Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's nice you both get tweets from your favorite people. lol
Old 02-18-2012, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
That's nice you both get tweets from your favorite people. lol
It is I'd like a tweet from Annie though... I got a retweet from her once so that made me
Old 02-19-2012, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, that's surprising you want a tweet from Annie. Hopefully you get on then.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, that's surprising you want a tweet from Annie. Hopefully you get on then.
Tbh I don't really have any idea of what to ask her...
Old 02-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Guess you don't want a tweet that much... lol
Old 02-19-2012, 12:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
Tbh I don't really have any idea of what to ask her...
She is not tweeting much lately anyway. I suppose she is very busy with auditions at this time of the year.
Old 02-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Guess you don't want a tweet that much... lol
Well my main questions are 24 related- are you going to be in the movie? Renee's dead so that rules out that question. Would you have liked to have returned in the last season? That rules out that question too as she was in it. Beyond that, my question list is limited lol
Old 02-20-2012, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wouldn't ask a 24 question because it's repetitive. I would want to ask something different from what everyone else is asking.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I wouldn't ask a 24 question because it's repetitive. I would want to ask something different from what everyone else is asking.
Yeah but at the end of the day, her main role is 24- I haven't seen her in anything else so can't ask about that.

What would you ask?
Old 02-21-2012, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

At the moment I don't have anything to ask. so nothing.
if I had to think about something off the back, I'll ask her if she considered doing more movie roles since I was curious about it.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

But I'm sure she's been asked that too... many times... so is there an original question to be asked?
Old 03-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
But I'm sure she's been asked that too... many times... so is there an original question to be asked?
As for asking questions, here is a new ongoing interview with Annie.

Bay Area TV Guy: AVENGING THE DEATH OF RENEE WALKER: AN INTERVIEW WITH ANNIE - DAY 1

She is supposed to show up in Harry's Law in April/May.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just saw that article I'll post pics from article later

Her role as Libby Bradley on Cold Case her Lifetime role Movie Blue Eyed Butcher airs Sat on Lifetime

AW: GH was intense. It was really fun to be doing something consistent and to play the same character for 5 months. But people don’t give soap actors enough credit. They work their asses off.

BATVG: As a former soap opera actress, what are your thoughts with the direction networks have gone with moving away from daytime soaps in favor of cheaper daytime fare?

AW: So sad. I didn’t watch any soaps growing up and neither did my mom… but ever since I did GH we totally kept up on it. It better not go anywhere!

There is much more to come. Tomorrow we will dive into Annie’s life growing up in St. Louis, her decision to become an actress, and some of her earlier roles…

And we will answer the question: "What exactly is the deal with this photo!"

Last edited by Logan; 03-01-2012 at 04:07 PM
Old 03-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She looks so old school in that last picture.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2012

AVENGING THE DEATH OF RENEE WALKER: AN INTERVIEW WITH ANNIE - DAY 2

New look Annie

BATVG: Yesterday we talked about the made-for-TV movie Blue-Eyed Butcher, premiering tomorrow night on Lifetime at 8/7c. We also talked about some of your guest roles both prior to and since 24. Now let’s talk about off-screen life and your early career years. You grew up in St. Louis. How does a girl from Missouri find her way to Hollywood?

AW: I grew up doing plays and musicals… my parents had a theatre before I was born and my Dad was an opera singer and director so I guess it was in my blood somewhere. J I graduated college and started touring with the musical Anything Goes and our tour closed out in LA and I stayed for a bit to test it out. I just knew I had to move! So I went back to the Midwest, packed up my Grandpa’s pickup truck, my doggie and away we went!

BATVG: How was your childhood growing up in St. Louis?

AW: My childhood was a very, very loving one. We had some rough times of course like a lot of families… my Dad was very sick for about 10 years (from when I was about 2 to 12) and my mom was dealing with that, the medical bills, running her own flower and gift shop and raising me… So it wasn’t always the most normal of circumstances but it was filled with an abundance of love and that’s what matters.

BATVG: You competed in Irish dance events when you were younger and were a part of the St. Louis Celtic Step Dancers. Was there a time you thought this is what you wanted to do for a living?

AW: I started when I was about 5 and right when I was going away to college I got out of it and that’s when Riverdance was just starting… so at that point it wasn’t something I even knew you could really do for a living… Riverdance and shows like it really opened up opportunities to do it more than just in the competitive sense which is mostly what I did. But oh it was great fun!!!! Traveling the country and competing… making lifelong friendships with those girls… it was a blast!

BATVG: When did you know you wanted to act?

AW: Honestly I don’t remember a “moment” where it hit me or anything… it’s just kind of always what I did… starting around 4th grade I guess. My mom remembered a moment where I told her it’s what I wanted to do, but I don’t remember that. Ha.

BATVG: I was sorry to hear that you recently lost your mother far too young. What was the best advice your mother ever gave you?

AW: Wow. Where to begin. I suppose the best “advice” was just watching how she lived her life. She was an incredibly hard worker and went through a lot… and somehow managed to keep an amazing sense of humor and silliness… I strive to be as good of a person and a soul as she was… with as big of a heart.

BATVG: What was your mother’s reaction when you first wanted to move to LA and become an actress?

AW: She was always so proud that I wasn’t scared or intimidated by it. She was worried for me of course, especially since she had a lot of old theatre friends who were still waiting in NYC to be discovered… she didn’t want me to struggle too much. But she embraced it a thousand percent and was my biggest support. And she really ‘got it’ too… a lot of people’s parents and families don’t really understand how it all works and what day to day life as an actor is really like… but she completely and totally ‘got it’ and I can’t tell you what a difference that makes. She was the best. And this year has been the worst.

BATVG: In 2010 you became a mother… your son Freddie turned 18 months old recently. How has motherhood changed you?

AW: It is THE most amazing thing ever. Everyone tells you can’t understand that kind of love until you’re in it, and that is the absolute truth. I mean I miss him when he’s sleeping! Losing my mother and becoming one for the first time, all in the same year has been quite an intense thing. I see everything differently now…

BATVG: I can only imagine… (Abrupt change in topic…) Let’s talk about some of your earlier roles… according to IMDb, your first roll was Liana in a 2002 Episode of Star Trek: Enterprise… but come on, everyone has that resume item they don’t include… care to share the REAL first role?

AW: Hmmmm….I mean besides theatre and some commercial stuff I had done in Chicago…I think the first thing I booked in LA was a McDonalds commercial with a Starsky and Hutch theme and I was a receptionist in the police station and I had a big crazy AFRO…Ha! I remember jumping up and down and screaming when I booked it…thinking I had totally hit the big time and I was going to be able to buy my mom a house or something….Aaaaand…then it never even aired. So I made about $500 bucks. Ha.

BATVG: Early in your career you played roles such as; Esthetician (Frasier), Woman at Party (Bruce Almighty), Demonatrix Two (Charmed), Lieutenant (E-Ring)… In your own mind, do you give these characters a name? And if so, what were they?

AW: Yes I journaled an entire back-story and life for each one of those amazing women. I actually even continue it now. You’d be amazed to hear what “Woman at Party”, or as I like to call her “Helga”, is up to these days. She’s really livin’ it up.

BATVG: Safe to assume that once you got roles were your character had a name, the better you felt about your career?

AW: Well yes of course… but it wasn’t like I felt horrible about it before that… Call me crazy but I was legitimately excited when I booked Esthetician!

BATVG: When did you really feel like you
made it as an actor?

AW: Let’s see… it started to get really fun when I started landing guest spots like Cold Case and Supernatural… where the character actually had an arc in just one episode… And then General Hospital was pretty great because my mom and friends could watch me on TV sometimes 5 days a week! That was pretty great. Then 24 just took it to a whole other level. J

BATVG: It sure did, for all your fans as well… There is still more to come. Annie was gracious to give me a lot of time and answer a lot of questions. Next time we will talk about 24, and we will find out exactly what news she received just prior to this photo being taken that made her so damn happy:

Last edited by Logan; 03-02-2012 at 02:07 PM