Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-17-2003, 05:32 PM
Addicted Fan

I used to work for a celebrity and I think he was surprised by how much it wasnt a big deal to me that he was who he was. I treated him just like everyone else.
Old 06-22-2003, 11:47 AM
Addicted Fan

"She's not in the popular crowd, and as much as she wants to believe that she chose not to be part of it, she didn't make it," says Pope of her character, who doesn't simply resent being the underdog (instead of celebrating it 90's style), "she's fed up with it and gets caught up."
Old 06-23-2003, 02:05 AM
Absolute Fan

The funniest part about the above quote, is the background in knowing that Carly originally applied for Brooke. But she hadnt gotten any sleep in like 24hrs and was extremely sick, and she just arrived from a very long flight, so she just simply didnt look that good. Its why she got Sam, then the next time they saw her, they realized how beautiful she was and were all 'damn'. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The thing I read that said that made me think that the like wanted an April Tuna to play Sam or something. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

As for the 'starstruck' thing... as many know I met a certain celebrity, whom I found/find extremely awesome. I just acted somewhat normally, and i did have the mantra 'shes just a normal person' repeating in my head... well that and 'dont hit on her... DO NOT hit on her' so yeah. But I acted chill, and acted like a smart ass. I think that if I were to meet Carly, itd be a bit of the same thing, probably less of a mantra, or rather less numbness caused from nervousness. Either way... Id definately tell her how awesome she is, and that she really should visit FF since Kris does. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"Have a biscuit, Potter."

"you're my Brooke."
Old 07-08-2003, 05:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Licker:
<STRONG>The funniest part about the above quote, is the background in knowing that Carly originally applied for Brooke. But she hadnt gotten any sleep in like 24hrs and was extremely sick, and she just arrived from a very long flight, so she just simply didnt look that good. Its why she got Sam, then the next time they saw her, they realized how beautiful she was and were all 'damn'. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The thing I read that said that made me think that the like wanted an April Tuna to play Sam or something. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] </STRONG>

They probably did [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Does anyone remember a show called Square Pegs that starred Sarah Jessica Parker in the 80's? Well the girl who played her friend also was told she was too pretty which is why they put braces on her and tried to make her look ugly. She was supposed to be playing the "unpopular kid"
Old 07-09-2003, 11:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Carly Quote

"It's a frightening thing to act on your opinions.
You've got to find confidence in yourself, not in what others think of you. I'm still
trying to separate how I see myself from how I'm perceived. It's not easy, but it's worth
it."
Old 08-11-2003, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandi_aka_Pezzy:
<STRONG>Carly Quote

"It's a frightening thing to act on your opinions.
You've got to find confidence in yourself, not in what others think of you. I'm still
trying to separate how I see myself from how I'm perceived. It's not easy, but it's worth
it."</STRONG>
Defining things nicely. Plenty of activity in that brain of hers!
Old 01-27-2004, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hmmm... this thread hasn't been posted on in a long time!
Old 04-06-2004, 11:02 AM
Addicted Fan

bump
Old 04-12-2004, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bump. Thud. Crash. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2004, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

bump bump bump thud
Old 04-26-2004, 02:22 AM
Loyal Fan

"I've never embodied a historical figure before, and it's something that makes me quite nervous," says Carly Pope.

Carly Pope discusses the sense of female liberation in the 1920s.
Old 09-28-2004, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
"I've never embodied a historical figure before, and it's something that makes me quite nervous," says Carly Pope.
Carly, you don't have to be nervous, you're a brilliant actress, full of talent, guaranteed to do the job right.

No two ways about it, I'm sure Carly doesn't realize quite how good she is.