Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-16-2015, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

CSI Remembrance Thread: 15 Years of Following the Evidence. What do you remember?

Welcome! This is a remembrance thread where we can talk about CSI: LV. As you may know, it ended this year. You can talk about the CSI finale here!

In the entire series run, what was your favorite moment? Favorite character? Favorite line?

Some links:

Looking Back Over 15 Years of Nick Stokes

[Video] 15 Years Highlights
Old 11-16-2015, 12:46 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the thread!

My favourite character is Grissom. I loved William's portrayal and he was very charismatic.

I loved the continuing storyline about the miniature murders. They were very intriguing and the miniature models were very cleverly done.

I will have to think about my other favourite things.
Old 11-17-2015, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Damn ...I thought I'd posted a huge response to this but apparently my browser decided to not post

anyways - this thread is a great idea.

fav character - Grissom. No contest. He is my fav of all time on tv. he's such a fascinating character, so many layers to him. I would never get fed up with him. WP played him perfectly.

as for the rest - I'll have to think it through more.
Old 11-19-2015, 03:22 AM
MST Manager

Sometimes I think I've posted something but I had just previewed it but not submitted it.

I loved Grissom's quietness. Sometimes characters can be too over the top so it's nice to see low key acting. I love the way he sometimes just stared at people he thought were being fools.

After Grissom left my favourite chacrcter became Hodges. He had an interesting personality and I was always on his side when other characters were mean to him.
Old 11-19-2015, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

That's part of what I loved about him. He was so subtle. With just one look you could get so much meaning. But he was always a queit, controlled character. so fascinating.

I also loved Hodges. He was great(and I loved his obsession with grissom). I also loved Brass though. It'd be a tie for me between those two after grissom.
Old 11-19-2015, 11:10 PM
MST Manager

Oh yes, Brass! A great character too. I missed him when he left.

One thing I noticed about Grissom was his very small feet.
Old 11-20-2015, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Grissom. He's, hands down, my favorite. It seems like that's it for everyone!

Us right now.

i'm yours, everynineyearsandthirtyfourdays: Screencap meme...

Happy & Sad.
Old 11-20-2015, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

^that is very accurate. exactly how I feel.
Old 11-21-2015, 03:44 AM
MST Manager

Yes, that's accurate.
Old 11-22-2015, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

What was everyone's experience on this board the first time around? What was everyone's first season they caught on TV?

I started watching Season 3 on T.V., and caught up with the first two seasons on DVD (before there was Netflix or Hulu ) I watched the show up until Grissom left - I was an avid fan! And then I found this board - M and Astra were moderators. There was ONE thread for shipping. There weren't individual threads like G/S or Mac/Stella. There were intense moments between Grissom/Sara shippers and Grissom/Catherine shippers. There was this one user, Space Cowboy? Space something, who then, was the only person to make CSI avatars a lot. You can find the shipper thread here.

Hmm... I started the first Grissom and Sara thread back in 2003. Made a Grissom and Sara website.

Last edited by Tina; 11-22-2015 at 03:27 PM
Old 11-23-2015, 11:52 AM
MST Manager

I kept seeing episodes of CSI (Las Vegas) on my tv listings and decided I'd give the show a go. I have Sky Digital and the show is shown on different channels, showing different seasons. I wanted to watch the episodes in order so I had to record lots of episodes before I came to the first episode. Then I started watching and taping, watching and taping until eventually I caught up. I was already a member of FF and came here to post about CSI although I had to be careful of spoilers so I mostly posted in the games threads. I can branch out a bit more now.

I am now watching the first season of CSI Cyber. I am enjoying it very much.
Old 11-23-2015, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

I mean I tecnically started watching with season 1, but it was on reruns. I think at the time season 5 was starting. I'd seen a couple of other random eps on tv, but never really payed attention. then once I saw it was the first episode, got hooked cos I loved grissom so much and watched it all in a few weeks.
Old 11-23-2015, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

I loved every main character in different ways over the course of the series. My favorite overall would probably be Greg though. I think I started watching around the time the third season was airing. I have seen every episode before that and after since then.

I've watched all four series over the years.
Old 11-25-2015, 12:49 PM
MST Manager

Greg is a great character.
Old 11-26-2015, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

I loved Greg. He had so much growth over the years!!