Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-11-2011, 12:56 PM
New Fan

Alan was on "Would You Rather" last night on BBCA. They will re-air it next Saturday. He was really funny during the parts I saw. Taping it on Saturday.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lol, where were you while I was asking everyone and their mothers if the could record it for me?
Tape as in you could record it and upload it somewhere? Yes, yes? Fingers crossed. You'de be like...a lifesaver.
I saw it's on itunes (tears of joy) but I tried to buy it a that stupid **** tells me I can't buy anything from the US store (tears of pain).

Just one pic this time. Can you believe it? From Any Day Now. Not recent but new to me.

Alan Cumming, Jenn Harris, Natalie Joy Johnson, et al. Set for December 14 Our Hit Parade Shows - Theater News - Dec 12, 2011

Pivot!
Old 12-12-2011, 05:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydroplane (View Post)
Lol, where were you while I was asking everyone and their mothers if the could record it for me?
Tape as in you could record it and upload it somewhere? Yes, yes? Fingers crossed. You'de be like...a lifesaver.
I saw it's on itunes (tears of joy) but I tried to buy it a that stupid **** tells me I can't buy anything from the US store (tears of pain).
Probably wasn't a member. If I was, I was doing the lost puppy thing around here. Still get lost.

I can try to put it online. Not sure if I can though because of copyright issues imposed by BBCA. I can try though.

Glad someone responded to me though. I thought for a bit that I dreamed it all.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
New York Videos, NY News Video, Video Clips | NBC New York
It's a nice and short interview from last year, he briefly mentions Eli then they talk about a few other things and projects. Spoiler: Alan is uber cute.
Awww thank you!! That was really cute! Thanks for sharing

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 12-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Probably wasn't a member. If I was, I was doing the lost puppy thing around here. Still get lost.

I can try to put it online. Not sure if I can though because of copyright issues imposed by BBCA. I can try though.
Ladies and gents, my new fave person of the board.
Best news of the day. As long as you can take it off the box or whatever you're using to tape it it's fine. I sent a mail to a friend and she said she could rec things on her device but there's no way to take them off because the cable companies in her area are very restrictive. Or something like that, I don't know.
I'll probably bug you via pm once you have the file. I can help you with uploading if you need a hand. 'I'm Barbara. I solve problems.' Lol

Ha, ha. No you weren't dreaming. I will always respond, I'm a bit slow sometimes but I live in this thread and I turn my head every time I hear the word 'Alan C.', don't worry.

Quote:
Awww thank you!! That was really cute! Thanks for sharing
Thanks for asking? The interviewer was funny, she wasn't annoying as, I don't know, Access Hollywood?

Pivot!
Old 12-12-2011, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Just one pic this time. Can you believe it? From Any Day Now. Not recent but new to me.
love the hair! And wow new pics for you. Must be hard to find although I'd be happy to try

Quote:
Ladies and gents, my new fave person of the board.
WHAT??! And just after I got you that great Jean Paul Gaultier ad for Xmas season?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 12-13-2011, 04:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

If you want to try I won't complain.
Quote:
WHAT??! And just after I got you that great Jean Paul Gaultier ad for Xmas season?
*Cough* I meant, my fave non-french person on the board.
Nice save, Barbara.

Pivot!
Old 12-13-2011, 05:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
I think they got a lot of smack for the second time. People said it was too much like the first line. I do agree that he's being too polite though. Remember when he was supposed to be a dirty ****ing ****er ****? and he was supposed to tame his language because they were working at the Florricks' but now what's his excuse?

I hate it when they forget about little touches like that. It helps define the characters.
I so agree! I miss him being rude! It's his thing. Now he's a whining baby, which is so not him! I hope they fix that asap.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
and he was supposed to tame his language because they were working at the Florricks' but now what's his excuse?
Well, we know the real reason is that TGW is a network show. Maybe he doesn't understand corporate culture and is trying to fit into the sterile environs of the law firm? I'm giving new meaning to reaching.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

I wouldn't be surprised if Alan was pushing for it. He always says 'kiss my ass' was his favorite line. Right now Eli needs a hug or to get laid. One or the other.
They said there's more romance in store for him this year, he's going to have a type that he likes. I don't know if I should be worried or excited.

Pivot!
Old 12-13-2011, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Right now Eli needs a hug or to get laid.
I hope he gets laid

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 12-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I so agree! I miss him being rude! It's his thing. Now he's a whining baby, which is so not him! I hope they fix that asap.
Well I liked his last episode. I think they needed to bring his character down a little so that he could finally reach out to the others and get more integrated into the firm.
Still I liked his colorful episodes.

Quote:
Maybe he doesn't understand corporate culture and is trying to fit into the sterile environs of the law firm? I'm giving new meaning to reaching.
when it's a stretch, it's a stretch
But really network or not, they could just have him make visible efforts to censor himself and that would pass. Like use metaphors or euphorisms or steal Cuesta's act

Quote:
Right now Eli needs a hug or to get laid. One or the other.
as long as he stays away from Kalinda! For both!

Quote:
I don't know if I should be worried or excited.
Hm... good question. Let me get back to you on that!

Quote:
*Cough* I meant, my fave non-french person on the board.
Good save!

Quote:
If you want to try I won't complain.
Count on it! Let me start with these because I have them handy.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 12-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
They said there's more romance in store for him this year, he's going to have a type that he likes.
Can you point me to the interview? I seem to have missed it. I don't think Natalie is coming back, or is she? Maybe another good year with Vanessa?

Quote:
Now he's a whining baby, which is so not him! I hope they fix that asap.
I actually liked seeing Eli a little vulnerable. That little talk about how he can't sleep and just watches the clock tick by, was great. His scenes with Alicia used to be my favorite but I preferred his scenes with Diane and Will in the last 2-3 episodes.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I hope he gets laid
Well, didn't Beth say she was working on a new bedroom set?
Quote:
as long as he stays away from Kalinda! For both!
Ha ha, can you image? Their babies would be extremely good looking and sent to military school in no time.
Quote:
Count on it! Let me start with these because I have them handy.
Yay! I'm always in for an Alan picspam. The woman, gaah what's her name? I knew it, anyway the one in the last pic looks like she's about to kill you. Let's focus on the pretty in left side of the picture.
Quote:
pics! In the Eli thread! Pleaaaaaase! We do have a great time mocking the outfits sometimes
You won't be disappointed then. Link only, I refuse to embed this pic here. http://www.artfortheworld.net/wwd/20...aits/HR/02.jpg
It's from a series of portraits by some fancy photographer, Voom Portraits, if there's a meaning behind it, I don't get it.
Oh and that photoshoot by David LaChapelle Eek.
Quote:
Like use metaphors or euphorisms or steal Cuesta's act.
Oh, Judge Cuesta. I almost forgot about him. Where is he this season?
Quote:
Can you point me to the interview? I seem to have missed it. I don't think Natalie is coming back, or is she?
It's the one in Watch. They're just a couple of lines, I wish the interviewer elaborated more.
Interview (bottom of the first column)
I don't know about Natalie, they said they wanted her back but I'm starting to lose faith. AF is in London until Dec 31st, then there's that one week break for the writers and the crew, Alan is a new film called Filth and they start shooting Jan 16th in Glasgow. I emailed the prod company and they said they can't share any information in regards to when the cast will be be shooting in Scotland, so idk if Alan is filming his scenes in Jan or later in the year, anyway there's just one small window in February (again, if Alan's not doing Filth) because on March AF begins rehearsals for an off-Broadway production and I suppose this will keep her busy for a while.
They usually announce guest stars one month before the episode, so if she's back we'll know it around Feb and the episode will be in March.
I hope they can work something out, I'm just making an educated guess, you never know how those things work.
Quote:
Maybe another good year with Vanessa?
I have no idea, I read somewhere that she's coming back but I can't remember where. I'm going crazy trying to find that interview, anyway there's a new spoiler, I'll post it in the News thread.
edit: whoo! Found it, right under my nose all the time. It was Alan who said it.
http://www.indiewire.com/article/int...osey-pussycats
Quote:
You have to make sure and include that on the DVD's, in the outtakes, that's great.
I hope so. She's great, being able to work with her like that. Parker's coming back because she's gonna run for office.
Btw, http://www.bbcamerica.com/videos/ang...tannia-awards/.
Can you watch the video? It has 41 views but I don't see anything, it's been like this for 4 days at least.

Pivot!

Last edited by hydroplane; 12-16-2011 at 07:28 AM
Old 12-17-2011, 01:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

"The Iron Lady" New York Premiere

Downton Abbey Season 2 Premiere

Pivot!