Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2004, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for adding me glory fades. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thats awesome that they were voted the third best TV couple. [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Out of curiosity, does anyone know who were first and second? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Im not a full fledged Greenie yet but I do like their scenes together very much. Ephram definitely gave her space on the whole Colin thin and tried to be the best friend he could in the circumstances though he already had feelings for her. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
YoungJun ♥ MiSo
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour
Old 04-18-2004, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by ~-Sarah-~:
<STRONG>
Thats awesome that they were voted the third best TV couple. [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Out of curiosity, does anyone know who were first and second? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I can answer that question (since I posted the info) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mac & Billy (from Y&R) got 35,9 % of the votes, Clark & Lana 11,3 % and Emphram and Amy 10,9 % [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And just a little OT, Everwood was voted the second best tv show (different mag though). So Everwood is doing good here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Btw, does anybody know (or do) any Ephramy music videos? I know that Back To You has some but I've already seen them and I'm looking for new ones.

Almost time for new thread!

Laura| icon: sarahs_ficons
Old 04-18-2004, 05:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~-Sarah-~:
<STRONG>
Im not a full fledged Greenie yet but I do like their scenes together very much. Ephram definitely gave her space on the whole Colin thin and tried to be the best friend he could in the circumstances though he already had feelings for her. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Glad to have you! Trust me, a little while longer here and you'll be converted in no time. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 06:43 PM
Passionate Fan

I know that when you reach 250 posts you can start a new thread. But how do you know who starts the new one? Is there like, a "designated thread starter"? Or is it person who posts #250? Or is it just kind of whoever does it first? I'm just curious, of course, cause we're coming to our final posts. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 09:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Well I've been on this thread since the beginning...i mean it i think we've had one here before the show even aired...but anyway, in the past two years whoever's here when we reach 250 starts the new thread, we don't have designated thread starters.

Nicole- WElcome to the greenie thread

rebecca-as for the spoilers, if you really don't want to read them and haven't yet----HOLD IN THERE! You can do it! you're in the home stretch.

There that was my 11pm on a sunday night pep talk.
-maria
Old 04-19-2004, 02:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh me me me. I want in I want in. I just started to watch this show and before I ever knew that the WERE an item, I wanted them to be...me I want in. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
~Jeremiah 29:11~
Old 04-19-2004, 05:12 PM
Addicted Fan

WElcome welcome welcome! so many newbies! :squeals with delight:
-maria
Old 04-20-2004, 11:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi Greenies! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] New Everwood viewer here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I only started EW a few eps ago but I'm already hooked to it! I'm not one that usually ships CC for tv shows but I adore Amy/Ephram. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Please add me to the list!

As much as I want to see these two together, I hope they don't get together any time soon given their histories and recent breakups. I really love relationships that build up slowly b/c those are the ones that are the deepest and strongest. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2004, 12:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Girlfriend:
<STRONG>Hi Greenies! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] New Everwood viewer here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I only started EW a few eps ago but I'm already hooked to it! I'm not one that usually ships CC for tv shows but I adore Amy/Ephram. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Please add me to the list!
</STRONG>
Hi! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] You've been added, and so has anyone else who asked.

It's like infinite – it's kinda how I feel about us.
Jake&Peyton. Brooke&Lucas. Bright&Hannah.
Joan&Adam. Ephram&Amy. Clark&Chloe.
Old 04-20-2004, 03:53 PM
Banned

hey- i just wanted to pop and and say how much i loved last nights eppy!! yeah for the greenies moments. the writers are finally on the right track! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2004, 05:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

I loved it too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I can't get enough of A/E. I practically zoomed through the roof when Amy was talking to Bright about how her feelings for Ephram had changed. And that preview... *sighs* Yum.

And welcome to all fellow newbies!

OOH! I think we have 250! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
But there doesn't seem to be a template...

[ 04-20-2004: Message edited BenDreaming ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread