Emily
Old 04-29-2014, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

totally didn't realize it made 300 already

Quote:
Originally Posted by light the fuse
Quote:
Originally Posted by take the wheel (View Post)
Casey, that's so funny that you say that because my dad was saying how much he likes them this season. But I totally agree with you. If it came down to Cowboys, D/C, and Afghan in the final three, I wouldn't care who won. I would hate for Cowboys to come in second place again, though.
funny that you say that, because those three were the first three at the mat last episode and i wanted that to be the final 3 SOOOOO BADLY! i mean i would literally watch the finale with a huge smile on my face and not care who ended up the winner, that hasn't happened IN SO LONG! I NEED IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern_xTC (View Post)
I really didn't like everyone trash talking and deciding to gang up on Brenchel this episode. I mean, yes, I get that Dave/Connor have a right to be upset, but...shouldn't everyone else be relieved and glad that it was someone else that got U-Turned? Like, so somebody else gets U-Turned that isn't you...who cares?
I agree. I'm probably one of the few that actually doesn't hate Brenchel. I mean yes Brenchel are annoying (not nearly as bad as they were last race or their episodes on BB) but they are annoying. But how catty and trash talking those three were?? they weren't much better than what they were complaining about with Brenchel.

Sarah I KNOW. i feel like i need to go there because it looked SOOO GORGEOUS so jealous. i wanna go to all those places... without actually doing all of things

I am in agreement with everyone with what they said about the girls. THEY NEVER HAVE A NONELIM THIS LATE!! ugh so pissed that it was for the girls AGAIN! they need to go. i wish the cowboys NEVER gave them that express pass so long ago. ugh.
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 04-29-2014, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Great episode, except, I can't believe the girls were non-eliminated AGAIN. They need to go already. I almost want them to go more than Brenchel.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 05-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh I'm so upset.

I HATE RACHEL SO MUCH. Her whining about being bullied and a girl was so pathetic and irritating. I wanna punch her so hard. Im so pissed they got this far.

The girls too ugh howwww. They are horrible. HORRIBLE. How many times can they get lost?

I was pissed that the afghans also uturned the cowboys.... Whyyyyyy. I get why but I'm still upset and it makes me like them a little less.

I'm so sad seeing the cowboys go, I wanted them in the finals. They are great guys. Sigh. But I loved their attitudes about it.

100% rooting for Dave/Connor!!! They are the only team I love that's left.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well that sucked! Two non-elimination legs wasted on the girls...and Jet and Cord can't get one! Really ticked off at the afghanamials right now. I hope they don't win. Jet and Cord are really upstanding gentleman. They're taking their getting booted a lot better then I am. If I must try to find a silver lining in all this...at least this leaves them able to come back and race for a 4th time.

The girls don't deserve to win.

I refuse to cheer for the afganimals after what they did to the cowboys.

That leave Brenchal...and Dave & Connor...and I'm honestly torn. Dave & Connor lost points with me with their recent childish behavior, you got u-turned move on! (and yes I know I'm holding a grudge for the cowboys...we'll just glance over that for now), and Brenchal is annoying as hell! However The Amazing Race has never brought back previous winner to run the race again...let them win so we don't have to put up with them in a different season.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-04-2014, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

really sad about the Cowboys but Bee, you're right! hopefully this means that they will be back to race once again!! i just wish the Afghanimals knew how bad the cowboys were doing at the bull thing and u-turned brenchel! i was indifferent with them until now!! when Rachel was complaining about being a girl. I WANTED TO SMACK HER! i really needed to reach in my screen and smack her. like. REALLY?!

ugh.... can't believe the blonds were spared.. TWICE! but the cowboys left with an express pass in their pocket
▌casey · © ·
Old 05-05-2014, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

They did use their express pass Casey. They had to use it in leg 8 I think. For some reason it was the last leg they could use it on...yet that was like 2 or 3 legs ago. I think express passes should be good until final 4. They used it at the last u-turn because they thought for sure they would be u-turned and they weren't.

I was really hope this would be one of those legs where they keep racing. We haven't had one yet this season.

COWBOYS I MISS YOU ALREADY!

They need their own reality show. Don't care what it's about, I'll watch it. Or they could do like Survivor or something.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-05-2014, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree! They are darn cute. I hope they bring them back again as well.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

ah. my bad. that must've been the episode that i only ended up watching half of it thanks to my DVR
▌casey · © ·
Old 05-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

OK, I get people are mad/sad the Cowboys are gone, I am, too, but I am not mad at Afghanimals for U-Turning them. Sure, I wish they hadn't and had U-Turned Brenchel, but they are in a race for ONE MILLION DOLLARS and knew that if it came down to it, the Cowboys could have beaten them. You can't be mad at them because they got one of your favorite teams eliminated. They were thinking strategically.

Stepping off my soap box now-

I am def rooting for Dave/Connor all the way now, but I will be fine if Leo/Jamal win. I have liked them this season, minus U-Turning Cowboys. But they're playing the game and aren't annoying as Brenchel and doing nothing like the blondes.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 05-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Extreme Fan

I could be wrong, but...this isn't the first time the Cowboys have come 5th is it? It almost seems like some kind of curse for them.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ They finished 2nd the first time, 6th the last time and 5th this time.

I can be mad at the Afghanimals and I am mad at the Afghanimals.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-05-2014, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha exactly.

I understand WHY they did it and it was a smart move but I'm still annoyed lol.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

i'm rooting for Leo/Jamal and Dave/Connor. Leo/Jamal, because as mad as i am.. i still love them this race! they've really been great and Dave/Connor, because well they're always great and they've been great this race again!
▌casey · © ·