Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-16-2008, 09:28 PM
Total Fan

Big Brother 10 (USA) New season no frills - new people to like - new people to hate

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/

Didn't see the thread anywhere. Didn't even KNOW the first 2 episode had aired already....well okay now.

After watching them both online I already really like this season. I like the no frills aspect. Everyone is on their own. They've already tried probably every twist possible NOW lets see if everyone can make in on their own.

Interesting how 3 of them don't live to far from me. Jerry from Magnolia, TX, Libra from Spring, and Steven from Dallas. Holla! Texans in the HOUSE!

Jerry.....gotta love old people. And he's smart. They'll underestimate him but I think he can roll with the young people
Ollie.....easy on the eyes face and I like his game play. The whole strict alliance the first day always backfires.
April....I like her but she needs to chill on the Ollie "like"
Libra....from her into wasn't sure if I would like her. But she's snappy as hell. She was the first to catch Brian's game right off the bat

Dislikes -
Brian - didn't like him right off. He seems smug and a wannabe Dr, Wil protege. Come on man....you don't think everyone has studied Will's game
Memphis - not really a fan, something about him rubs me wrong. I think it will start showing soon enough
Renny - I sort of tolerate her but she is way too uncensored. And it's not smart uncensored like Dick. It's stupid, scatter brained like
Jessie - he is such a punk ass for a bodybuilder. I mean YES Renny and her loud mouth woke him up but he was such a baby about it. I mean it's the first night. And he was whining like a infant being woke up
Dan - Catholic teacher my ass.....he's way too sneaky. I think once Brian is gone Dan will be all over the place. Right off he was the one to watch out for

Indifferent, more episodes will decide -

Angie - so far man is she BLAND. I think the slop is more interesting
Keesha - just there but she's no dummy. Don't let the Hooters job fool you. She's like Janelle but not as smart strategy wise
Steven - so far just blah
Michelle - I think I will like her she's just there at the moment. She's tough so she will open up soon enough

I'm liking the girls overall though. No one really bothers me and no one is ditzy or just in the house for the Afterdark cameras. Their all pretty snappy.

HOH - Jerry
Nominees - Jessie and Renny
POV winner - Jessie
Replacement nominee - Brian

Let the game begin...

Old 07-16-2008, 09:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Big Brother has it's own board

Caution: Posts may contain dangerous levels of sarcasm
Old 07-16-2008, 10:57 PM
Total Fan

Thanks! I didn't know that. Too bad...I'm going to miss the one big thread focusing on the current season. Not into the individual player threads

Old 07-17-2008, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I dont know all the names/people/personalities yet, so ill just give a little bit of input.

Wasnt too sad to see Brian go, he was playing too hard. But I like his partner Dan alot and hope Dan does well. He seems genuine. I wanted Renny to go over Brian though because Renny annoys me.

Jesse, Jerry and April also annoy me a tad.

I like Memphis, Steven, Ollie and Libra.

The rest are just blah for me.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Loyal Fan

I am sooo happy to see Bryan leave From the bigging it was alway I I I. No way did Dr. Will do that, only infront of the Diary Room (that's what they call it, right). That's why the girls figuired him out. Before that, he was talking with the Ollie and I think it was Steven, he told him HOH was going to choose him to be avicted. He let it slip and told him "ooh not yet, not at this time", then he corrected himself. When he did that Ollie looked at Steven but I don't think Steven realized it-busted.

What the heck is April's deal, she thinks she's in love with Ollie-did she see the game before she went in-looser.

I think Ollie and Michelle should make a secret alliance.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

he wasn't trying to be Dr. Will. in fact, from what I hear he didn't even see those seasons.

I'm really sad to see Brian go. I can see why tv-only watchers dislike him, but as a feed watcher he will truly be missed.

I love Dan, Steven, Keesha, Jessie, & sometimes Memphis. so I hope they all go far.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:52 PM
Loyal Fan

People who did watch past shows compared Bryan as Dr. Will trying to be sneaky and take over the house.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

yeah, I don't disagree that he did some of the same things as Will... but he didn't do it to be like Will. LOL. Brian hasn't seen that season, actually, any US season from what I understand.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Funny I'm listening to Big Brother House Calls and Bryan's on it. He was just saying how Libra moderates their food and it's getting on everyone nerves. And, Michelle is always getting hurt and going to the Diary Room to ask if it's infected, LOL, and she's a joke killer.

They're talking about sock puppets-I think I missed that, I'm going to have to watch it again.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

well the difference is that Will was a pro and Brian sucked at it. lol.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Libra tries to moderate everything. It's quite ridiculous.
Old 07-19-2008, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

she does, it's annoying. I can't even watch her anymore, I mute it when she comes on, or I switch cams. she thinks that she runs that house.

definitely watch the sock puppets, on yt! you can see the whole, fabulous thing.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I like Libra.

But I dont have the feeds so I dont really know anyone too well yet.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorkodancer147 (View Post)
well the difference is that Will was a pro and Brian sucked at it. lol.

Yeah, Will the master manipulator

Libra is going to loose it on Slop.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

she already has, I think. she's ridiculous, I think everyone's pretty sick of her acting like she runs everything all the time. I know I am.