Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2016, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It is & I soooo love those little moments between them where they actually acknowledge how much they have in common. Despite how much they try to fight it, they really do have an understanding of each other & that no one else can touch
Old 08-09-2016, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yepp
And my favourite fight of them was the cavemen vs astronauts
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-09-2016, 11:32 AM
Loyal Fan

I loved how they kept the argument even after the first moment too. Spike going back and saying something like "Just so you know, I've been in whatever department and they all think the cavemen would win"

And Fred (;__;)
Old 08-10-2016, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Oh yeah, they really went overboard with that & then they were all embarrassed when Wesley walked in because they knew that they were overreacting
Old 08-10-2016, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was the most fun argument of them
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-18-2016, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Definitely, they were both so immature
Old 09-25-2016, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah and it was fun
Old 09-26-2016, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It was, they thought like teenage boys

keep a place for me

Old 01-15-2017, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

They´re just the best
Old 01-15-2017, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

They are, they're always entertaining!
Old 01-16-2017, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I crackshipped them so hard
Old 01-17-2017, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Me too, although I more real shipped them, then crack shipped them
Old 01-20-2017, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

It´s okay
Old 01-21-2017, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I think a lot of people did

spotless
Old 01-21-2017, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

They were made for each other
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top