Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2022, 10:59 AM
  #16
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 258,773
Do you guys think if the town would eventually mostly get vaccinated they would be good about masks?
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 11:09 AM
  #17
Administrator
 
Jerry D's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 108,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by jediseermic (View Post)
Do you guys think if the town would eventually mostly get vaccinated they would be good about masks?
I think that if they got vaccinated they wouldn't want to wear masks. That's the way it is here in Texas right now. It seems like most people have gotten vaccinated but hardly anyone is wearing a mask. Teresa and I still do though.
__________________
The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. - John F. Kennedy

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 04:57 PM
  #18
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 258,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I think that if they got vaccinated they wouldn't want to wear masks. That's the way it is here in Texas right now. It seems like most people have gotten vaccinated but hardly anyone is wearing a mask. Teresa and I still do though.
That’s a good point.

Here in Minnesota it’s about 50/50 if the place is optional. But I’m always wearing a mask if I’m out regardless just like you two. I like the fact that I haven’t gotten a GI bug or sinus infection (two of my common winter illness) since wearing a mask out. I got Covid 2/20 due to my dad picking it up at a medical clinic days before my first scheduled Pfizer vaccine. Bad luck. But since Covid I haven’t been sick with any infection minus the two diverticulitis flares which have nothing to do with wearing a mask. I love that in general mask wearing helps prevent common colds and flu. I am not saying I will wear a mask outdoors the rest of my life, but for right now I am just fine going there whether it’s required or not.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 05:00 PM
  #19
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 258,773
What do you guys think Everwood Townies (especially main characters) would be like at this stage of the Pandemic? Still wearing masks even if not required? What about who all is fully vaccinated?
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 07:49 AM
  #20
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 258,773
Anyone have an answer?
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 05:54 AM
  #21
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 258,773
No takers?
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 07:21 PM
  #22
Administrator
 
Jerry D's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 108,254
Sorry, I just saw this. I think that at this point hardly anyone would be wearing a mask. Everwood was a pretty Conservative town and I think that a lot of the denizens of the town would have a "you're infringing on my freedom" attitude about masks, especially since the Pandemic has been with us for over two years now. I could see Andy and Harold still wearing a mask because they're doctors and by then they would have had to deal with quite a few COVID cases, and maybe Ephram and Amy and Hannah too because they're intelligent, but I don't see the rest of the townies wearing masks.
__________________
The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. - John F. Kennedy

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 12:37 PM
  #23
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 258,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Sorry, I just saw this. I think that at this point hardly anyone would be wearing a mask. Everwood was a pretty Conservative town and I think that a lot of the denizens of the town would have a "you're infringing on my freedom" attitude about masks, especially since the Pandemic has been with us for over two years now. I could see Andy and Harold still wearing a mask because they're doctors and by then they would have had to deal with quite a few COVID cases, and maybe Ephram and Amy and Hannah too because they're intelligent, but I don't see the rest of the townies wearing masks.
Good answer. I completely agree.

How would you describe Rose politically? Was she as conservative as Harold? As town mayor, I wonder what her politics truly were all about. It definitely seems like an easy answer is she’s less conservative than Harold but I still don’t know where she would stand politically either.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 01:00 PM
  #24
Administrator
 
Jerry D's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 108,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
Good answer. I completely agree.

How would you describe Rose politically? Was she as conservative as Harold? As town mayor, I wonder what her politics truly were all about. It definitely seems like an easy answer is she’s less conservative than Harold but I still don’t know where she would stand politically either.
I don’t think that Rose was as conservative as Harold and she was a person who could listen to reason, but she was a mayor in a conservative town for a long time, so I feel that she would have a fairly conservative point of view due to that. To be sure, she could temper some of the more extreme opinions of the idiots, um, I mean the people in Everwood, but she wouldn’t have lasted as a mayor as long as she did if she held views that greatly differed from most of the people of Everwood.
__________________
The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. - John F. Kennedy

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 04:08 AM
  #25
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 258,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I don’t think that Rose was as conservative as Harold and she was a person who could listen to reason, but she was a mayor in a conservative town for a long time, so I feel that she would have a fairly conservative point of view due to that. To be sure, she could temper some of the more extreme opinions of the idiots, um, I mean the people in Everwood, but she wouldn’t have lasted as a mayor as long as she did if she held views that greatly differed from most of the people of Everwood.
I love your thoughts. You summed things up perfectly. I think that’s the right answer. We saw how liberal Amy was and I’d imagine Bright was the same too. You would think they would have gotten that influence from somewhere. They see their conservative father but know their mother is less conservative even if she’s not in the category as super liberal. They also witnessed how rigid the town was. So they certainly went against the norm of the town… thankfully.

But yes, think of what the Townies did to Linda when her HIV status was revealed. They ran her out of town. They would have found a way to get Rose out of there unless she aligned slightly with them on certain issues.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Emily VanCamp, Chris Pratt Universe, Emily VanCamp Brasil, Chris Pratt Web
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:00 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2022.

Copyright © 1998-2022, Fan Forum.


TEST