Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2023, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay then I´m one of the few who was okay with it
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would have loved for it to just continue on.

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
falling slowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

It did. In the comic books
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-21-2023, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

https://lets-go-to-work.tumblr.com/post/93442700866

Old 03-03-2023, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh Cordy
Old 03-05-2023, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Angel was acting pretty weird
Old 03-09-2023, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked it
Old 03-13-2023, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

He was just faking it though, pretending that he wasn't looking for Darla anymore

https://sodemonizemealready.tumblr.com/post/74812913436

Old 03-22-2023, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha Gunn was not amused in the end
Old 03-22-2023, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yep, that changed things for him real quick
Old 04-02-2023, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

It did
Old 04-05-2023, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Just like it should

https://slayerklaus.tumblr.com/post/101149051281

Old 04-15-2023, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great gifset!
Old 04-19-2023, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It makes me sad because I didn't want the show to end
Old 04-23-2023, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

End on tv but going on in comic books. But how should we know back then that they would do a continuation in from of comic books...I never thought of it that time. I would say I was surprised when I heard about the comic books.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top