Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2019, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
I’m sorry, but I can’t bite my tongue on this anymore. I come over here today to post about the latest two episodes, and Butterfly, I see you posting things about Holly “opening up for Jackson” and being a “POA.” For someone who has been very harsh on these houseguests this season, you have also posted some very vulgar and cruel remarks about all of them, and it really turns me off to this thread. We’re talking about real people here, not fictional characters.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, April. We want everyone to feel welcome to post here and if someone does feel uncomfortable with something that’s been said, it should be addressed. So, let’s just try to not use very vulgar language. While you might not agree with what some houseguests are doing or how they’re playing the game, let’s try to remember that others that are watching do, and want to be able to enjoy watching it. I certainly DO NOT want a repeat of what happened in this thread last season.

I enjoyed last night’s episode! The deals that Cliff tried to make were so dumb, though, and I can’t believe he was that naive to think someone would agree to them! He did play pretty well and got farther than anyone would have thought from Day 1, so major props to him!

Cliff/Nicole were pretty much just as much of a “showmance” as Michie/Holly, without the “intimate” aspect of it, obviously, so the way they were so “gung-ho” on trying to get a showmance out (whether it was M/H or T/C), I thought they might as well just be pointing fingers at themselves... Do you get what I’m trying to say?

And that jury segment! Come on, Kat! I thought I liked you! Still gonna vote for her for AFP, though. I think they’re probably just bored. I’ve seen some things on social media about how Bella feels about Nick now, and I personally don’t think she cares.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-20-2019, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Jess. Yeah, I feel like we can all express our opinions without being vulgar like that.

I think it was Alexa who said a while back that this season has actually ended up being pretty good, and I agree. Surprisingly. It’s never going to have the legacy of having a fantastic cast, but it’s been unpredictable in the second half of the season. Started out slow but got interesting as it wore on. There were definitely some big and memorable moves and moments.

Predictions: Who do you think has the best chance to win? Personally, I would not vote for Holly over either of the other two. UNLESS she won the final HOH and made a huge move by evicting Jackson. That is the only way I would consider it. If it were Jackson and Nicole (which is a HIGHLY unlikely scenario), I would be torn as a juror, as Jackson has played better, even though he’s made mistakes, too; but Nicole is just a much nicer person and has made some good moves even though she’s all made some blunders along the way. Nick definitely wants to vote for Jackson. I think Jack may vote for him, too, and Sis might just vote how Jack does. Tommy and Christie are wildcards. Kat will vote for Holly, and if not her, Nicole. I would hope Cliff would vote for Nicole despite Jackson’s last minute campaign for a jury vote. I do think he would vote for Jackson over Holly, though. If she’s on the jury, Holly’s voting for Jackson, and vice versa. I think Nicole would vote for . . . Jackson. Jess . . . I don’t even know, and to be honest, I forgot she was even on the jury.

I think that last season, with Tyler losing and the jury being painted as very bitter, this season’s cast will, for the most part, try to vote without bitterness. But I could be completely wrong, and they just might dislike Jackson enough to not vote for him.
ICON

Last edited by April7739; 09-20-2019 at 08:46 PM
Old 09-20-2019, 10:17 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Nick was so annoying during the jury scenes. like dude get over it, you lost. like what was Christie suppose to do.? not put up a fight an just get evicted
I didn't do anything wrong, I just expressed my opinion. I didn't attack anyone here for how they feel but I get attacked for my opinion on the houseguests. These are real people that have said racist and vulgar things themselves. I've seen people on this site always cussing and their posts have to be bleeped out. About time they showed the jury house. The Nick/Kat thing is out of nowhere and gross cause he's like a walking disease but Nick was apparently always groping and cuddling with everyone in the house (even saying over and over he wanted to sleep with Tommy) and Kat supposedly slept with Jack and Jackson before the feeds started. So to me their experimenting. Nick is a fickle and horny pig and Kat can sometimes be desperate for pricks and regret it later. That's what I see this as. Nothing serious that won't last, their just grossly fooling around I guess. I'm just glad this season is almost over, I just hope Nicole wins but if not as usual I forget about these people a day or two after the season ends anyway lol.
Old 09-21-2019, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You don’t need to be calling someone a POA or make remarks about her “opening up” for Jackson. It’s both vulgar and harsh. Let’s keep in mind that she is a real person, that’s all I’m asking. And yes, I know that many of these people say gross things in the house, but are we any better if we’re doing it here? You certainly don’t have to like her. I don’t like or dislike her, and I don’t get the sense that anyone here really does. But everyone else seems to be able to express their opinions about her and her gameplay in ways that aren’t so crude and offensive.
ICON
Old 09-21-2019, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
I know that many of these people say gross things in the house, but are we any better if we’re doing it here?
I agree. Again, we are certainly allowed to express our opinions in here, but let’s try to refrain from using vulgar or obscene language.

I think the final 3 has so many scenarios. It could really be anybody’s guess who’s gonna take it. I really hope we don’t get another bitter jury this season...

Old 09-21-2019, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know what I find hilarious? How the producers and CBS clearly just love BB20 so much more than BB21. Tyler and Kaycee will be making their second appearances this season, and we’ll have JC, too. Brett has practically been a cast member with all the screentime he’s gotten. Bayleigh and Swaggy hosted a comp, Kaitlyn hosted a comp. We even saw Winston on the Love Island promo thing.

I will say, as much as I loved BB20, the endgame of this season has been more exciting.
ICON
Old 09-21-2019, 06:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by In My Blood (View Post)
I think the final 3 has so many scenarios. It could really be anybody’s guess who’s gonna take it. I really hope we don’t get another bitter jury this season...
If Jackson makes final two, you might get it
Old 09-21-2019, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nick is always annoying. And Nick/Kat is weird, and wow, nice Nick. You have a whole ass g/f at home.

Quote:
However, Tommy/Christie were just as tight as any showmance. I think it’s very likely we could have ended up with Nicole in a final 3 with those two.
She could have still put up Tommy/Christie but gotten rid of Tommy before they got rid of Christie. Or... backdoored Jackson first. It would have been easier to get rid of Tommy after that before Christie imo. I would have made that move if I were Nicole but I understood why she didnt, she didnt want Holly mad at her and Jackson being out would have eliminated that target and maybe Tommy would have wanted to go after Cliff again. So it does make sense.

I wouldnt be DEVASTATED if Jackson won but Id be pretty annoyed just because I dont like him as a person at all. i just find him to be super douchey and I dont want him getting that money. Tho I think Holly would be one of the lamest bb brother winners if she ended up winning, but I cant see that happening.

Quote:
Oddly enough, Holly, who is virtually a final 2 lock, would stand a better chance against Jackson than Nicole.
I dont think so. I dont think Holly can beat either of them, they just look at her as Jacksons showmance and Nicole has won more than her now. I think they will reward Nicole over Holly, and probably Jackson over them both. but Maybe Jackson will get really cocky during finale night and Nicole could beat him. IDK. But there is no way there is going to be a nicole/jackson final 2 because shes taking Holly if she wins.

Nicole is in the lead for AFP right now with Tommy in 2nd and Kemi 3rd according to what polls Ive seen. Im personally not voting for Kemi just because I dont think she was in the game enough but I think its funny that the fans are doing this because the cast was so unnecessarily rude to her. I dont really get why everyone loves Tommy tho...

Quote:
Cliff/Nicole were pretty much just as much of a “showmance” as Michie/Holly, without the “intimate” aspect of it, obviously, so the way they were so “gung-ho” on trying to get a showmance out (whether it was M/H or T/C), I thought they might as well just be pointing fingers at themselves... Do you get what I’m trying to say?
Not really though. Cliff and Nicole aren't sleeping together and would maybe make a hard decision to cut the other if it came to it. H/J as a showmance never ever would.

Part 2 of the final hoh will be played tonight!

Spoiler:

Quote:
UNLESS she won the final HOH and made a huge move by evicting Jackson. That is the only way I would consider it.
This would be her best move, but she wont make it. She's gonna look back 10 years from now and regret playing her game for jackson. Also, wHY IN THE HELL did she throw that last HOH? that makes zero sense. Her and Jackson were going up regardless? she didnt have to honor the deal at all.

Quote:
I think it was Alexa who said a while back that this season has actually ended up being pretty good, and I agree. Surprisingly. It’s never going to have the legacy of having a fantastic cast, but it’s been unpredictable in the second half of the season. Started out slow but got interesting as it wore on. There were definitely some big and memorable moves and moments.
Nicole is one of my favorite houseguests just because I think sh'es a good person and Ive enjoyed rooting for her this season, so in that regard, knowing shes final 3 no matter what, that makes this season more enjoyable to me. Def. one of the worst casts imo, but there were a few bright spots. I love the season 20 cast (yes even most of level 6 (not angela or jc bleh) because they werent trash people, i just didnt like them as players/alliance in the game) but the ending of the treason was so bad for me as a fouette fan and super predictable. I am glad the main alliance this season didnt dominate the whole way through and the underdogs made it to final 4.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-21-2019 at 07:03 PM
Old 09-21-2019, 07:17 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, like I said I'm sure Holly won't win against Jackson or Nicole. There won't be a Jackson/Nicole F2 cause they will cut the other. Since the final HOH is usually mental and about remembering things, hopefully that gives Nicole the win over Jackson if she wins part 2. He mostly wins physical comps more than mental ones. I don't get why anyone likes Tommy (aka his edit) either. He's so damn fake and annoying to me. I'm pleasantly surprised Kemi is up there but I'm glad too after most of the cast was cruel to her for no reason (with some of it being racially motivated) Part of me wishes she would win just to piss Jack and the others off. Jack's so obsessed with Kemi he will probably still be talking about her years after this lol. Usually people that leave that early don't win AFP though. I hope Tommy doesn't win but if he does, it reeks of the usual fakeness. You think that Cliff or Nicole would win it. I would prefer for Nicole to win the show and Cliff to win AFP. Even though he acted like an idiot near the end, I loved him most of the game and he's a good person.
Old 09-22-2019, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don’t think Holly stands much of a chance against either of them, either. If she’s up against Jackson, she needs to pray for a bitter jury. Which she just might get. So that is why I originally said I think she would stand a better chance against Jackson than Nicole. However . . .

Spoiler:

The BB20 cast . . . man, I was thinking about them last night, and I realized how rare that cast is. There isn’t a single person on that season I don’t like. I found them all entertaining in different ways. And even the alliance I wasn’t rooting for had some good personalities. BB20 definitely has one of the best pre-jury phases the game has ever seen. BB21 is the opposite with a much more intriguing endgame. And a cast that only has a handful of people I actually really enjoyed.
ICON
Old 09-22-2019, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I’m still bitter Tyler didn’t win, because he deserved it so much more than Kaycee (IMO)...

Anyway, I’ll be happy to see Tyler again in tonight’s (filler) episode!

Old 09-22-2019, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, yeah, I think so, too. I think Kaycee was a good player and a very likable winner, but Tyler played circles around everyone else last season, and it never got to that really ugly, really personal level like it did earlier this season.

Are Haleigh and Fessy still together? Random, I know. I thought all the showmances last season were really well-suited.
ICON
Old 09-22-2019, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

But Kaycee was a deserving winner. Whether you think Tyler deserved it more, thats fine. I disagree, but to each their own. But she still is a good winner imo. She had the most wins that season, had a great alliance, a good social game etc.

Tyler is lucky to even have been in the final 2, he could have been cut at 3 if Kaycee made a smarter decision.

Quote:
Are Haleigh and Fessy still together? Random, I know. I thought all the showmances last season were really well-suited.
Yes. They broke up temporarily a few months ago but are back together it looks like.

If Holly or Jackson win the 2nd part, then they are most likely taking each other, but I think that would be a stupid move on Holly's part to keep Jackson. She should cut him. It would gain her a lot of respect from the jury and she would actually have a good chance against Nicole imo. I still think Nicole would win though.

this is how I see it:

Holly vs Nicole:
Jessica - Nicole
Christie - Holly
Jack - Holly
Nick - Nicole
Kat - Holly
Tommy - Nicole?
Cliff - Nicole
Analyse - Nicole?
Jackson - Holly

I think Nicole would take it. But it would be close. I know Analyse didnt like Holly at the end there so she might even vote Nicole. Tommy could go for either one but I think he respects Nicole more after the Jackson blow up. Christie could also vote for Nicole but I know she was close with Holly. I dont see Jack or Jackson voting for Nicole over Holly but jackson could be super pissed she cut him....

Holly vs Jackson:
Jessica - Jackson
Christie - Holly
Jack - Jackson
Nick - Jackson
Kat - Holly
Tommy - Jackson?
Cliff - Jackson
Analyse - Jackson
Nicole - Jackson

I think Jackson would win in a landslide. Tommy could be bitter but i dont see him as a bitter fan and I think he would believe Jackson outplayed him. I can see Christie holding a grudge. Cliff, I think he would ultimately vote for Jackson. Im not sure what Nicole would do but I think she would also vote for the better player and not be bitter, even though I dont think she likes Jackson that much.

I'm not gonna do jackson/nicole scenario because I dont see any way those two are sitting in the final 2. They would both take Holly.

Spoiler:

Would love to see Haleigh and Nicole play another season.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-22-2019 at 04:42 PM
Old 09-22-2019, 05:11 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

This is all moot cause Jackson and Holly are taking each other if they are both HOH. Holly pick Nicole over Jackson? Haha, that's funny. She is way too brainwashed by Jackson to ever cut him. Jackson has been treating her like crap all Summer and she always comes running back, she has battered wife syndrome and it will be worse if their a couple after this *hurls* There's no way in hell their choosing Nicole. There's a reason people usually put couples up together, cause they must be broken up otherwise they will have each other's back no matter what. Nicole is all by herself and it's two against one. Still think her and Cliff should of kept Tommy cause of this very situation.

THAT. IS. WHY. YOU. DON'T. GO. TO. THE. END. WITH. A. SHOWMANCE.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 09-22-2019 at 09:36 PM
Old 09-22-2019, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know you mean “battered” wife syndrome and again . . . that’s a serious thing to be brought up so flippantly. Can we not? Please? We don’t know all the details of their relationship, even with live feeds, and I don’t think any of us should be making such statements about their relationship in this thread.

Oh, Alexa, I don’t disagree that Kaycee is a deserving winner. I just think Tyler would have been way more deserving. And I don’t think Tyler was lucky in getting to the end, because he had the bonds and deals to get there no matter what. I think Kaycee was a little bit luckier because JC would have taken Tyler, so he was set either way. But I know we have opposing views on Tyler’s gameplay, so that’s fine. But overall, that whole cast was just amazing, and I’ve missed them this season. There are so many of them I’d like to see play again.

If you guys remember Rachel, from the infamous “What’s wrong with Angela?” line last season, she does an absolutely SPOT-ON impersonation of Christie crying. It’s hilarious.

ETA: Ooh, Tyler’s lookin’ hot on this recap episode. Amd Kaycee’s pants are cool.
ICON