Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2004, 11:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

After monday's episode I don't think I'll be able to watch everwood [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] its just too painful.
Old 04-11-2004, 02:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey Gabriela, long time no see. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ITA, that it'll be harder to watch Everwood now that E/M have split. Of course, I might not be able to keep myself from watching EasyView tonight as well as tomorrow's ep...I'll be loyal until the end of the season. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

We only have 9 posts until the next thread and I wanted to submit my suggestion (we still need to vote on that, guys!): Cuz in our hearts, they're still together

I hope everyone had a great Easter! God bless.
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 10:45 PM
New Fan

Candace- absolutely love it!

You guys have certainly been keeping busy while I ducked out. Nine more posts, no wait, eight counting mine. Score!

Thought up some more reasons:
- Because even Amy wanted them to together.
- Because their breakup wasn't really a breakup.
- Because she'll always be his first.
- Because they are not the stereotypical couple. *cough* ephramy *cough*
- Because their breakup was painstakingly beautiful.
- Because we still love them even though they are doomed, for the time being.

I'll think up of some more, them if they are.

Looking forward to Monday!

Happy birthday all, and more importantly happy birthday to me!

Love,
Teresa

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited sleepymd ]

Jailbait #30
sleepymd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 11:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Teresa, dear, I wish you the happiest of birthdays. I hope you get to have your cake and eat it too (Very rare that we get to do that, huh?) [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] We should probably just party right on into the next thread [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] Good time to break out my dj alias: DJ Candy Wrapper [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Go shorty, it's your birthday...

I was actually thinking today, er yesterday (it's almost 2 a.m. here) that the birthday thread seems to have fallen off our board [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I might just have to restart it if no one else does.

Thank you for your reason list. I love your *coughEphramycough* one! LOL!

OK, I'm off to go do some reading. I'm kinda wired so that should get me ready to go to bed. Tennis in the morn, and class all day [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] so I'll probably be by when it's time to christen our third thread [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Have a lovely day,
Old 04-12-2004, 07:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hope everyone had a good Easter Sunday... I spent it watching Gothika and Ella Enchanted. I didn't feel all that bad when I saw I wasn't the only adult in the theatre while watching Ella. Actually, it was kinda amusing.

After rewatching last night, Madison has literally proved what I've observed months ago... that she was, until Ephram, the kind of girl to back away from a relationship. She's afraid of truly loving Ephram Brown. Being with him these past months has invoked a desire in her that I think she was afraid of having, or atleast, pursuing. You heard her words. You've seen her actions. You've definitely seen her tears. SHE IS FALLEN. She said it herself, they have something good going on, it was just simply put, complicated. It doesn't make what they feel for each other any less meaningful, I think it definitely hightens it even more than they would like.

Now, going to the previews. LOL! We rock! I don't care if we're nearing some kind of the end, at least the PR department know how to promote the show using the shows' most engrossing couple, the one that strikes a nerve (positive or negative) in the audience. Can't be upset too much about it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] All three promos have been completely Jailbait focused. And to pique the audiences interests once again, they use the term "babysitter." For us, it's ridiculous, but for an unknown or perhaps, resistant viewer, it was a wise move.

Candace ~ You play tennis huh? Cool. Me too. Alteast, on and off. My back hands are terrible, though. I played Golf the other day (Man, I thought moving balls were hard, it's even harder when it's standing still) and my arms feel like jello. Atleast, I kinda found my swing... I just need consistency. lol

Teresa ~ Yes, we've been moving along quite well here at JB thread. Most my posting occur during work hours (very dangerous might I add) but Candace (Bless her) have been keeping me company, as well as a few others.

Nadia
Old 04-12-2004, 08:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey Nadia, I probably should have added that I suck at tennis...I'm only taking is as a form of exercise. The instructor's great though, so it's cool.

The promo department at the WB has definitely been our friend for the later part of this season. They really make you want to watch and see what happens next. I'm very happy that it's Monday...no more waiting. Yay!

This might sound wrong, but if Bright is correct, we might have "pity-sex" to look forward to, right? I still think it was uncool of Madison to run out on "birthday-sex"...but she was really drunk, I suppose. Tonight's episode better be funny on some level, because I think we need that right now.

Oh, I was also going to suggest using the nickname "J.B." or "JB" for the next thread, since we got our shoutout last Monday [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] So I guess it'd be JB (E/M) #3: [insert title here]...Please tell me what you think.

OK, I gotta get ready to go. Who's doing the next thread? We're almost there [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Have a good day.
Old 04-12-2004, 08:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality:

Hey Nadia, I probably should have added that I suck at tennis...I'm only taking is as a form of exercise. The instructor's great though, so it's cool.
Well, I can't say I mind not being along in this, C. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
The promo department at the WB has definitely been our friend for the later part of this season. They really make you want to watch and see what happens next. I'm very happy that it's Monday...no more waiting. Yay!
Exactly... ICAM.

Quote:
This might sound wrong, but if Bright is correct, we might have "pity-sex" to look forward to, right?
I don't think it's 'pity-sex' at all. It's more like, 'I'm yearning for you sex' and the hell with tommorrow. They are two very passionate people, and to throw them together in such an intense circumstance, we're they are realizing they may never see each other again, well, let's just say they're taking everything they can get from each other...

Quote:
I still think it was uncool of Madison to run out on "birthday-sex"...but she was really drunk, I suppose. Tonight's episode better be funny on some level, because I think we need that right now.
I certainly believed that Madison believed that she and Ephram were spending their evening together... but I do blame the numerous drunk friends that dragged her out from her night with Ephram. It would've been nice to actually see them in bed together rather than getting the occasional morning-after.

Quote:
Oh, I was also going to suggest using the nickname "J.B." or "JB" for the next thread, since we got our shoutout last Monday [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] So I guess it'd be JB (E/M) #3: [insert title here]...Please tell me what you think.
The upgraded title is fine. We could write more in it. LOL! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Maybe JB (E/M) #3: The End is Only the Beginning. Must. Have. Delusional. Hope. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I love you guys. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nadia

Old 04-12-2004, 10:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

Love your title! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Did you want to do the honors of opening the next thread? Which we'll probably get to by tonight [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Only nine hours to go...Boy, that sounds like forever.

Please pray that I don't fall asleep in class today, especially Spanish, which I have next. Tennis was intense today...even though we were inside and hitting the ball against the wall [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

April's probably going to be my longest and hardest month this semester, but I'm glad I have you guys to hang out with and keep my spirits up. You all are the best! Love ya!

I'll say I won't post again today, but you know I'll be back (no self-control, I tell ya) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Peace out my people,

ETA: Nadia, love your Firefly banner [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I never really got to check it out, but Nathan Fillion was in it, right? I loved him on Two Guys and a Girl...

OK, going now, for real this time.

[ 04-12-2004: Message edited MissCongeniality ]
Old 04-12-2004, 11:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality:
Love your title! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Did you want to do the honors of opening the next thread? Which we'll probably get to by tonight [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Thank you for the offer, but I think I'll have someone else do the honors. I'll put up #4. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] *must always aim one thread ahead the current one [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Please pray that I don't fall asleep in class today, especially Spanish, which I have next. Tennis was intense today...even though we were inside and hitting the ball against the wall [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I'll pray for you but I must admit... I think playing against the wall is far more exhausting and a lot harder than playing against an actual opponent. Take it from someone who KNOWS. lol!

Quote:
ETA: Nadia, love your Firefly banner [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I never really got to check it out, but Nathan Fillion was in it, right? I loved him on Two Guys and a Girl...
Ack! *faints* be still my heart, Candace. First Jailbait, now Firefly. Ahhh.... Yes, Captain Tight Pants Nathan is in it. Good news: "Firefly" will be resurrected into film currently titled "Serenity." All original cast and crew members are signed on with the fabulous Joss Whedon writing/directing the feature film, which will commence filming in Universal this June with a mid-2005 release date. Oh Shiny Day!

Quote:
OK, going now, for real this time.
Oh, yeah right. Sure. Let's see how far you go [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Nadia
Old 04-12-2004, 04:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

*wonders why Nadia wants to aim ahead of current thread* Hmm...ok, then anyone who would like to volunteer is welcome to start the next one.

I was in Spanish class thinking about our anniversary in October and how we could celebrate it. I got the idea from the FanForum movie awards, which I thought was great, and I was thinking that any thread started around that time would be the one we use to have our party. (You can already tell that I wasn't paying too much attention in class) I was thinking up food, decorations, activities, and even locations (got my heart set on The Point). I thought it'd be a fun way to celebrate our fandom...that is if were even still interested in this six months from now. So, I'm just putting the idea out there...When it comes closer to the time, I'll most likely bring it up again.

I was going to order in but this rain is holding up the delivery drivers, so it's off to the dining hall. Be back later, probably to the new thread.
Old 04-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

I was crying like a baby during that last scene tonight. I can't believe that they're over. How sweet was the scene with Delia and Madison. That was beautiful that the writers gave Delia a "last look" with her best friend. I still cannot understand all of the Madison hate on these boards. No one can deny the ratings's climb for the show this season.

I can't believe they're over.
curlyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 08:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hands down. This is now my favorite episode (I keep having to change it every week). These two had me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end. I like how the promo guys decided to throw in their goodbye kiss in the preview right before the show. Much love to them...

I want to gush more, but I kinda want to reserve it for the next thread...If no one minds, or cares, I can get it started right now...

new thread

[ 04-12-2004: Message edited MissCongeniality ]