Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2021, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I always found the Buffy stunt double kind of obvious, especially whent they will straight up show shots of her face

Angel's one was generally pretty good though, still, there were sometimes shots where you could obviously see his face
Old 10-09-2021, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes that was pretty confusing sometimes! In the first seasons Sophia Crawford, who was Sarahs stunt double for four seasons showed her face more often than intended...
And Davids stunt double was Sophias husband Jeff Pruit. He has a youtube channel too you can check it out if you want.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-11-2021, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I think I've seen a bit of it before, he posts a lot of behind the scenes videos, doesn't he?
Old 10-18-2021, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-20-2021, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I've been meaning to watch all those for years

https://goldminegoldmine.tumblr.com/post/4097182133

Old 10-21-2021, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great artwork!
Old 10-22-2021, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

That is such a good shot of Angelus, no wonder so many people make arts with it!
Old 11-01-2021, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is.
Old 11-03-2021, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

https://starryeyesxx.tumblr.com/post/170311452863
Old 11-05-2021, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

You make such great gifs
Old 11-06-2021, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That was amazing!
Old 11-08-2021, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It was, straight away you knew that Angelus was gonna be trouble!
Old 11-10-2021, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was
Old 11-15-2021, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

https://sugarbabywenkexing.tumblr.co...ng-you-with-me

Old 11-17-2021, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

He was wonderful as Angelus
Closed Thread   Post New Thread