Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2009, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

The Greenies (E/A) #37: Because she likes the way he makes her feel

WELCOME TO THE 37th GREENIE APPRECIATION THREAD!!

Banner By Alexandra

*The name Greenies comes from Al Green's song, Let's Stay Together that was mentioned in the pilot.*

Reasons Why We Love Them

Shipper List

greatfallsfan | Din | beautifulgarbage | The Maria | Buttonhead | Maliejandra | *Ditey* | Love Lace | iCantBelieveItsNotButter | *Shannon | In Fair Verona | *~SpikesLilAngel~* | Caddie
paceyztruelove | CosmicKiss | ~Kerry *~Jessabelle~* | RORYJESS16 | KatieHolmesfan1981 | Amore85 | S@brina | Heather Nicole | Tuesday | ++Clara++ | sweet tooth | glory fades | MusicFreak
FeLiNe Th0uGhTs | Lit1586 | Lilac Wine | Lyndsi | EphramIsHot | Jay_10 | starzsparkle16 | ephram loves me | Jasonsgurl310 | ~-Sarah-~ | Lazy | Liliya | ~Nicole~
gunn/Heather | Girlfriend | Spysid | Semmerfan | Louloucn | BenDreaming | ESipher | WBFreak | hyde&jackie1991 | Chiltonchick333 | Niuxita | Amy Abbot | bency
Dawnie@ | DJ_fanatic | QueenBitch | True Daisy lover4ever | JoozerLoozer | ToturedMind | gregluver07 | *Brooke*x Baby Britney | Amy_Am?e | ~Judu~ | Just Peachy
kbear49 | randomalien13 | B/Slover | Mr. Brightside | Pace & Jo | haydensgirl | lilaznangel_17 | Wilpen | luerose4lyphe | COOLCAT200 CanonsAreWorthless | KaLiPinAy23
The Crow | Jerry D | Time Cannot Erase | portkey00 | Sassyjoy | StaringDownTheSun | Ruby_Slippers | *MaRiGoLd* | BrItTaNy62 | abromokey | mysocalledlife | detheo
konstantine23 | simplysweet423 | Callalily | cabot007 | angelface211 | BrunieGrl | daphneejen | jadorexme | foxybabygirl ergo3 | OyWithThePoodlesAlready! | x0xKayx0x
BryanGRocks2004 | sweetdrmz4 | JavaJunkiesLove2 | Forever Eden | sblover | BehIndxHazELxEyes | foxybabygirl | ~*twilight*to*starlight*~ | *Marissa* | ThUyN19 | jjlover01
MartyBC | martystel | evan88 | Gosling Fan | Lor-baby | SethxMarissa | ~Kissin In The Rain~ | taressa05 | Applebehrygrl23 | IckleEm shinystar | Sarja | ~Lost and Found~
Beautiful Stranger* | Pickle-weasel! | GB7becks82 | Coop | ~M?NicA~ | tav552 | pixierock88 | No Day But Today | Dorkodancer147 | BuffyannAlex | jules83 | PennyLane16
lorelaismyidol | No Regrets | onetreehill1216 | Kathi1301 | annetta | Fleni | Melanie95 | ghjnj iluvpucca | rorygirl | essica20121984 | stargirl10 | Freshgirlly908
Saranoh | Eilleen | _virgo_ | alwaysbeenyou | lafcia | Tes | xjoyusx | EverPotter | MrsBrown | Israfel | Love-Story Jibertyx | othfan628 (Adie) | alljess | lovder&mer
Lindsay | Abomasum | foreverwood42 | gizzie_fan | ThePrettySophia | kiss paradise | SergeantPepper | raphi1860 | pinkchoco | hunee everwoodfan52 | kr494 | oth is love
ML4ever | Everwoodian Kopite | MPGirl | naturellebella | Ali Marie | NBalways | mrs.scott | Sky_Dreamer | TVJunkie22| slicknickshady | MissSullivan | Colorful_dust | courtneybangelcakes |spuffy roxi| ilovecappie || ~Endless Summer~ |Brucas_Is_Love | IheartMyTV

The Ephram & Amy Soundtrack :

DOWNLOAD (100Mo)

The songs are played in order of the episodes they appeared on. This way, you can listen to it and relive the entire Ephramy history through Music.

Due to lack of space, a couple songs couldn't be put on the CD. But I offer you them anyway, separately :
Download (Bonus Tracks)
The song included are :
- Al Green - "Let's Stay Together"
- ColdPlay (with fautline) - "Your Love Means Everything Part 1"

Past thread titles:
"Because they're real" (Thread 7)
"Because they can always get more fries!" (Thread 8)
"Because she went to NY to be with him" (Thread 9)
"Let's stay together...all summer!" (Thread 10)
"Because no matter what happens, it's Amy" (Thread 11)
"Because he's the only one that can make her smile" (Thread 12)
"Because they're in love" (Thread 13)
"Because Infinity means them" (Thread 14)
"Because she wanted her first time to be with him" (Thread 15)
"Because what they have is True Love" (Thread 16)
"Because they can't just be friends" (Thread 17)
"Because we all know they are getting back together" (Thread 18)
"Because he DID see a forever!" (Thread 19)
"Because even from a distance E/A have the sparks!" (Thread 20)
[The six threads that are missing are due to the crash FF went through]
"Because They Were Meant To Be Since Day 1" (Thread 27)
"Because he's still her "person" (Thread 28)
"Because they're soulmates" (Thread 29)
"Because we knew it then and we know it now... they're it" (Thread 30)
"Because they will never lose each other again (Thread 31)
Because Ephramy is our one (Thread 32)
Because he could not live away from her (Thread 33)
He has a lonely. tragic vibe-she digs it (Thread 34)
Because he came to her little town and he changed her life (Thread 35)
Because it was just meant to be (Thread 36)

Greenie Arts [In need of new arts! Feel free to submit!]

by Pickle-weasel!

by gizzie_fan

by gizzie_fan

by gizzie_fan

by gizzie_fan

louder than words : a ephram & amy image archive (it hasn't been updated in a long time but it has some great Ephramy pics)
Back To You -- An Ephramy Multimedia Shrine
Ephramy -- The Ephram Brown and Amy Abbott relationship fanlisting
Surreal Realities - Ephramy fanlisting
Reason; an Ephramy shrine
Forever Friends __ The Emily VanCamp and Gregory Smith Fanlisting

TOP 10 of Favorite Ephramy Scenes

1) 4x22 - "ForEverwood" : Ferris Wheel
2) 3x07 - "Best Laid Plan" : Infinity Necklace scene
3) 4x20 - "Goodbye Love" : FlashBack
4) 2x22 - "The Day is Done" : Pic Nic Scene
5) 4x09 - "Getting to know You" : PostCard scene
6) 3x03 - "Staking Claim" : I love you scene
7) 3x01 - "For every Action" : Reuniting at the aiport
8) 2x22 - "The Day Is Done" : Plane scene
9) 1x11 - "Vegetative State" : "I wouldn't be telling you go back to your boyfriend" scene
10) 3x09 - "The Reflex" : Cabin scene "Let's just go to sleep"

Ephramy's ABC
Amy Abbott loves Ephram Brown
Bright said Ephram "magically fell in love with his soulmate" aka Amy
Colin knew Ephram and Amy were meant to be
Devoted to each other
Ephram Brown loves Amy Abbott
Ferris Wheel, symbol of their love
Greg Berlanti created Ephram/Amy
Harold Abbott, Ephram's (eventual) father-in-law
Instant Sparks
Jealousy transpired at times for different reasons due to EAs love for each other
Katie grabbed Ephram's butt and Amy wasn't pleased to say the least.
Love, True = Ephram/Amy
Meant to be from day 1
Not even Madisongate could stop their love for each other.
On screen, their chemistry was incredible
Popcorn they shared across the aisle at the movie theater
Quickly realized EA were meant to be
Right for each other.
Staking Claim, EA shared ILYs
Trusting each other
Undeniable
Victory whenever Ephram/Amy received their beautiful happy ending.
Written In The Stars
Xcellent chemistry
Zealous love

Future Title Ideas
She loves his mojo
They want to stay in love
She was the best thing that ever happened to him

Winner of the Greenies Picture Survivor Game!

“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood

Last edited by 'Tos; 11-28-2009 at 08:49 PM
Old 06-27-2009, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

In the last thread, we've had one vote for #10 by me, and one vote for #8 by a blushing Rachel.

Next Round
Greenies Picture Survivor Game!

Rules of the Survivor: Vote for the picture you like LEAST. Each round will last for a few days, so the picture with the most votes by the end of the day will be eliminated. We'll do this until we have a winner.

Thank you to haydensgirl for providing all these amazing pics!

1. Has been eliminated

2. Has been Eliminated

9. Has been eliminated.

12. Has been eliminated.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 06-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm voting for #6. I've grown to like 10 now that I've discovered that it's perverted.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I'm voting for #6. I've grown to like 10 now that I've discovered that it's perverted.
Best. Reason. Ever! Hee.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

This just gets harder and harder!

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 06-27-2009, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

My vote goes to #10!
Old 06-28-2009, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Ha!. I'll pass on my usual picking #10 this round.

Instead I will go for #6 as well. He has that "Hey, I'm cool. Look who I got my arm around". Then again, I would be too.

R.I.P. #12
Old 06-28-2009, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

Add me please! I am surprised I am not already on here

But I finally bought S2 yesterday and just watched the premiere, what an amazing episode. I cried a couple of times, well teared up. But the ending scene with Ephram and Amy - I definitely was so sad. The way Ephram's eyes were tearing up, and his speech. And the way it was filmed was so beautiful, with him standing far behind her. I just want more with them because I was surprised by the lack of EA in S1 when it came to romance or anything.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You have been added!

Quote:
But I finally bought S2 yesterday and just watched the premiere, what an amazing episode. I cried a couple of times, well teared up. But the ending scene with Ephram and Amy - I definitely was so sad. The way Ephram's eyes were tearing up, and his speech. And the way it was filmed was so beautiful, with him standing far behind her. I just want more with them because I was surprised by the lack of EA in S1 when it came to romance or anything.
Yay, I'm glad you got the DVD! And yes, oh, the first episode is incredible! So much emotion.

And it may take a while, but you definitely get to see some more EA romance on this DVD! Finally, eh? It's well worth the wait, at least!
Old 06-28-2009, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)

The premiere is a killer. Great episode. Andy's speech at the funeral was phenomenal, and it was one of Treat's best moments in my opinion.
Old 06-28-2009, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the add

But I am so glad I got the dvd, I want to make S3/4 come out But the premiere is definitely one of the best episodes I have seen from the show. So many emotional moments, and agreed Andy's speech was fantastic. And I cried during Amy's speech too, well both of them - the one at the funeral and when she is yelling at Andy.

But yes! Finally we get some romantic moments! Because like I said, I was so surprised and disappointed that EA had hardly any romance in S1 because she was pining after Colin like the entire time.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But the premiere is definitely one of the best episodes I have seen from the show. So many emotional moments, and agreed Andy's speech was fantastic. And I cried during Amy's speech too, well both of them - the one at the funeral and when she is yelling at Andy.
Agreed. And it's interesting that while Emily VanCamp is so amazing in this episode and this scene, she gets even better throughout the season. How is it even possible???

Quote:
But yes! Finally we get some romantic moments! Because like I said, I was so surprised and disappointed that EA had hardly any romance in S1 because she was pining after Colin like the entire time.
Yeah, it is a bit surprising. Even though we get some in S2, we really have to wait until the S3 DVD to get a ton of romantic moments between them. They go through their periods of being distant from each other in both S1 and S2, but S3 is almost all them together, through the good and the bad.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

I'm still voting for 8

How did you get season 2? I thought it wasn't on DVD yet!
Brody♥Bilson
Old 06-29-2009, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by How Cute Is She (View Post)
I'm still voting for 8

How did you get season 2? I thought it wasn't on DVD yet!
This is how busy you've been, Rachel! S2 came out on DVD on June 16th.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This is how busy you've been, Rachel! S2 came out on DVD on June 16th.
Rachel, you need to look up from those books and smell the roses (or should I say....smell the season 2 DVD). Seriously, this is a teacher talking.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread