Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Missy Peregrym looks absolutely gorgeous
Yes, she does. She's one lucky girl.....she gets to stand next to Greg..no matter what he's wearing.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfs89 (View Post)
Not a fan of pink either. That's just Greg being his usual Gregarious self,LOL! The shoes he's wearing look like Vans. At least he isn't wearing a hat,eh,HaHa! Missy Peregrym looks absolutely gorgeous.
Who is she? I am totally out of the loop. No clue who she is.

His dress frustrates me because he's SUCH a handsome guy. If he remotely got a fashion clue he would look stunning all the time.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)

His dress frustrates me because he's SUCH a handsome guy. If he remotely got a fashion clue he would look stunning all the time.
She is a Canadian actress,best known for her role on"Reaper",had a recurring role on "Heroes" and was dating Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger. I believe they broke up in 2008. She also speaks French,so that probably will come in handy being in Cannes. Missy Peregrym - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most handsome guys don't really have the fashion sense(I don't of course,LOL!). Must be the youth thing. My nephew is the same way,with his long hair hanging in his face,but that's the look he wants and as long as his hair is kept clean.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Get back in the loop!!!!!! She's Greg's co-star in his upcoming new TV series, "Rookie Blue".

ABC sets 'Rookie Blue' premiere - Missy Peregrym Gossip

Quote:
He has no fashion clue..and he doesn't give a ****!!!
I think that this has hurt him a little....because otherwise....he's a heartthrob (to me, at least).
Old 04-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Get back in the loop!!!!!! She's Greg's co-star in his upcoming new TV series, "Rookie Blue".

ABC sets 'Rookie Blue' premiere - Missy Peregrym Gossip

He has no fashion clue..and he doesn't give a ****!!!
I think that this has hurt him a little....because otherwise....he's a heartthrob (to me, at least).
I like Greg's hair though,LOL! Most guys really don't give a ****!!! about fashion.
My nephew and I really don't,LOL! One look that seems to be popular lately with the men in my age group(35-40s),is the goatee. I absolutely hate that look,as it ages them and just looks yucky to me.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfs89 (View Post)
She is a Canadian actress,best known for her role on"Reaper",had a recurring role on "Heroes" and was dating Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger. I believe they broke up in 2008. She also speaks French,so that probably will come in handy being in Cannes. Missy Peregrym - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most handsome guys don't really have the fashion sense(I don't of course,LOL!). Must be the youth thing. My nephew is the same way,with his long hair hanging in his face,but that's the look he wants and as long as his hair is kept clean.
Thanks, Chuck, for the information!

You are right on about good looking guys not having fashion sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
I love how since I told you never to hold back with me, you.... just don't anymore.

So are they dating, just friends/co-workers? Or we don't know?

I also had NO IDEA Greg had a new show coming out until just now.

Yes, I have never had a problem with Greg's hair either long or short. I like both styles, even whenever it was longer in season 3 as Ephram and you would hear constant comments about how people wanted him to cut it, I didn't have an issue with it at all.

I just wish he would somehow realize that all that pink might be a bit too much.

Yes, not a fan of the goatee either!

Last edited by jediwands; 04-12-2010 at 03:52 PM
Old 04-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

I've never ever understood the pink shirt trend. Maybe Greg can explain it to all of us? Someone has to, because...what? Heh.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 04-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I like Greg's hair though,LOL! Most guys really don't give a ****!!!
Chuck, did you even like Greg's hair when it like this?

Quote:
I love how since I told you never to hold back with me, you.... just don't anymore.

You created a monster.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Found a photo of Greg and Missy presenting at the MIP-TV event.......

LIVE from the awards - Presenters Gregory Smith & Missy Peregrym | TweetPhoto

The TV Addict has a feature on "Rookie Blue".........

Meet the Boys and Girls of ROOKIE BLUE | the TV addict

Old 04-13-2010, 04:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Chuck, did you even like Greg's hair when it like this?

You created a monster.
I didn't like it fixed like that,LOL! I did like Greg's hair through most of S3,aside from this photo.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Found a Greg/Missy photo without a watermark on it........

Actors - Information, News and Pictures - WSJ.com

Last edited by cfs89; 04-13-2010 at 05:09 AM
Old 04-13-2010, 05:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Thanks, Chuck, for the information!

You are right on about good looking guys not having fashion sense.

So are they dating, just friends/co-workers? Or we don't know?

I also had NO IDEA Greg had a new show coming out until just now.

Yes, I have never had a problem with Greg's hair either long or short. I like both styles, even whenever it was longer in season 3 as Ephram and you would hear constant comments about how people wanted him to cut it, I didn't have an issue with it at all.

I just wish he would somehow realize that all that pink might be a bit too much.

Yes, not a fan of the goatee either!
Not confirmed,but Greg has a girlfriend named Nicole Holness,who is a host on MTV Canada. So,he and Missy are co-workers/friends. They do look like a nice couple though.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
I've never ever understood the pink shirt trend. Maybe Greg can explain it to all of us? Someone has to, because...what? Heh.
It's all a puzzlement to me,LOL! Found this article about men wearing pink,Hmm.........

You're dead right. Until the middle of the 20th century, it was traditional for boys to be dressed in pink (a derivative of red, thought to be the most decisive, masculine color) and girls in light blue (which in Christian circles symbolizes virginity, with the Virgin Mary often depicted in light-blue robes).

Pink Clothes on a Man - Men Wearing Pink - Esquire
Old 04-13-2010, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting article, Chuck. Pink on guys doesn't bother me.

We need some more votes on the Greg photos....before the page gets too far back. (Leo, where are you?)
Old 04-13-2010, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

I'd vote for #13 too.

I watched Boot Camp last night, and I liked it a lot. I'd definitely recommend it. I posted a review of it on the OT2 thread.