Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2010, 03:30 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolfi Cole (View Post)
Hi everjon. I havent seen you here before so welcome. As to when the 4th season is going to be released, I also think it will be in june next year =) I dont think they will have the original music in it because they didnt in Season 2 and 3. Because of the bad sale of the season 1 they couldnt afford having the original music on the other seasons, at least thats what I have heard. I envy you for not having seen season 4 yet, its a really great season and I promise you that you will enjoy it. I wish I had the chance to see that season one more time without knowing whats going to happen
Although I haven't seen it yet, I know what happens and have watched the final scene about a million times Just need to see the episodes that come before it
Old 08-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everjon (View Post)
Although I haven't seen it yet, I know what happens and have watched the final scene about a million times Just need to see the episodes that come before it
Well its much more then the final scene to look forward to, in all season 4 is a good feeling season, enjoy yourself when the time comes
You can't take the sky from me
Old 08-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

everjon, welcome! Aw, that sucks that you haven't seen S4. It's a very popular season around these parts, this board and especially this thread. There's a great Amy/Ephram journey that takes them to the final scene!

Have you tried watching on thewb.com? It only works in America, though, unfortunately, so if you're not there, that's the only, um *cough* legal avenue available.

Love your avi, by the way. Those new standard avatars came right on time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna
To tell you the truth I was surprised when Ephram lied to her about Colin
It's kinda funny because you, guys, already know what will happen next and I wonder if Amy's gonna be mad when she finds out Ephram didn't talk to his father about Colin. And my instincts say she will be mad
I hope I'm not spoiling it when I say that you have good instincts, Anna.

In some ways I was surprised that he lied about Colin too. Ephram isn't often the lying type and I'm sure it was hard lying to this girl that he had a major crush on. Then again, if he tells the truth, then does she stop talking to him? He's in a tough place!

What Ferris Wheel did Ryan and Marissa have, by the way? I can't even remember anymore!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 08-04-2010, 11:30 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
everjon, welcome! Aw, that sucks that you haven't seen S4. It's a very popular season around these parts, this board and especially this thread. There's a great Amy/Ephram journey that takes them to the final scene!

Have you tried watching on thewb.com? It only works in America, though, unfortunately, so if you're not there, that's the only, um *cough* legal avenue available.

Love your avi, by the way. Those new standard avatars came right on time!

In some ways I was surprised that he lied about Colin too. Ephram isn't often the lying type and I'm sure it was hard lying to this girl that he had a major crush on. Then again, if he tells the truth, then does she stop talking to him? He's in a tough place!

What Ferris Wheel did Ryan and Marissa have, by the way? I can't even remember anymore!

Unfortunately I'm not in the US so can't watch it on thewb I'll just have to count down the days until they release S4.

I'm pretty sure Ryan and Marissa had some sort of ferris wheel from a school party, If i recall correctly.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi, everjon!! Welcome to our board.

Yes, I agree...Season 4 is definitely a favorite. It's such a fantastic season....the characters undergo so much growth and become so much more likable.
Ephram lying to Amy: Yes, it was not like him to do that, but I really couldn't blame him. Bright made it clear that she was using him and would dump him the minute Andy helped Colin. Poor Ephram was smitten big time with Amy and didn't want to lose her. At the time, he did what he had to do.
Old 08-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everjon
I'll just have to count down the days until they release S4.
I hope you won't have to wait too long. In the meantime, please do feel free to share your thoughts on the first three seasons with us. And if you do want to catch up on what happens with S4 without actually seeing it, the best damn recaps are right here by Thief, a poster of ours: Surprisingly Shallow

You might want to wait to see it, though, but if you do get impatient, they're very thorough. And entertaining.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 08-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)

No worries, I know Amy will be angry. And I can't really blame her.
Damn, I wish I have more time to watch the next episodes...

Ryan and Marissa also had a scene on the top of Ferris wheel. It was their first kiss

btw, I wonder when Amy and Ephram kiss for the first time. No, don't tell me. Let me guess: before 1x15 ?
Old 08-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Didnt they kiss in one of the first episodes? Anyways their first kiss is going to be a miracle, so just be patient with it
Old 08-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amy and Ephram? No they didn't, but I've only seen 2 episodes
Or maybe you are talking about the dream...
Old 08-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame.of.love (View Post)
Amy and Ephram? No they didn't, but I've only seen 2 episodes
Or maybe you are talking about the dream...
Yeah I was thinking about Ephrams dream But yeah their first official kiss is coming a little bit later, almost like an miracle Looking forward to hear more from you when you have seen more of the show =)
Old 08-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I gotta say that I miss Poland. Even do most of the girls didnt speak english there they always smile when I called them Kochany Anna, would you recommend me to go to Krakow. Most polish people that I know say that Krakow is much more beautiful than Warzawa, what do you think? Any other places in Poland you would recommend me to go, I like visiting places with historical building and such stuff, museums. I also like visiting places that has a beautiful nature, and like old towns where you can almost believe you are in another time =)
Old 08-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna
Damn, I wish I have more time to watch the next episodes...
We wish you did too. Can't wait to hear your thoughts when you do get to them!

Quote:
btw, I wonder when Amy and Ephram kiss for the first time. No, don't tell me. Let me guess: before 1x15 ?
I'll just say your instincts are right there too. Can't wait until you see that too!
Old 08-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hey lovelies! (hides my face from possible thrown tomatoes)

I know I disappeared so bad of me! But it's kinda hard to get on this board when SO MUCH STUFF is going on. And I don't have finances to purchase the third season on DVD, so I'm pretty much stuck right now. It's been crazy on this side of the world and only getting crazier. I hope you all are well and I haven't forgotten you all, I just been busy doing stuff. I have been making a lot of manips for the Sophia Bush board basically and do have a few tricks up my sleeve for some E/A manips coming VERY soon

I hope I haven't let anyone down by not being here thinking that I ditched everyone after the very warm welcome by everyonad the absolute generous purchase of the DVD sets by Betty and Tos! It's amazing how nice people you are on this board and how welcoming and blissful everyone is. I really do value that

See you all soon!
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 08-13-2010, 02:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey Patricia =) I dont think anybody is going to throw tomatoes or anything on you for disappearing, because the most important thing is that you stop by once in a while and says hi and stuff =) Sophia Bush, she is one piece of a wonderful woman, it is the girl playing Brooke in OTH? If so she also plays a really small part in the movie Van the Man too =) Im looking forward to seeing some of you E/A manips =)
Old 08-13-2010, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks and yeah, Sophia is the one who is Brooke on One Tree Hill. (i applied for a mod position on that board, so we'll see )

I watched a good movie and now I'm writing an E/A inspired short about it
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread