ALL of their prejudice acts. Just like they won't show how cruel and racist Jack, Jackson, and Nick are being towards Kemi for literally NO REASON but like I said from the beginning, their subconsciously racist and I think that's what they have against her. I'm also sickened they let them break the rules all the time, cause considering the way they have physically threatened to hurt Kemi IE wanting to stomp a hole in her chest and spit on her, they should be kicked out. Oh, I also guarantee whenever JacKKK is on the block and doesn't win the Veto, I bet you he will be one of those houseguests that has a mental breakdown, breaks more rules, and refuses to do things like Paulie did. B*tch ass baby. I also heard Jackson drinks out of the cartons in the fridge, so that's another stupid and hypocritical thing about them lecturing Kemi about HER bottle. I'm expecting the HOH and comeback comp to be endurance. The perfect scenario for me would be either David or Kemi coming back in and Nicole winning HOH (especially after the way these maggots treated her then they have to turn around and kiss her ass) but it seems every week so far, the worst possible person wins HOH. I hope I'm wrong though and one of those three win HOH. I wish I could add Jessica to that but she's such a dips... she would do what the two Jack's say like the rest of the sheep herd.
Old 07-18-2019, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This season is awful. I find that, when I don't enjoy it, I'm more likely to listen to RHAP's recaps of the live feeds, so I heard all about how the venom towards Nicole was going to come out. But seeing it on screen was something else entirely, and I'm aware that they could have shown even more than they did.

It was gross. And Sam and Tommy and people who have been getting a good edit were in there, too. They all let it happen. This behavior is immature and disgusting, and it's not enjoyable to watch. It's so reminiscent of seasons like BB19 and BB15. (But at least BB15 still had some interesting gameplay.)

Poor Nicole. She didn't lie, and I really appreciate the editors showing us the truth. I wonder what Gr8ful, especially Bella and Nick, will think when they watch it back. When the season started, I thought I would like Bella, but she's awful.

BRAVO TO OVI for standing up for what's right and calling those people out. He's a nice guy.

David returning is probably the viewer's best hope at someone making a move against Gr8ful. But I would be happy with anyone who gets voted out returning (unless Jessica gets voted out. She's beautiful and seems nice, but she doesn't know how to play the game.)

ETA: Oops, I forgot she got taken off the block. The same kind of applies to Cliff. Nice guy, not great at playing the game.

Chrystie's freak-out . . . oh, so weird. Talk about paranoia.

It's pretty telling when the most enjoyable part of the season is seeing BB20 alumni return to host competitions.

Oh, also, I'm rooting for Kat to do well. Which I would have never thought I would say towards the beginning of the season.
ICON

Last edited by April7739; 07-18-2019 at 01:34 PM
Old 07-18-2019, 08:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Ugh, sucks David didn't win.
Not sure how much more of this season I can watch.
Guess I'll be rooting for Nicole & Kat...
Old 07-18-2019, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

From a gameplay standpoint, Cliff was probably the worst person to have come back, but he’s a nice guy. Literally anyone coming back was going to be fine. And at least now it seems almost certain that the alliance has to implode, so hopefully Nicole, Cliff, and Kat can be safe.

David crying was really sad. He and Ovi and Kemi were the best part of the episode. What a contrast between the Camp Comeback segment and the segments with the rest of the House.
ICON
Old 07-18-2019, 09:47 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

lol I knew I wouldn't get what I want. Cliff coming back means the same old boring bs. He's just going to wander around and be fine with always being a pawn zzz. Well, I'm sure the KKK alliance is happy they got most of the people of color out SMFH. Here's hoping Nicole or someone outside of this trifling alliance wins HOH. If not, my tune out is back on. Oh, I also agree about Sam and Tommy. I couldn't care less that they are trying to pretend they care, they were in the room pushing the bullying and who cares that you think it's wrong when your not going to do a damn thing and continue to follow the others around mutely anyway? Their pussycats so it doesn't matter, just like they will be fine settling as being at the bottom of the totem pole with the KKK alliance. Fake ass wimps.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 07-18-2019 at 09:55 PM
Old 07-18-2019, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just dont get how people can listen to others say these horrible things and literally say nothing back. I get you dont want to stir the pot and stay on peoples good sides but come on, there is a mature way to discuss things and let someone know why they are wrong.

Im so annoyed Cliff is the one that got back. :/ Was really rooting for one of the others. But as long as Cliff is on Nicoles side, I guess its not horrible. But knowing how this goes, someone on the hateful alliance is going to get HOH.
Old 07-18-2019, 11:49 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

If I saw that crap going on, I would speak up. The way they treated Nicole was immature, cruel bs. I just watched the episode, it was boring even for a blindside. Seeing Nick whining at the end as the others lie to him was pathetic, he's so desperate to stay delusional his dumb ass will probably believe them just like he easily jumped into believing the lies about Nicole so he can pretend to change his mind about putting her up. Another thing that made Cliff getting in so lame was how fast he won the comp while the others sucked, plus it was one of those dumb ball comps which mean nothing. Their so damn lazy, why not get a REAL comp instead of this Chuckie Cheese crap. He needs to bring some of that to the real competitions. I like Cliff but nothing is going to change with him going back in. He's fine with wandering around being a pawn all the time. lol Yep, I'm expecting another bad HOH win. It might be Bella or Jack's racist ass again.
Old 07-19-2019, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The least we could have had to get back in the game was an endurance comp. (House vote would have been so much more interesting from a strategic standpoint.) But instead we got a 3 minute ball comp? Good on Cliff for beasting it, though. I hope this lights a little fire under him.

My one and only hope is that this alliance forgets about the outsiders and really ends up cannibalizing.
ICON
Old 07-20-2019, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I cant stand JACK! Finally caught up and my mom hates him too. He is just so condescending and rude. The way he was speaking to David, Ovi, Nicole and Kemi was disgusting. I cant stand passive aggressive behavior like that. UGH. He makes my blood boil.

The whole thing with the hateful alliance blocking themselves in the HOH and not letting people in was disgusting! I would not be associated with that and would have let that room. That is literally so rude and such a mob mentality.

I cant believe the way Bella was speaking to Nicole and how Nick came in to like, be a back up and bully her. Nicole was trying to give them a heads up and be honest and they just act like she made the whole thing up. Of course your alliance is going to lie to you! The fact they were getting so upset (Christie/Analyse) should have been a red flag that Nicole was telling the truth. I cant wait for Bella to watch that back ugh. Bella is seriously the biggest rat in the house and cant keep her mouth shut.

Sad to see Kemi/David/Ovi go but i am glad camp comeback is done with.

It was dumb of Christie and the others to blindside nick and bella though because now their alliance is going to go after one another? Like, how is that beneficial? They should attempt to get out Nicole and Cliff first and then they can go for each other. I think that was a dumb move.

Because lets say Nicole had been evicted instead, Ovi probably would have gotten back in (unless Nicole was great at the ball game) and nick/bella would have been satisfied seeing her go. Ten if one of them gets hoh, christie and the others would still be safe and continue the "9 alliance!" crap. But now, all bets are off. These players are dumb. And how silly was Christies freak out?

Spoiler:
Old 07-20-2019, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sad to see Ovi go. I didn't really care whether David or Kemi came back, but OVI...ugh SOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying.
Old 07-20-2019, 08:20 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I was glad to hear that but didn't get too excited cause of the powers, which could make things pointless. We'll see what happens but I expect the same stupid spineless decisions.
Old 07-21-2019, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Big Brother producer addresses bullying in the house

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 07-21-2019, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

she didnt even address the bullying? she was like "yeah with a group that big there seems to be a mob mentality" okay.. WHAT ABOUT IT. lol. What a dumb you know what.
Old 07-22-2019, 12:34 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Well of course. They keep recruiting the same type of people every season now (IE racist, bullies, have violent criminal backgrounds, etc.) so I don't expect their dumb asses to really address it. Hell, they keep covering up what these monsters do to people which shows me their defending it IMO.