Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2014, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I don't know how they could have on their own...they would have had to get Willow and Buffy involved imo, maybe they would have tried to restore both their souls?

They probably would've got Willow for Angel's soul and Faith would've still be a vampire causing destruction, being worst then she was in Season 3 of BTVS and Angel would've been Angel and tried to get through her, but this time he wouldn't have probably been to successful?
Old 08-13-2014, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

No, not without a soul there's no way he'd get through to her. But I don't know if Angel would have been able to kill Faith even if he wanted to, I think she'd be too strong for him...
Old 08-13-2014, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
No, not without a soul there's no way he'd get through to her. But I don't know if Angel would have been able to kill Faith even if he wanted to, I think she'd be too strong for him...

Really? I'm not too sure about that....
I guess I'm judging by their past fighting experiences. Faith always had the advantage because Angel never fault to kill, that Angelus vs Faith fight... Angelus always had the advantage...

I guess you are thinking of the slayer/vamp thing.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, we never saw what a slayer turned vampire would be like, but I assume that they'd be stronger than usual vamps
Old 08-13-2014, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah, we never saw what a slayer turned vampire would be like, but I assume that they'd be stronger than usual vamps

I wonder, if a slayer turned to a vampire would they have their slayer powers and be super vamp? or just be a vamp. lol But having a Slayer/Vamp is ... that's uncontrollable right there.

I would like to think, Faith would remember Angel's importance in her life.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

They never addressed a slayer/vamp thing, but if they were like slayers on steroids than I think Faith definitely would have won, but if she was just like other vamps Angel would have been able to take her - but it wouldn't be easy for him at all & I think he'd want to try some other solution first.

I think vamp!Faith would probably want to find a way to turn Angel evil so that they could be a team. Or, she'd hate him more than anyone else because of how well he knew her when she was human & she'd want to distance herself from that - kind of like how Angelus hated Buffy so much.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
They never addressed a slayer/vamp thing, but if they were like slayers on steroids than I think Faith definitely would have won, but if she was just like other vamps Angel would have been able to take her - but it wouldn't be easy for him at all & I think he'd want to try some other solution first.

I think vamp!Faith would probably want to find a way to turn Angel evil so that they could be a team. Or, she'd hate him more than anyone else because of how well he knew her when she was human & she'd want to distance herself from that - kind of like how Angelus hated Buffy so much.

Yeah I agree, he wouldn't want to just kill her after everything. He'd want her to be saved, so he'll find anything he could and just try to get through to her.

Yeah... I just don't know what kind of vampire she would be. lol They all are different to me. Soulless put different. Dru is the crazy one because of the visions and all of that, but she seems very aware of what's going on and what to do. Darla is the one who does what she needs to do to survive, but she is good at manipulating anyone. Angelus is the pure evil one.. probably the worst of the gang. Spike is the one who still seemed to have human traits even though he was a vampire...

So it depends on what kind of soulless vamp she'd be. lol I think a bit of how they became as vamps, depends on their past as humans. Which makes me think Faith would be a bit more revengeful or something.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It's kinda hard to imagine because there are just so many different routes you could go with it. I think she'd be revengeful too, & I think she would be like Angelus in that she wouldn't just want to kill people, she'd want them to suffer... She did torture Wesley in s1, so I think that gives us just a little taste of how bad she could be as a vamp!
Old 08-13-2014, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It's kinda hard to imagine because there are just so many different routes you could go with it. I think she'd be revengeful too, & I think she would be like Angelus in that she wouldn't just want to kill people, she'd want them to suffer... She did torture Wesley in s1, so I think that gives us just a little taste of how bad she could be as a vamp!

Oh yeah you are definitely right! she does seem like the torturous kind of vamp. Woah thank goodness we didn't ever have to see that. lol

It just must have been so tough for Faith at first, to actually listen to a vampire and be good. I'm going back to Season 1 here.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, although for a vampire slayer she actually came around to believing Angel was different pretty quickly imo. Although, pretty much all the characters did for the sake of that plotpoint not dragging on
Old 08-13-2014, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah, although for a vampire slayer she actually came around to believing Angel was different pretty quickly imo. Although, pretty much all the characters did for the sake of that plotpoint not dragging on

I know! thank goodness for that.She really did believe in him, and trust in him quicker then others would have, and it mainly because of how Angel was. He was so calm and patience for her.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, he figured her out so quickly so he knew exactly how to try & get through to her & it worked. Even though she tried to fight against it.
Old 08-13-2014, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah, he figured her out so quickly so he knew exactly how to try & get through to her & it worked. Even though she tried to fight against it.

I think it was difficult because of new the situation was for her, she's really not much of a taking orders type gal... and Angel was so nice which also threw her off guard, I remember her even asking him "Where are you being nice to me?" She just didn't get it, and Angel just kept being calm with her and told her she wasn't a prisoner and just his realism made things better. He wasn't going to send her to the authorities or anything.
Old 08-13-2014, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Oh I'm sure that most guys that were nice to her were trying to get something out of her, so Angel was not like anyone else she'd ever met & on that of that, he was a vampire, he's meant to be evil but he was treating her a lot better than any people ever had. I can't imagine how much they threw her.
Old 08-13-2014, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh I'm sure that most guys that were nice to her were trying to get something out of her, so Angel was not like anyone else she'd ever met & on that of that, he was a vampire, he's meant to be evil but he was treating her a lot better than any people ever had. I can't imagine how much they threw her.

With Angel, there was no alternative motive, it wasn't a trap or anything. He just wanted her to know that she had a choice, and the path she keeps going on will sadly make her end up dead in the end, he wanted her to knew he understood. He was unlike anybody she's ever met, and that's part of what made it work so well.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread