Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-09-2013, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
Yeah I've seen her get some hate. But to be fair I've seen most character get hate. I've seen both Sara and Catherine getting a fair share and i've also seen some Nick hate. (oh and loads of Ray and Riley, but I've hated on them and they weren't original characters so it doesn't count )

I've hated on Ray big time. I just am not a fan of Laurence Fishburne and couldn't stand him being on the show. He just kind of ruins things for me.
Old 06-09-2013, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

I don't dislike Laurence Fishburn - not a fan or dislike him - I'm kinda indifferent, but I thought the Ray character was just not a good character and then they decided to make him the lead which made 0 sense since they'd made him a rookie - it was so stupid how he took the lead on cases and how he made loads of decisions when he was supposedly a rookie starting out. It was always gonna be hard to find a replacement for Grissom (who for me anyways is irreplaceable!) But they really didn't handle it right. He was a weak character and they focused way too much on him. The show really lost its stride during the Ray years. Now it's way better and I loved season 12 (I liked 13 but not as much) and while it will never reach the level it had in the Grissom years its been pretty decent since DB came in.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

I agree completely. I just couldn't buy the whole thing about Ray knowing so much. As you said, he was a rookie and yet he was able to do so much. I know he was suppose to be the male lead in place of Grissom but it just wasn't thought out too well. D.B. has been a great replacement and I love him (but like you not as much as Grissom!)!
Old 12-20-2015, 11:36 AM
New Fan

My favorite has to be Sara; then, it's Sara/Grissom. Neither one is the typical Hollywood performers. I just love the unconventionality they both can put forward and make me care about them.

As for people don't like Sara, I guess the main reason would be the CSI threw a monkey wrench into people's assumption. They assumed the leading woman would get the leading man. Well, she didn't, but Sara did. I do feel bad for Jorja because she had to endure all the nasty and vicious attacks came her way.

Some of the most vocal ones still carry out their hateful comments even to this very day. It's rather sad to see this crowd fuel by nothing but the hate they hold against a fictional character. And the does spill into the real world, consequently Jorja has to face the onslaught of such tidal wave.

From surfing the various boards, I actually can identify and recognize most of the haters by their comments.

Nevertheless, Grissom and Sara had their happy ending. Truly the only one they deserved to have.
Old 12-21-2015, 08:06 AM
MST Manager

Grissom. After Grissom left, Hodges.