Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2009, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She did.

I do love that he couldn't fool Willow though. He thought he was so smooth and she didn't fall for one stupid sappy line.

You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Burning Up A Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There was a second when I thought she was going to sleep with Parker
Old 09-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't think that at all. She was with Oz... why would she need poophead? I did think she believed him but I didn't think she would sleep with him.

You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Burning Up A Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Beer Bad

The Good;
Okay there is some, Willow's Jerry Springer style confession (anyone ever read the hilarious Buffy Springer Show fanfic? Buffyspringer, a Buffy: The Vampire Slayer fanfic - FanFiction.Net). Much of the Xander the bartender stuff is funny. Giles describing caveBuffy as walking with a 'sideways limp'. Willow's confrontation with Parker. Buffy's great dream sequence (is that chocolate chip cookie dough fudge he's holding?)
The Bad;
Everything else, possibly the worst Buffy episode ever?

Best line;
Xander; "Nothing can defeat, THE PENIS!" (how true!)
Wheldon Cliches;

Character death;
Nope, no one dies at all
Shot;
Tied up;
Knocked out;
Yep, Willow, Xander (and Parker)
Women good/men bad;
The first thing the cavemen do is find a pair of pretty girls and drag them back to their 'cave'. Buffy's mooning after Parker does her no favours, he's treated her badly so she still wants him? When it comes to Parker and Buffy I always wonder what if the roles were reversed, if Buffy dumped Parker and then when she changes her mind and tries to apologise he knocks her out? What would we think then? And in fairness Parker does go to help Willow when the cavemen attack.
Jeez!;
Kinky dinky;
Is it just me or does anyone else deep down want Parker to succeed in 'jumping Willow's bones'? And then mid-coitus she should turn the tables on him American Pie style. "Say my name bitch!". Also Willow seems to think that Buffy had group sex with the 4 students, love the way her mind works! Buffy calls herself a ****, Veruca thinks Willow is a groupie.
Calling Captain Subtext;
Willow tells Parker she's 'Tired of you men and your manliness'. CaveBuffy thinks Xander smells nice
Guantanamo Bay;
Parker tries to apologise to Buffy so she bashes him over the head with a lump of wood
Scoobies to the ER;
Where's Dawn?
Apparently Joyce always said beer was evil which is weird when you see teenage Joyce in Band Candy and considering she wanted Buffy to be at a college with boys and keg parties?
Questions and observations;
Quite possibly the worst ever episode of Buffy although rewatching it is does have some quite good humour in it and SMG gives a tremendous performance as Cavegirl Buffy. Feels like an ep of Charmed. Again, not sure about Parker, he doesn't actually do anything wrong, he just doesn't want a relationship with her as he explains to Willow (in many ways he reminds me of Barney from 'How I Met Your Mother'). Willow compares Veruca to Faith (not a compliment in her book) Oz's growing attraction to her is clear to see.
Marks out of 10; 4/10
saturn5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread