Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2020, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The Greenies (Ephram/Amy) #48: Written In The Stars.

WELCOME TO THE 48th GREENIE APPRECIATION THREAD!

The name Greenies comes from Al Green's song, Let's Stay Together that was mentioned in The Pilot.

Shipper List

Auror | greatfallsfan | Din | beautifulgarbage | The Maria | Buttonhead | Maliejandra | *Ditey* | Love Lace | iCantBelieveItsNotButter | *Shannon | In Fair Verona | *~SpikesLilAngel~* | Caddie
paceyztruelove | CosmicKiss | ~Kerry *~Jessabelle~* | RORYJESS16 | KatieHolmesfan1981 | Amore85 | S@brina | Heather Nicole | Tuesday | ++Clara++ | sweet tooth | glory fades | MusicFreak
FeLiNe Th0uGhTs | Lit1586 | Lilac Wine | Lyndsi | EphramIsHot | Jay_10 | starzsparkle16 | ephram loves me | Jasonsgurl310 | ~-Sarah-~ | Lazy | Liliya | ~Nicole~
gunn/Heather | Girlfriend | Spysid | Semmerfan | Louloucn | BenDreaming | ESipher | WBFreak | hyde&jackie1991 | Chiltonchick333 | Niuxita | Amy Abbot | bency
Dawnie@ | DJ_fanatic | QueenBitch | True Daisy lover4ever | JoozerLoozer | ToturedMind | gregluver07 | *Brooke*x Baby Britney | Amy_Am?e | ~Judu~ | Just Peachy
kbear49 | randomalien13 | B/Slover | Mr. Brightside | Pace & Jo | haydensgirl | lilaznangel_17 | Mick | luerose4lyphe | COOLCAT200 CanonsAreWorthless | KaLiPinAy23
The Crow | Jerry D | Time Cannot Erase | portkey00 | Sassyjoy | StaringDownTheSun | Ruby_Slippers | *MaRiGoLd* | BrItTaNy62 | abromokey | mysocalledlife | detheo
konstantine23 | simplysweet423 | Callalily | cabot007 | angelface211 | BrunieGrl | daphneejen | jadorexme | foxybabygirl ergo3 | OyWithThePoodlesAlready! | x0xKayx0x
BryanGRocks2004 | sweetdrmz4 | JavaJunkiesLove2 | Forever Eden | sblover | BehIndxHazELxEyes | foxybabygirl | ~*twilight*to*starlight*~ | *Marissa* | ThUyN19 | jjlover01
MartyBC | martystel | evan88 | Gosling Fan | Lor-baby | SethxMarissa | ~Kissin In The Rain~ | taressa05 | Applebehrygrl23 | IckleEm shinystar | Sarja | ~Lost and Found~
Beautiful Stranger* | Pickle-weasel! | Leyton | Coop | ~M?NicA~ | tav552 | pixierock88 | No Day But Today | Dorkodancer147 | Dumbo | jules83 | PennyLane16
lorelaismyidol | No Regrets | onetreehill1216 | Kathi1301 | annetta | Fleni | Melanie95 | ghjnj iluvpucca | rorygirl | essica20121984 | stargirl10 | Freshgirlly908
Saranoh | Eilleen | _virgo_ | alwaysbeenyou | lafcia | Tes | xjoyusx | EverPotter | MrsBrown | Israfel | Love-Story Jibertyx | othfan628 (Adie) | alljess | lovder&mer
Lindsay | Abomasum | foreverwood42 | gizzie_fan | ThePrettySophia | kiss paradise | SergeantPepper | raphi1860 | pinkchoco | hunee everwoodfan52 | oth is love
ML4ever | Everwoodian Kopite | MPGirl | naturellebella | Ali Marie | NBalways | mrs.scott | Sky_Dreamer | TVJunkie22| slicknickshady | MissSullivan | Colorful_dust | courtneybangelcakes |spuffy roxi| ilovecappie || ~Endless Summer~ |Brucas_Is_Love | IheartMyTV |Sarah | emerald city | ShineSoBright23 | alternativechick |semmacrannyspaigeparcyfan | Flame.of.love | everjon | Pan | PaireInLove | Rolfi Cole | everwoodfan52 | JamieScott | loganandroryforever | Amont | karevluvsstevens85| forever yours| ale-la-pazza1 l AnneH l covington l JudyC l kabous l Alwayshappy l Slayerfan714 l kr494 l Just4 l Karma2 l Librarianx01

Past Thread Titles:

"Because they're real" (Thread 7)
"Because they can always get more fries!" (Thread 8)
"Because she went to NY to be with him" (Thread 9)
"Let's stay together...all summer!" (Thread 10)
"Because no matter what happens, it's Amy" (Thread 11)
"Because he's the only one that can make her smile" (Thread 12)
"Because they're in love" (Thread 13)
"Because Infinity means them" (Thread 14)
"Because she wanted her first time to be with him" (Thread 15)
"Because what they have is True Love" (Thread 16)
"Because they can't just be friends" (Thread 17)
"Because we all know they are getting back together" (Thread 18)
"Because he DID see a forever!" (Thread 19)
"Because even from a distance E/A have the sparks!" (Thread 20)
[The six threads that are missing are due to the crash FF went through]
"Because They Were Meant To Be Since Day 1" (Thread 27)
"Because he's still her "person" (Thread 28)
"Because they're soulmates" (Thread 29)
"Because we knew it then and we know it now... they're it" (Thread 30)
"Because they will never lose each other again (Thread 31)
Because Ephramy is our one (Thread 32)
Because he could not live away from her (Thread 33)
He has a lonely. tragic vibe-she digs it (Thread 34)
Because he came to her little town and he changed her life (Thread 35)
Because it was just meant to be (Thread 36)
Because she likes the way he makes her feel (Thread 37)
Because she was the best thing that ever happened to him (Thread 38)
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/greenie.../#post49127380
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/greenie...-her-62979599/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/greenie...ness-63037839/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/greenie...-one-63069906/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/greenie...ways-63085693/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/greenie...ture-63099776/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/greenie...ways-63142796/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/greenie...ross-63203623/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/greenie...-amy-63228629/

Top 10 Favorite Ephramy Scenes

1) 4x22 - "ForEverwood" : Ferris Wheel
2) 3x07 - "Best Laid Plan" : Infinity Necklace scene
3) 4x20 - "Goodbye Love" : FlashBack
4) 2x22 - "The Day is Done" : Pic Nic Scene
5) 4x09 - "Getting to know You" : PostCard scene
6) 3x03 - "Staking Claim" : I love you scene
7) 3x01 - "For every Action" : Reuniting at the aiport
8) 2x22 - "The Day Is Done" : Plane scene
9) 1x11 - "Vegetative State" : "I wouldn't be telling you go back to your boyfriend" scene
10) 3x09 - "The Reflex" : Cabin scene "Let's just go to sleep"

Ephramy's ABCs

Amy Abbott loves Ephram Brown
Bright said Ephram "magically fell in love with his soulmate" aka Amy
Colin knew Ephram and Amy were meant to be
Devoted to each other
Ephram Brown loves Amy Abbott
Ferris Wheel, symbol of their love
Greg Berlanti created Ephram/Amy
Harold Abbott, Ephram's (eventual) father-in-law
Instant Sparks
Jealousy transpired at times for different reasons due to EAs love for each other
Katie grabbed Ephram's butt and Amy wasn't pleased to say the least
Love, True = Ephram/Amy
Meant to be from day 1
Not even Madisongate could stop their love for each other
On screen, their chemistry was incredible
Popcorn they shared across the aisle at the movie theater
Quickly realized EA were meant to be
Right for each other
Staking Claim, EA shared ILYs
Trusting each other
Undeniable
Victory whenever Ephram/Amy received their beautiful happy ending
Written In The Stars
Xcellent chemistry
Yes to magical Ephramy
Zealous love

Last edited by jediwands; 02-26-2022 at 08:58 PM
Old 12-24-2020, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Love this quote from Deer God:

Ephram: [to Amy] I haven't made anything for myself here... except you.

Last edited by jediwands; 12-24-2020 at 10:10 PM
Old 12-24-2020, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Ha, I forgot my favorite couple bantered over my favorite Comic:

Quote:
Pro Choice

Ephram: Every time you left my garage last summer it was like Pig-Pen had just been there. Sometimes when I think about you, I envision this, like, uh, dust cloud over your head.

Amy: I guess that makes you the obsessive Peanut who's always banging away on his piano.

Ephram: Well, chicks love Schroeder.
Old 12-25-2020, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

From the previous thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry
I love We didn't see much of Stephanie, but I found her to be annoying at Delia's Bat Mitzvah. I loved what the TWOP recapper said about her:

TWOP: Amy's at the table with Stephergie and Ephram, and she tells Ephram to look at Treat, how proud he looks. Stephergie turns to Amy and enthuses, "I know! Doesn't he?" Shut up, Stephergie, you don't know him. (Ah, there it is. Hello, my old friend hate.):

I loved how she called Stephanie Stephergie! I actually thought the exact same thing when I watched the show, because I found it presumptuous of Stephanie to act like she knew Andy when she really didn't at that point.
I love the nickname TWOP gave her.

I didn’t hate Stephanie but totally agree that scene was ridiculous. She didn’t know Andy. She barely knew Ephram. LOL. I’ve always said I thought Ephram dating a fellow pianist in Season 2 would have been better than Madison. Another alternative would have been Ephram dating Stephanie in Season 2 instead of Season 4. We would have only been mildly annoyed (compared to Madison and just because she wasn’t Amy), and it wouldn’t have lasted long.
Old 12-25-2020, 12:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new thread Michelle
& Merry Christmas everyone (& happy takeout/move watching day to anyone else )
Old 12-25-2020, 12:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarianx01 (View Post)
Thanks Rachel!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-25-2020, 12:49 PM
Administrator

Thanks for the new thread Michelle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
I love the nickname TWOP gave her.
Quote:
I didn’t hate Stephanie but totally agree that scene was ridiculous. She didn’t know Andy. She barely knew Ephram. LOL. I’ve always said I thought Ephram dating a fellow pianist in Season 2 would have been better than Madison. Another alternative would have been Ephram dating Stephanie in Season 2 instead of Season 4. We would have only been mildly annoyed (compared to Madison and just because she wasn’t Amy), and it wouldn’t have lasted long.
There were hints that Ephram didn't like Stephanie all that much in that episode like when Amy asked him where she was at Delia's Bat Mitzvah and he replied "She's mingling for fun. It's starting to freak me out." It was humorous, but I think it also signified that Stephanie was too outgoing for Ephram's taste. In addition to that, he didn't sleep with her when she stayed over because he still had feelings for Amy, which Bright called him out on, and where Bright stupidly told Ephram to forget about Amy, but fortunately Ephram ignored his advice.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-25-2020, 03:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know I make a lot of comments about Stephanie and Ephram but I think its because I just wanted more depth for a character dating him. I honestly wish he wasn't dating anybody but instead we got stories of him working as a piano teacher and seeing his students/storylines...that was more interesting than blandStaphanie

And I agree nobody could compare to Amy...that scene at Delia's bat mitzvah was proof. I at Amy getting drunk and sitting on the carousel
Old 12-25-2020, 03:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I know I make a lot of comments about Stephanie and Ephram but I think its because I just wanted more depth for a character dating him. I honestly wish he wasn't dating anybody but instead we got stories of him working as a piano teacher and seeing his students/storylines...that was more interesting than blandStaphanie
I agree with you. We hardly got to know Stephanie, and she had "temporary diversion for Ephram" written all over her. It would have been more interesting to see Ephram working as a piano teacher and interacting with his students. I think Stephanie's purpose was to arouse Amy' jealousy, and it worked.

Quote:
And I agree nobody could compare to Amy...that scene at Delia's bat mitzvah was proof. I at Amy getting drunk and sitting on the carousel
That was so funny, and it also showed that Emily Van Camp can do comedic scenes as well as she does dramatic scenes.

Old 12-25-2020, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Thank you!

Do you do something special today? Not for Christmas of course (haha) but go to a movie or eat Chinese?
Old 12-25-2020, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread Michelle!

There were hints that Ephram didn't like Stephanie all that much in that episode like when Amy asked him where she was at Delia's Bat Mitzvah and he replied "She's mingling for fun. It's starting to freak me out." It was humorous, but I think it also signified that Stephanie was too outgoing for Ephram's taste. In addition to that, he didn't sleep with her when she stayed over because he still had feelings for Amy, which Bright called him out on, and where Bright stupidly told Ephram to forget about Amy, but fortunately Ephram ignored his advice.
So true.

Great catch about the mingling for fun moment. On the surface it could appear Ephram found it endearing but not the way he said it and knowing Ephram he would not like such a heavy extrovert for a significant other. Amy kind of had both introverted and extroverted traits. She was kind of balanced down the middle and way more Ephram’s type. I love that Ephram couldn’t sleep with her. Most guys (or a good portion) probably would have even if they weren’t over another. Not Ephram. Stupid Bright. LOL.
Old 12-25-2020, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Emily VanCamp played drunk Amy to perfection!

Oh yes, Emily is known for her dramatic perfection but drunk Amy, the tea party with Harold, the drive in bantering with Ephram, pointedly asking Ephram why he hasn’t asked her to have sex and scoring chicken for them post-sex, are moments proving Emily can do comedy to perfection too.
Old 12-25-2020, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Emily and Tom ooze with chemistry...

Old 12-25-2020, 05:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
So true.

Great catch about the mingling for fun moment. On the surface it could appear Ephram found it endearing but not the way he said it and knowing Ephram he would not like such a heavy extrovert for a significant other. Amy kind of had both introverted and extroverted traits. She was kind of balanced down the middle and way more Ephram’s type. I love that Ephram couldn’t sleep with her. Most guys (or a good portion) probably would have even if they weren’t over another. Not Ephram. Stupid Bright. LOL.
Right, as always, there were subtle ways in which Ephram and Amy would show how much they loved each other and that was one of them. Then when they went out to dance and the music slowed down there was pure magic between them. Yes, Bright was stupid to tell Ephram to forget about Amy and hook up with Stephanie, but to be fair he had witnessed so much drama between Ephram and his sister that he thought it would be better for Ephram to be with a "hot" girl that didn't bring any drama to her relationship with Ephram. Bright couldn't help it if he was shallow! God made him that way!

Old 12-25-2020, 05:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Emily and Tom ooze with chemistry...

What a hilarious scene! I'm literally laughing out loud!

Tom and Emily really worked so well together!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread