Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2022, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Detective Believer [Kate Lockley | Elisabeth Rohm] #5:"I don't know what I believe, but I have faith. I think maybe we're not alone in this."

Welcome to the 5th Kate Lockley/Elisabeth Rohm Appreciation Thread

hunting the booty, chasing the booty

Fans
starryeyesxx
eternalfate

Previous Threads
#1 Because she believes.
http://www.fanforum.com/f11/kate-loc...bout-63130115/
#3: Because she´s a natural beauty
https://www.fanforum.com/f11/detecti... instaupdates!

~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

tftnt
Old 09-17-2022, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

You´re welcome
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-21-2022, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

https://starryeyesxx.tumblr.com/post/186170516593

Old 09-22-2022, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG she found out that he´s a vampire
Old 09-25-2022, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Everything changed for her in that moment!
Old 09-28-2022, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

It did.
Old 09-30-2022, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Which made her life a lot worse
Old 10-02-2022, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

It did.
Old 10-04-2022, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

https://angelthedarkavenger.tumblr.com/post/32606861410
Old 10-04-2022, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Angel knew those people...was that episode before Kate found out that Angel is a vampire?
Old 10-07-2022, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I think it was quite a few episodes before that
Old 10-11-2022, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay that makes sense.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

https://starryeyesxx.tumblr.com/post/186170518083

Old 10-18-2022, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Woah that scene
Reply   Post New Thread