Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2022, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

It really was
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I found the trio pretty funny mostly except for Warren... (Sorry to Adam Busch who played him I bet he´s a nice dude in real life.)
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 05-30-2022, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It seems as if he is

https://marshmallow-the-vampire-slay...th-dead-people

Old 06-03-2022, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Those two were funny
Old 06-05-2022, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

They were! & their friendship had so much potential!
Old 06-07-2022, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha yeah
Old 06-10-2022, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Such a shame about the choices that Andrew made in that very episode...
Old 06-11-2022, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it was so sad!
Old 06-13-2022, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

& a really sad ending for Jonathan

https://marshmallow-the-vampire-slay...16-storyteller

Old 06-13-2022, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha that dream scene was funny
Old 06-17-2022, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It was - & probably my fave trio moment, even though it wasn't real
Old 06-23-2022, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha yeah
I loved their James Bond discussion too.
Old 06-25-2022, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, that was hilarious too, they got so into it!
Old 06-30-2022, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

IKR? And Andrew with his Timothy Dalton I never watched the two Bond movies with Dalton
Old 07-03-2022, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I've not watched many Bond movies at all