Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

I do remember that gif, but I can't remember why it was shared or when. But I love it.
Old 05-18-2015, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

https://twitter.com/zuiker/status/600055557207117825

Old 05-21-2015, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

So know what do we want to see on the finale between these two?

We know something big is going to happen but what exactly...who knows.

I know the last thing we know about them is that they were separated but no official talk of divorce.

Could Grissom be coming back because he wants his woman back??

I don't want it to be where they are suddenly together once again. I need to know what happened between the two.
Old 05-21-2015, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

I mean I want to see them fix things, but honestly as long as they end up together...I really don't want to ask for more. they were my first real ship and I just need them to have a happy ending.

It's hard for me to say what I want to see between them cos for me the break up was totally out of character and didn't make sense for either of them. So I don't really know what to expect. But I just need us to have them both on screen next to each other again. I missed that.
Old 08-02-2015, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

I realise the tweet isn't about gsr but Billy and Jorja are hugging in the corner and that gave me all sorts of feels.

https://twitter.com/zuiker/status/627324411540996097
Old 08-03-2015, 02:30 AM
GSR
New Fan

I've been playing catch up on the previous threads, (not quite there yet) but wanted to say hi.

Hoping GSR gets the happy ending it deserves. These two are perfect for each other
Old 08-03-2015, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSR (View Post)
I've been playing catch up on the previous threads, (not quite there yet) but wanted to say hi.

Hoping GSR gets the happy ending it deserves. These two are perfect for each other
Hello welcome.

Do you want to be added to the fan list in the opening post?

Well I think you'll find most people agree with you on that count. I really need GSR to have their happy ending
Old 08-03-2015, 07:10 AM
GSR
New Fan

Thanks for the welcome. I'd love to be added to the list, thanks
Old 08-03-2015, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Added you

What's your fav scene for them? or if like me you can't choose a scene, then the favourite season
Old 08-03-2015, 09:56 AM
GSR
New Fan

Oh far too many to name but if i were to narrow it down the looks at the end of ToYD, all of Butterflied and the Pin Me Down scene. I've been doing a CSI marathon, and fell in love with them all over again.

I used to lurk at YTDAW, and was a spoiler junkie. Then CSI didn't air in the UK until months after the show had finished in the US. Now we get them a few days later on a Tuesday.

So, Im hoping I'm right that the finale will for UK fans air on 29 September.
Old 08-03-2015, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

Oh man Butterflied is always gonna be number 1 for me but yeah I think no scene has as much UST as the pin me down one

I used to lurk YTDAW back in the day as well. Don't think I ever posted there (at the most to thank for fic recs and spoilers but not even sure I even did that much ) I stpped watching csi when grissom left and sort of forgot about my gsr obsession. Then I decided to start watching again and did re-watches of some of my favs and refound my intense love of GSR.
Old 08-03-2015, 10:18 AM
GSR
New Fan

I carried on watching after Grissom left. Not sure what season it was that i started to get bored and considering to stop watching. It was a round the time Nick took in the police do, Sam after he was cleared of mauling his handler. I recall that Nick had trouble getting him to obey commands until he was told it only understood French!

I stuck with the show, but its definitely not the same without the grs or Grissom.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So know what do we want to see on the finale between these two?
First of all, I want them to be in good terms with each other. What I REALLY would like, though, is to have a hint, however little it might be, that they can still mend things and be together again You know, a meaningful look, even, would do. Their relationship has always been so subtle, after all

Of course if there was more than that I'd be beyond happy, but I wanna keep my expectations low for now
Old 08-04-2015, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I need it to end on a happy note. ideally they'd be back together and happy but this is csi so I can take subtle, but I need some sort of indication that they can stillmake things work.
Old 08-04-2015, 10:22 AM
GSR
New Fan

Definately on happy note. If not back together, which would be preferable of course, or at least working towards a reunion.