Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2019, 07:05 PM
New Fan

I have to admit I used to get into ship wars with some of the Bangel fans. I don’t anymore because I feel like the relationships speak for themselves. Bangel is that kind of first love kind of love that you grow out of and move on to a better relationship. Cangel is that more adult type of love that made both of them better people and I believe they were true love. Personally I don’t like BA but I understand the majority do love them and that’s fine. Honestly I don’t have time for ship wars anymore. In recent years I’ve been seeing even more CA fans may it be for their romantic relationship or just their friendship. My friend just discovered BTVS and just watched the Halloween episode and she loves CA romantically. I’ve seen BAers that still try to start ship wars it doesn’t really bother me anymore because if they want to be stupid and start shipping wars than let them.
Old 07-23-2019, 08:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangelforever (View Post)
Bangel is that kind of first love kind of love that you grow out of and move on to a better relationship. Cangel is that more adult type of love that made both of them better people and I believe they were true love.
Except for the 'True love' part, this is exactly how the producers and even DB have described CA.
The quotes can be read here:
https://xlivvielockex.livejournal.com/95142.html#cutid1

they win"
- Stephen King
Old 07-23-2019, 09:13 PM
New Fan

Aww crap that was a typo on my part. My point was that Cangel is more of that adult love and it’s a love that made both Angel and Cordelia grow into better people. I would even argue that they were the loves of each other’s lives. Sorry for the typo.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:15 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree that CA were the loves of each other's lives.

they win"
- Stephen King
Old 07-24-2019, 02:55 PM
Absolute Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f11/kyrumpti.../#post98178624

Icon: cangelgifs.tumblr.com
Closed Thread   Post New Thread