Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2022, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
It's a pity they killed her off. It would have been good if she could have been in season 5.
I agree, I think I would've become more of a fan of her if so.
Old 02-06-2022, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Me too, she was getting such good development through her thing with Wesley, I would have loved to see more of that
Old 02-20-2022, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah me too.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-20-2022, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

https://coalitiongirl.tumblr.com/post/54931282560

Old 02-23-2022, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha the last one
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-23-2022, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Such a classic Lilah line!
Old 03-01-2022, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

It really was
Old 03-01-2022, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

https://coalitiongirl.tumblr.com/post/55118226917

Old 03-04-2022, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great gifset!
Old 03-09-2022, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I love that shots of her that they picked, & that quote too
Old 03-18-2022, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

She´s so pretty.
Old 03-23-2022, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

She is, & she always looked great

It’s a survival thing. I made a lot of devil’s bargains and I stuck to them. As a result, I live somewhat dangerously and quite comfortably. My mother, who no longer recognizes me, has the best room at the clinic. I get up every morning, put on my game face, and do what I have to.
https://sodemonizemealready.tumblr.c...-lot-of-devils

Old 03-31-2022, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

She really did.
Old 03-31-2022, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I'm surprised that she's not more popular tbh
Old 04-04-2022, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah she was great.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread