Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2021, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

https://starryeyesxx.tumblr.com/post/178928527058

Old 07-19-2021, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hehe I loved that scene
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-21-2021, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Me too, Giles was being so badass & he saved Wesley!
Old 07-22-2021, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I bet Tony and Alexis had a blast shooting that scene
Old 07-24-2021, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I'd think so, I expect it was fun to do something a bit different every now & then
Old 07-26-2021, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

It is for actors.
Old 07-27-2021, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Especially on this show where they got to do all sorts of things
Old 07-31-2021, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that was great.
Old 08-04-2021, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

https://starryeyesxx.tumblr.com/post/179594958678

Old 08-07-2021, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha Giles

And that working for me/with me reminded me of a Raj/Sheldon scene where they talked about that
Old 08-09-2021, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I loved his response in the last gif
Old 08-13-2021, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that was funny.
Old 08-16-2021, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Wesley really brought out Giles's snarky side
Old 08-21-2021, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Which I loved
Reply   Post New Thread