Old 10-29-2023, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Cool trivia knowledge.
Old 10-29-2023, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
Cool trivia knowledge.
Okay; that's interesting.
And Sum1: that's interesting data; not really sound of the actor, healthwise to poison his lungs, medically-speaking... that's my sole objection with that kind of element in a story like that: poisoning the actors.
VampDemos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Substituting things can have weird consequences as well, like with Johnny Depp on Blow. The powder they gave him to sort ended up being some sort of laxative
Old 10-30-2023, 11:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Substituting things can have weird consequences as well, like with Johnny Depp on Blow. The powder they gave him to sort ended up being some sort of laxative
Oh, man; yeah... well, that's better than putting poisons into the lungs of an actor or actress for making a film: that simply basically by mandating that frankly violates the law for crying out loud- to say nothing of the if not overtly illegal borderline illegal detail of mandating sexual scenes that amount to sexually harassing coworkers- that kind of thing mandates a prison sentence for crying out loud!
*That*, Wickedrum; is my whole problem with such scenes; simple as that: illegal workplace regulations.
Old 10-30-2023, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

The movie industry does need a big overhaul to make working conditions more acceptable for everyone, not just the big actors. But I’d wager where the line lies between what’s acceptable or not is hugely different for different people. So I think there always should be an individual element built into contracts.
Old 10-30-2023, 11:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
The movie industry does need a big overhaul to make working conditions more acceptable for everyone, not just the big actors. But I’d wager where the line lies between what’s acceptable or not is hugely different for different people. So I think there always should be an individual element built into contracts.
You have a very solid case there; and not merely "movie industry" but all of the film industry, including television.
Individual contracts and individuals negotiating their contracts, individual-to-individual, between two coworkers, yes, management are coworkers with labor, is by far the strongest stance, and should be the one used.
Old 11-14-2023, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq19ykwuX7i/?hl=de
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by My Kind of Crazy (Jen)~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Gorgeous
Old 11-20-2023, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

She just doesn´t age.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by My Kind of Crazy (Jen)~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-22-2023, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

She doesn't seem to

Oops… String was slippy..
https://quintennyson.tumblr.com/post...ing-was-slippy

Old 11-23-2023, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha Well that went not well
Old 11-26-2023, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I wouldn't trust her with any weapon
Old 11-26-2023, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

It´s pretty dangerous
Old 11-30-2023, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, she's actually more dangerous when she's not meaning to be
Old 11-30-2023, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

That´s our Harmony
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top