Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-10-2009, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Big Brother 11 (US) - New Year. New Season. New Contestants.

Whose watching this?

The title sucks, but whatever.

The premiere was tonight. It was alright.

Here are my thoughts on everyone after the episode:

Braden - I think hes like, secretly gay and he doesnt know it because a lot of the things he was saying just really made me think that. LOL. But I think hes the type of person to grow on you. He got cuter as the episode went on.

Casey seems like a total weirdo and he annoys me already.

Chima seems really cool. She was my favorite from the start.

Jeff is a total hottie. Hes another of my favorites, but he comes off a bit jerky at times.

Jordan seems kinda cool. I hated her at first, but she seemed sweet later on. Her voice is annoying though.

Kevin is REALLY annoying. He thinks hes soooooo hot. Hes funny sometimes, but meh. Dont like him at all really.

Lydia seems really cool and chill. I like her.

Laura seems like a total biotch. I dont like her already.

Michelle seems pretty cool. Shes one of my favorites as of right now.

Natalie seems okay. But I hated how concieted she was acting during the competition! And lying about her age? I dunno. NOt too fond of her just yet.

Ronnie is annoying. Hate him already.

Russel - He seems okay so far. Kinda intimidating.

As a whole, I am NOT rooting for the athletes for the MERE fact that Jesse is in that group. And the girl is annoying too. And I'm not rooting for the offbeats because two of them bug me. Ronnie annoys me from the brains, and Laura annoys me from the "populars". So I am not really rooting for ANY but if I HAD to pick, I'd say The Populars. lol. Which is ironic because I didnt expect to root for them when the show started.

and I am NOT happy to see Jesse back at ALL. I HATED him. I wanted Jessica back because she was a favorite houseguest of mine. Then Brian because he deserved another chance. THEN Cowboy. Who was really annoying, but at least he was nice. I cant stand Jesse.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There is a board for this show.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 07-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
There is a board for this show.

Yes there is, You can closed this modos.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There is a board when all things BB can be discussed, but I'll leave this open just cause.

meg | tumblr
Old 07-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

well I know there is a board, but I dont like posting over there because they move so fast and all of the people that post there have the feeds. (well most)

I didnt think making a thread for a show that had a board was against the rules? I dnt think it is. lol.

I just like watching the show when it airs. LOL. I dont care about all that extra stuff unless thers a person or pairing that I really like.

:/
Old 07-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, don't worry! That's why I'm gonna leave it opened. I just don't know how much discussion you'll get here. :/

We do have episode discussion threads on the BB board & I believe a non-live feeds discussion thread for BB11 is going to be opened soon for people without the feeds.

meg | tumblr
Old 07-11-2009, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, I know there are non-live feed boards, but I dunno. I still feel like a lot of people that watch the episodes post there and I dont like them constantly giving away spoilers!

And you're right, prob. not a lot of people will post here, but whatever. Im gonna give my thoughts each week. LMAO.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:24 PM
Master Fan

Totally fine that you made a thread here.

I don't have the feeds this year......(yet? ) But I'll try and post my thoughts in both places.

I never minded Jessie. But I do NOT want Braden gone. no no way.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont have the feeds either. I always kinda feel left out because I dont want to miss out on anything.

I hated Jessie, but I dont quite mind him now.

And I know a lot of people hate Lydia, but I kinda like her. lol.