Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2018, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's hilarious!!
Old 01-22-2018, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

It really is
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-22-2018, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I sorta want to meet that person
Old 01-22-2018, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Me too
Old 01-23-2018, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I found one on twitter but I don`t know if that´s her real name
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-29-2018, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ngl I searched Facebook and I couldn’t find one
Old 01-30-2018, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Too bad.
Old 02-17-2018, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Some pretty

barbie, eat your heart out, 25 days of awesome lady people | day nineteen: a...
Old 03-02-2018, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

They look good.
Old 03-03-2018, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

That moment she turns Darla is always so chilling
Old 03-03-2018, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

It really is.
Old 03-03-2018, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It's heartbreaking too, because it really wasn't what Darla wanted
Old 03-10-2018, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I tought Darla wanted to be a vampire again because she had this syphilis and she knew she wouldn`t have a long time left to live...so it was good Dru sired her. Just my two cents.
Old 03-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It was good in that it kept Darla around - because I loved her character too - but at that point, it wasn't what Darla wanted. She had finally started to realize who she was outside of being a vampire & she didn't want to be evil like that again, so it was sad for her
Old 03-11-2018, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mmh But before that scene with Angel she bagged a guy to sire her and Angel stopped it.

Anyway: I was happy Dru came back on Angel.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread