Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2006, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

OMG! Tes! You're here! I knew you're gonna love Ephram and Amy! There can't be any other way! They're too...EVERYTHING...to just pass them by! The relationship they have it's unbelievably genuine and true and filled with so many emotions it literally touches your heart so deeply you've had no idea it could be touched that way. Srsly! It's something I've never seen and I don't think I will. Exceptional. One of a kind. Perfect.

Keep on watching girl! For all I know you're reaching pretty intense person in Ephramy's relationship. Hang on in there! And come back with more thoughts. This thread is amazing for sharing them!

Old 11-04-2006, 06:51 AM
Addicted Fan

I know what u mean Nika. All the time they touch my heart. I seriously didn't think a couple could do that to you. Can I say Ephramy is the first couple that have really touched my heart the way I do. I have other ships but Ephramy touch my heart in adifferent way. I don't know how to dersribe it at all.

I think your see me quite alot now There is no way I can get over Ephram/Amy in a lifetime.

Now I'm off to watch more Everwood and fall in love with this couple more. (I'm not sure how much more I can fall in love with them )
Old 11-04-2006, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

Exactly! What they represent is something so unusual and rare it makes your heart go WOW! Watching them is a once in a lifetime experience and I'm so grateful for Berlanti creating them and giving those charaters such a exceptional storyline. Something like this could not ever be repeated. I feel so privlidged to be able to witness that!
Old 11-04-2006, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
Michelle, I've read you series finale review and OMG!, it's amazing! When I was reading it, it kinda reminded me about Jerry Maguire movie and the scene when he writes this huge memo during the night. I don't know, just thought about this coz he was soo into it, eager to put on paper ever single word that was coming to his mind...just like you, probably...

Anyway, you summed everything wonderfully!
Awww, thanks so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it, Nika. It was funny how my writing that even came to be. I actually was so overwhelmed by the time the finale hit it and the series ended that it took me several days to even consider writing anything. I was basically doing my mod stuff, responding to peoples comments as well but as far as writing up my exact thoughts on the series finale or the entire series concluding, not happening. Like I said, I was just way too overwhelmed and drained to go there. Too many emotions in me to create any words and what was weird about that is I'm typically not even an extremely emotional person to begin with. But of course this show always brought it out of me, always the exception.... Anyway, I was out with some friends that night, came home, sat down and started typing. I did have some notes I scribbled down from the past few days so those were my starting point basically. But I just started typing away about midnight and around 7/8 hours later I was done. I'm an insomniac to begin with but nevertheless, I just started going and didn't stop until I was done. Words and thoughts I previously felt couldn't flow so freely right after the finale were finally set loose in a surprisingly easy manner. It was pretty cool. So yeah, that's what I came up with and I'm really glad you liked it.

Also, thanks so much for the pics... Seriously, this thread in the past suffered from a severe lack of pics. LOL So it's so awesome that you've been consistently supplying us with pics. Thanks for that.

Also, Tes! if you want to be added to the list, let me know. And welcome to the thread. Glad you have joined us here.

Last edited by jediwands; 11-04-2006 at 01:31 PM
Old 11-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Awww, thanks so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it, Nika. It was funny how my writing that even came to be. I actually was so overwhelmed by the time the finale hit it and the series ended that it took me several days to even consider writing anything. I was basically doing my mod stuff, responding to peoples comments as well but as far as writing up my exact thoughts on the series finale or the entire series concluding, not happening. Like I said, I was just way too overwhelmed and drained to go there. Too many emotions in me to create any words and what was weird about that is I'm typically not even an extremely emotional person to begin with. But of course this show always brought it out of me, always the exception.... Anyway, I was out with some friends that night, came home, sat down and started typing. I did have some notes I scribbled down from the past few days so those were my starting point basically. But I just started typing away about midnight and around 7/8 hours later I was done. I'm an insomniac to begin with but nevertheless, I just started going and didn't stop until I was done. Words and thoughts I previously felt couldn't flow so freely right after the finale were finally were set loose in a surprisingly easy manner. It was pretty cool. So yeah, that's what I came up with and I'm really glad you liked it.
I did. Very much. I was so overwhelmed not only by the finale but by entire series that it was impossible for me to gather my thoughts about Foreverwood properly. There were thousands of them floating around in my head, waiting to be collected and put in order. They're still there unsorted a lil bit but your review sure did help to kinda put the words to the feelings I have. As I mentionned before watching 89 eps in ~ 20 days has its great side but it also has bad one which is that your're missing some of the stuff and I know I missed a lot...If I watched the eps weekely, I would probably have every single one rewatched at least 5 times before the next would come on air and I would know them by heart, knowing every detail, every quote, every scene. I'm actually starting rewatching the show from S1 now and I'm sooo excited coz it will be almost like watching it for the first time. I know I'm gonna discover a lot of things I did not pay or couldn't pay attention to, while watching it month ago and I so look forward to that!

I got Tes to move on with watching the show (she only have seen S2 on tv in UK till recently) and I've been telling her how wonderfull this board and THIS particular thread is and that this show makes you wanna talk and write about it all the time. My few so far comments at her lj about it were rather long and I was laughing I'm gonna write a book on that amazing show one day!

Quote:
Also, thanks so much for the pics... Seriously, this thread in the past suffered from a lack of pics. LOL So it's so awesome that you have been consistently supplying us with pics. Thanks for that.
My peasure. The show is so picturesque you can't help but posting them here.
They will keep on coming for sure!

Oh and Tes so want to be added. Trust me! She's a Greenie all the way!
Old 11-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I did. Very much. I was so overwhelmed not only by the finale but by entire series that it was impossible for me to gather my thoughts about Foreverwood properly. There were thousands of them floating around in my head, waiting to be collected and put in order. They're still there unsorted a lil bit but your review sure did help to kinda put the words to the feelings I have.
I'm glad my review helped. You know I would love to hear your thoughts on the finale and the entire series sometime. We could even get the Series finale thread going again, that would be very cool.

Quote:
As I mentionned before watching 89 eps in ~ 20 days has its great side but it also has bad one which is that your're missing some of the stuff and I know I missed a lot...If I watched the eps weekely, I would probably have every single one rewatched at least 5 times before the next would come on air and I would know them by heart, knowing every detail, every quote, every scene.
Totally makes sense. Although it's just remarkable that you got through the entire series in 20 days. That is all about dedication for sure. So great. It certainly makes sense that you might not have been able to fully digest the episodes doing it in this matter but it's still totally amazing you got through it that quickly. I was watching a season 1 episode the other day that I bet I've seen at least 10 times and I was literally picking up new stuff for the first time. It was incredible. This series is so complex and consists of so many layers that you do learn new things all the time while watching the episodes. It's so amazing. This series was the definition of high quality...

Quote:
I'm actually starting rewatching the show from S1 now and I'm sooo excited coz it will be almost like watching it for the first time. I know I'm gonna discover a lot of things I did not pay or couldn't pay attention to, while watching it month ago and I so look forward to that!
Yeah! Sounds awesome. I would love to hear about the things you picked up the second time around, etc.

Quote:
I got Tes to move on with watching the show (she only have seen S2 on tv in UK till recently) and I've been telling her how wonderfull this board and THIS particular thread is and that this show makes you wanna talk and write about it all the time. My few so far comments at her lj about it were rather long and I was laughing I'm gonna write a book on that amazing show one day!

That's great you got her to join us here. Thanks so much for that. Yes this thread and board is something else. The "small town family unit" we have here is just priceless and our posts are always so filled with meaning and substance. So many boards at FF don't have that. They might have a zillion more posters on another board than here but more times than not, the substance in the posts is lacking as you'll see one or two word posts without much thought, etc. You never see that here. Ever. We certainly have quality on this board, a quality show with quality posters as well. I love it.

Quote:
My peasure. The show is so picturesque you can't help but posting them here.
They will keep on coming for sure!
Good deal.

Quote:
You got it. Adding her right now!

ETA: Just talked to Alex (computer whiz and geek heh) and realized I can't add anyone on the shipper list because Ashley created a new opening and the only access to it is through her and she's been gone a lot due to FF tech problems. I'll try to get a hold of her and I'll add Tes ASAP. Sorry about the delay, guys.

Last edited by jediwands; 11-04-2006 at 04:45 PM
Old 11-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Awww, Nika thanks for that. . and I sure am a greenie all the way. When I first watched 1x01, I saw the chemistry there and I just knew then this couple were going to be very special! I only seen 1x01 in s1 because I saw it a day before S2 was starting on TV here in June time but I'm getting s1 this week I think and so watching that. I really want to see Ephram gettig crushed out on Amy. I still love the scene where Erphamy kisses Amy in 1x01 but the dream. and I haven't watched the episode for about 3 months. I just can remember alot about this couple.

Quote:
That's great you got her to join us here. Thanks so much for that. Yes this thread and board is something else. The "small town family unit" we have here is just priceless and our posts are always so filled with meaning and substance. So many boards at FF don't have that. They might have a zillion more posters on another board than here but more times than not, the substance in the posts is lacking as you'll see one or two word posts without much thought, etc. You never see that here. Ever. We certainly have quality on this board, a quality show with quality posters as well. I love it.
I know what you mean, since I love writing long comments myself. I like posts that people put throught into them. I noticed that in this thread, I haven't read all of this due to spoilers but can tell you guys put alot of throught into the posts and I love seeing that.

Thats okay about not adding me right away btw. When you can, you can add me .

Quote:
This series is so complex and consists of so many layers that you do learn new things all the time while watching the episodes. It's so amazing. This series was the definition of high quality...
I know what you mean. With me, it's taking me longer with s3 because I watch some episodes more than once and don't you just love it when you miss things and pick them up? I love trying to remember all your favorite scenes, all the scenes and quotes. I know I will be doing that more after I finish this.
Old 11-04-2006, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tes! (View Post)
I sure am a greenie all the way. When I first watched 1x01, I saw the chemistry there and I just knew then this couple were going to be very special!
You're so right on, the EA chemistry and dynamic is immediate. It just grabs so strongly, it's so evident the very moment you see them together.

Quote:
I only seen 1x01 in s1 because I saw it a day before S2 was starting on TV here in June time but I'm getting s1 this week I think and so watching that.
That's great. I would love to hear your comments on season 1 and the rest of the series of course. So in England are they airing the episodes daily? Or weekly?

Quote:
I know what you mean, since I love writing long comments myself. I like posts that people put throught into them. I noticed that in this thread, I haven't read all of this due to spoilers but can tell you guys put alot of throught into the posts and I love seeing that.
Yes, this thread is known for just that. The entire board for that matter. It's such a great thing to read such amazing posts and to post back and forth with people that care and love this show as much you do. It's so much fun. I honestly learn something on this board because the posters are so intelligent and I'm gaining knowledge about the show that I previously never had until listening to others. It's fantastic to not only have a lot of fun but also challenge each other like we do here. It's great.

Quote:
Thats okay about not adding me right away btw. When you can, you can add me .
Aww thanks. You bet I will. The minute I'm able to get you on the list, it's a done deal.

Quote:
I know what you mean. With me, it's taking me longer with s3 because I watch some episodes more than once and don't you just love it when you miss things and pick them up? I love trying to remember all your favorite scenes, all the scenes and quotes. I know I will be doing that more after I finish this.
So true. This series is neverending.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
That's great. I would love to hear your comments on season 1 and the rest of the series of course. So in England are they airing the episodes daily? Or weekly?
Nope. I missed s1 on TV or they didn't show it. I don't know. This summer s2 and s3 aired. But I missed s3 and some of s2. Watched most of s2, hard to explain but s2 was very hard to watch for my fangirl side. I'm sure you know what I mean.
well Nika is sending me s1 (Thats how nice she really is ) so in june, I only saw 1x01 because thats the only s1 episode I could find and download. I find it really hard to download s1 for some reason. But I might have it this week, thanks to Nika. She deserves award like that giving me Everwood

Quote:
Yes, this thread is known for just that. The entire board for that matter. It's such a great thing to read such amazing posts and to post back and forth with people that care and love this show as much you do. It's so much fun. I honestly learn something on this board because the posters are so intelligent and I'm gaining knowledge about the show that I previously never had until listening to others. It's fantastic to not only have a lot of fun but also challenge each other like we do here. It's great.
I love finding people who love a show like me. So I'm really glad Nika told me about this place because I just like to ramb away alot about my favorite shows. and Everwood to. More Everwood. I don't always post at my favorite show boards on here because of fanwars and everything which I hate them because they are the most stupid things ever. So its nice to be here and talk about it with no fights or anything. Thats why I'm really at calm here because you guys seem really nice

Quote:
on, the EA chemistry and dynamic is immediate. It just grabs so strongly, it's so evident the very moment you see them together.
god, I know and it touchs the bottom of your heart to right? When they fight EA, get together or anything it really touching my heart in a special way. I really don't know how to explain it but this happened when I watched 1x01, s2 and when I been watching s3. Believe me, no show has never done this to me. No films, no books or anything. I really didn't think no show could do this to me at all. This why I'm so thankful to Nika for sending me Everwood because this type of show I don't want to miss at all. I think everyone should watch this sometime in their lifes because the E/A relationship is...amazing in all the ways. Even when there not together. and the show is amazing aswell. Everything in the show is good. I had a probem with Madison but thinking about it now. It was a good idea because to me it's made Ephram/Amy much stronger.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Nope. I missed s1 on TV or they didn't show it. I don't know. This summer s2 and s3 aired. But I missed s3 and some of s2. Watched most of s2, hard to explain but s2 was very hard to watch for my fangirl side. I'm sure you know what I mean.
I know exactly what you mean. That must have been very hard. It's still difficult for me to watch certain parts of season 2.

Quote:
well Nika is sending me s1 (Thats how nice she really is ) so in june, I only saw 1x01 because thats the only s1 episode I could find and download. I find it really hard to download s1 for some reason. But I might have it this week, thanks to Nika. She deserves award like that giving me Everwood
She does, indeed. That's so sweet of her to send season 1 to you. I think you'll love season 1. Hands down it's my favorite season of TV, ever. It has everything..... well you'll see very soon exactly what I mean.

Quote:
I love finding people who love a show like me. So I'm really glad Nika told me about this place because I just like to ramb away alot about my favorite shows. and Everwood to. More Everwood. I don't always post at my favorite show boards on here because of fanwars and everything which I hate them because they are the most stupid things ever. So its nice to be here and talk about it with no fights or anything. Thats why I'm really at calm here because you guys seem really nice
Awwww. Yep, this board literally "dances to the beat of a different drum" in that you will not find drama and wars going on between the posters. Everyone gets along, it's a very peaceful, happy and relaxing atmosphere. Whenever we do debate certain things it's all about a friendly debate and we respect each others opinions. It is quite special for sure because you don't find this on the vast majority of boards here at FF.

Quote:
god, I know and it touchs the bottom of your heart to right? When they fight EA, get together or anything it really touching my heart in a special way. I really don't know how to explain it but this happened when I watched 1x01, s2 and when I been watching s3. Believe me, no show has never done this to me. No films, no books or anything. I really didn't think no show could do this to me at all. This why I'm so thankful to Nika for sending me Everwood because this type of show I don't want to miss at all. I think everyone should watch this sometime in their lifes because the E/A relationship is...amazing in all the ways. Even when there not together. and the show is amazing aswell. Everything in the show is good. I had a probem with Madison but thinking about it now. It was a good idea because to me it's made Ephram/Amy much stronger.
Such great thoughts. Yes, this show is in a league of its own, you simply cannot compare it to other shows. It has something so untouchable going on. I've never been so moved by any other TV show as I am with Everwood. It pulls emotions out of me that I never even knew existed. The beauty of EA is that no matter what went on during their entire love story, they were always "together" and you felt their strong connection no matter what. Even during their difficult times, if it's possible I think you felt them bonded all the more. They are my favorite love story of all time and I know that's never going to change.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm glad my review helped. You know I would love to hear your thoughts on the finale and the entire series sometime. We could even get the Series finale thread going again, that would be very cool.
I’m sure I’m going to do that one day. I’d love to do that actually! I’m just not ready yet.
And the Series Finale thread is an amazing idea!!!

Quote:
Although it's just remarkable that you got through the entire series in 20 days. That is all about dedication for sure. So great.
Having all 89 eps on the table I couldn’t do this any other way! I even hit 10 eps one day...watching them all in a row, just with small bathroom brakes ...And when I couldn’t watch further coz of work or some other things I had to do or places I have to go, I really hated it! I was thinking I’m wasting my time while I could be watching Everwood. Obsessed much?

Quote:
This series is so complex and consists of so many layers that you do learn new things all the time while watching the episodes.
Exactly! You’re picking out stuff a lot there while rewatching the eps and I think it’s coz there are really no supporting characters there...I mean surely Andy/Ephram and Ephram/Amy plots were the cores of the show (IMO at least) but there was so much going on with other characters as well that sometimes it was beyond me to embrace it all totally. I love it thought coz now I’m starting rewatching the show, discovering it for the second time and this feeling is great!

Quote:
Yes this thread and board is something else. The "small town family unit" we have here is just priceless and our posts are always so filled with meaning and substance. So many boards at FF don't have that. They might have a zillion more posters on another board than here but more times than not, the substance in the posts is lacking as you'll see one or two word posts without much thought, etc. You never see that here. Ever.
I’ve always been a fan of a saying that it’s not a quantity but a quality that counts and when Everwood is a show of a highest quality out there no wonder its fans are that as well. Coming here for the first time I was a lil overwhelmed by all those long posts and happy and the same time coz I immediately knew this board/thread is different. Extraordinary. Meaningful. Like when you’re watching Everwood and you can actually “feel” it within you and identify with what’s going on there and learn from it, you can totally experiece something like this coming to this thread. I’m watching Everwood and it steams out so many emotions and it’s the same here. I’ve mantionned it before but I literally cried a couple of times reading people’s posts at Greenies. I’ve never done it at any other thread.

Quote:
Awww, Nika thanks for that. .
No one who just once lay their eyes on Ephram and Amy could just pass by this extraordinary relationship that they have. It’s too special, too amazing, to genuine, to real to ignore it! And I’m so glad you didn’t Tes!

Quote:
I know what you mean. With me, it's taking me longer with s3 because I watch some episodes more than once .....
Oh you’re so lucky Tes! I've never been able to do that, rewatching the eps as I watched them. I was rushing through the series like crazy!!!

Quote:
I honestly learn something on this board because the posters are so intelligent and I'm gaining knowledge about the show that I previously never had until listening to others. It's fantastic to not only have a lot of fun but also challenge each other like we do here. It's great.
Again I soo agree with you on this one! The exchange of thoughts and opinions here is so valuable and makes you a better person and I’m enjoying it very much. I tend to carry on long converstions in real life coz besides discussing the subject you’re also learning about other person as well and it’s one of the best things, being able to interact with others like that. Plus as you said, people are highlighting some things you totally missed or misunderstood before and it’s so helpful in the process of really getting this show. Thank you all for this.

Quote:
... thanks to Nika. She deserves award like that giving me Everwood
Everwood is a show no one should miss and if I’m getting a chance to pass my passion for it to another person, I’m taking it! It was a lil different with you Tes, coz you’ve already been into the show but I’m glad I had my share in getting you appreciate it fully!

Quote:
So I'm really glad Nika told me about this place because I just like to ramb away alot about my favorite shows....... So its nice to be here and talk about it with no fights or anything. Thats why I'm really at calm here because you guys seem really nice.
This place is a MUST for any Everwood/Greenie fan! How could I know such a Perfectwood exists and not telling you about it! Besides I’m the greatest pimp at heart!.

Quote:
...Believe me, no show has never done this to me. No films, no books or anything. I really didn't think no show could do this to me at all....
I’ve watched many shows in my life and I thought about some of them being those perfect shows, with reality and greatness being brought to the small screen but once I stumbled upon Everwood I knew they can’t even come close to what kind of high standard Everwood represents! It’s actually scary that a show can get under your skin that deep and change you as a person, making you look at life in a different way! Appreciating things you thought were given you for granted, appreciating people you thought will always be there by your side, reconsidering life morals you thought were good enough to lead you through your life. This show is like a Touch of a Angel and I never even dreamed about being touched by one.

Quote:
I think everyone should watch this sometime in their lifes because the E/A relationship is...amazing in all the ways. Even when there not together.
That’s the best part about their relationship! Even when they’re not a couple that link between them is always there. It’s unbreakable, it does not fades away, it does not lose its meaning. It connected them even when they were on the different sides of the Atlanic or when they thought there's really nothing there between them left. It was too strong, filled with too much love and devotion to loosen up just by a inch! Ever!

Last edited by lafcia; 11-06-2006 at 12:31 AM
Old 11-05-2006, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

ok, thank god for you guys. ill always have a place where i can come and discuss everwood. im so sorry for not stopping in more often. i had an epiphany and remembered everwood, and decided i had to watch some clips of ephram amy. i watched the finale again, and man, im so freaking sad. im so depressed this show got cancelled.

i have a few questions
1) are seasons 2, 3 and 4 EVER going to be released on DVD? does anyone know ANYTHING that we can do to get them released? im majorly disappointed that i cant buy them.

2) where can i watch episodes of everwood, or episode clips or ANYTHING??? i still havent seen seasons 2 and 3. and i really want to see all the ephram/amy moments. thats my favorite part of the show.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorkodancer147 (View Post)

2) where can i watch episodes of everwood, or episode clips or ANYTHING??? i still havent seen seasons 2 and 3. and i really want to see all the ephram/amy moments. thats my favorite part of the show.
I have s2 and s3. I could upload the episodes for you or send them to you? I have them on disk from a special friend.It wouldn't be a problem at all.

I have no idea if the other seasons are going to get realised. They should because Everwood should be on dvd. I don't understand why the other seasons didn't go on dvd. I know s1 boxset didn't do well but that was sooo long ago. They are many fans who want the boxsets. Thats why I'm glad I have nearly all the episodes

Quote:
Oh you’re so lucky Tes! I've never been able to do that, rewatching the eps as I watched them. I was rushing through the series like crazy!!!
haha, well I watched alot of episodes tonight. I'm going to watch 319 tomorrow. If I countuie watching, I will never get any sleep. And today, I have gone through Awwww, sad, crying and being touched. God Everwood just keeps getting better and better. Seriously in 314, I really cryed when Amy found out about Manisons baby. The way she took it and when the tears started coming down from her eyes, really made me cry. I love Emily so much and I don't blame Amy keeping it from Ephram either because she loves him so much. and when Ephram found out to, I like starting crying and was watching while I was crying which was hard because it was breaking my heart alot. I don't like seeing Ephram upset but Gregs acting in them scenes were AMAZING! He deserves an award and Emily.I so need to watch some of their stuff after I finished with Everwood.

Quote:
was thinking I’m wasting my time while I could be watching Everwood. Obsessed much
haha, I throught that when I was at college last week. I have no idea how I'll cope Tuesday because I won't have much time to watch Everwood which makes me sad because I have to watch an episode everyday or I get sad. Yeah, its the ruleI made on Wednesday when I got my love back and realised how much obsessed I was!

Quote:
I’ve always been a fan of a saying that it’s not a quantity but a quality that counts and when Everwood is a show of a highest quality out there no wonder its fans are that as well.
ITA Nika.I love shows that are good quality shows which is so Everwood. Its addicting and good qualifty. I just want to write to the writers of Everwood and tell me how much I really do love them. hands down, there the best writers for a tv show ever.

Quote:
t’s actually scary that a show can get under your skin that deep and change you as a person, making you look at life in a different way!
omg I know what you mean. Ephram and Amy as examples has been making me think about my life since Wednesday. Sounds stupid but its really making me think weather I'm doing the right things and everything. Which no other show does. Only Everwood has.

Quote:
It has everything..... well you'll see very soon exactly what I mean.
Can't wait to see it then. I can't wait to see Ephrams crush on Amy deloping and everything else. Going to be interesting to watch.

I didn't realise this post would be so long!
Old 11-06-2006, 02:38 AM
buffyannAlex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorkodancer147 (View Post)
i have a few questions
1) are seasons 2, 3 and 4 EVER going to be released on DVD? does anyone know ANYTHING that we can do to get them released? im majorly disappointed that i cant buy them.
Right now, there's NO plan for Everwood to be released on dvd .
Some fans are trying to think about ways to make that happen. Headquarters are at Everwood Music Save Everwood
Mainly, writing letters to the WarnerBros and all...
But right now, no dvd....

Quote:
Well, if you're unable to get the episode itself, there's a lot of clips in the Multimedia Thread on this board (check the first post) with lots of Ephramy clips
If you're looking for a particular one, you could make a request.

As for getting the episode itself, better to discuss this by PM so hit me with one if you want to know more.

Glad to see you back around here. We won't go away, Everwood was too damn good to give up on it.

Old 11-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Having all 89 eps on the table I couldn’t do this any other way! I even hit 10 eps one day...watching them all in a row, just with small bathroom brakes ...And when I couldn’t watch further coz of work or some other things I had to do or places I have to go, I really hated it! I was thinking I’m wasting my time while I could be watching Everwood. Obsessed much?
Nah. LMAO

Quote:
Exactly! You’re picking out stuff a lot there while rewatching the eps and I think it’s coz there are really no supporting characters there...I mean surely Andy/Ephram and Ephram/Amy plots were the cores of the show (IMO at least) but there was so much going on with other characters as well that sometimes it was beyond me to embrace it all totally. I love it thought coz now I’m starting rewatching the show, discovering it for the second time and this feeling is great!
That's awesome. And yes, this show was absolutely all about an ensemble cast, every character, main and supporting you cared about minus a few guest characters. Andy/Ephram and Ephram/Amy were the main storylines and pairings of the series and that was well noted, however the other dynamics and pairings while not as largely significant to the premise of the show, still contributed and meant so much to the overall story of Everwood. It was so great. This series was wholesome and that's what was so amazing and special.

Quote:
I’ve always been a fan of a saying that it’s not a quantity but a quality that counts and when Everwood is a show of a highest quality out there no wonder its fans are that as well.
So beautifully said.

Quote:
Coming here for the first time I was a lil overwhelmed by all those long posts and happy and the same time coz I immediately knew this board/thread is different. Extraordinary. Meaningful. Like when you’re watching Everwood and you can actually “feel” it within you and identify with what’s going on there and learn from it, you can totally experiece something like this coming to this thread. I’m watching Everwood and it steams out so many emotions and it’s the same here. I’ve mantionned it before but I literally cried a couple of times reading people’s posts at Greenies. I’ve never done it at any other thread.
I love your thoughts.

Quote:
Again I soo agree with you on this one! The exchange of thoughts and opinions here is so valuable and makes you a better person and I’m enjoying it very much. I tend to carry on long converstions in real life coz besides discussing the subject you’re also learning about other person as well and it’s one of the best things, being able to interact with others like that. Plus as you said, people are highlighting some things you totally missed or misunderstood before and it’s so helpful in the process of really getting this show. Thank you all for this.
Awwww yeah. Everything you said is so true. This thread/board is not only great fun but a true learning experience as well. Not only that, you hit it so perfectly when you said there can be application in everyday life. It's a beautiful thing.

Quote:
This place is a MUST for any Everwood/Greenie fan! How could I know such a Perfectwood exists and not telling you about it! Besides I’m the greatest pimp at heart!.
LOL

Quote:
That’s the best part about their relationship! Even when they’re not a couple that link between them is always there. It’s unbreakable, it does not fades away, it does not lose its meaning. It connected them even when they were on the different sides of the Atlanic or when they thought there's really nothing there between them left. It was too strong, filled with too much love and devotion to loosen up just by a inch! Ever!
Exactly! There were many moments throughout this series that their connection/bond was way more powerful than even their romantic relationship. That is the most precious thing about EA. They didn't have to be romantic for us to see how strong of a bond they had. It was always there, they were connected ALL THE TIME. Even throughout all the drama in season 2 and like you said, being on the other sides of the ocean, etc It simply didn't matter. When you have that strong of a connection with someone it's there at all times no matter what. And that was EA from the moment they first met in the 1.01. You felt their connection and you knew they were something special.

Quote:
Seriously in 314, I really cryed when Amy found out about Manisons baby. The way she took it and when the tears started coming down from her eyes, really made me cry. I love Emily so much and I don't blame Amy keeping it from Ephram either because she loves him so much. and when Ephram found out to, I like starting crying and was watching while I was crying which was hard because it was breaking my heart alot. I don't like seeing Ephram upset but Gregs acting in them scenes were AMAZING! He deserves an award and Emily.I so need to watch some of their stuff after I finished with Everwood.
So agree with you. Greg/Emily are INCREDIBLE actors both together and separately. Honestly, can anyone find better young actors out there than these two? They are brilliant and we were so lucky to have them for 4 seasons on this incredible show. And the storyline you're specifically talking about here with Madisongate and Amy and Ephram finding out, yes it was so heartbreaking. The performances were so moving. To see Amy's heart breaking into a million pieces when Harold told her was enough to start the tears in me. I also don't blame her for wanting to wait until he got back from NYC to tell him. And Ephram finding out from the liar Madison (sorry had to say that) was so sad but my God, what a scene between Greg and Treat in the hotel room with Ephram literally pushing Andy out of the way after finding out that Andy knew all along. Ephram appeared so broken, it was as if he were ready to collapse right then and there. Such great stuff.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread