Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yep

https://marshmallow-the-vampire-slay...oul-and-a-chip

Old 05-03-2023, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha that scene was so amusing Poor Wood was so confused
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It was a lot to try & keep up with
Old 05-06-2023, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha yeah it was
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 05-08-2023, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
I love Armin from Star Trek. I did not like Snyder
Rita, look at it this way, Snyder is a satirical comedy character. Joss and Armin are sending up authoritarian types. All that deadpan, stone-faced delivery, with the glaring eyes, that's comedy and Armin does a great job at it, just like in DS9. I find Snyder hilarious. I love him.

As for Wood, he's great. I wish he'd gotten more development. D B Woodside is a very talented actor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Please watch you language and don´t use such terms as the last two words before the "lol".
We are not doing that here. We tolerate every character as much as possible. Thank you!
Yeah, I try to like as many characters as possible. I used to hate a lot of the characters, but I'm taking a different approach these days. There are some characters I have mixed feelings about (Andrew and Faith, for example) and some few I still hate (Glory comes to mind), but I like most of the characters now. You get more out of the show if you can appreciate more characters. Like I can now appreciate Eliza Dushku's lively performance even though I'm bugged by how Faith behaved in season 3 and 4 of Buffy. Plus I like Faith in season 4 of Angel. I used to hate Xander and Willow and now I like them and it makes it much easier to watch the show. I used to be a big basher of Angel, but I now I can appreciate his good traits and what Boreanaz does well in the acting. Which makes it a lot easier to watch ATS. Something about Buffy fandom seems to encourage fans to develop real grudges against characters. It's not a good thing.

Last edited by sum1; 05-08-2023 at 11:24 AM
sum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-09-2023, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Looking good
Old 05-15-2023, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

He does
Old 05-17-2023, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

https://starryeyesxx.tumblr.com/post/698893710785740800

Old 05-19-2023, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow
Old 05-19-2023, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Robin was well educated privately wasn't he? By his mon's watcher guy.
Old 05-20-2023, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

He was raised by the watcher, but I don't know if he put Robin in school or not
Old 05-22-2023, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither.
Old 05-26-2023, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I got the impression he was pretty smart though
Old 05-28-2023, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That scene was so hilarious.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread