Quote:
Originally posted by jkupc
I Love Ephramy!!! Can you tell?
can we use this as our intro banner? it's so nice
Old 09-19-2004, 01:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by randomalien13
I d that part....I also loved it when she said she might be getting herself into the most important relationship or somethnig
yeah and then her mother answered that they better buy her a new pair of shoes then.

Icon by me
Old 09-19-2004, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
thank you so much Lazy!
It was my pleasure

Jessica - great arts!

Quote:
And I watch the trailer, and I so hope Andy is gonna chicken out and not tell Ephram. I want more lovey-dovery all cuddling moments between the greenies!
On the other hand it would be great to see some cuddling moments between Ephramy but I also want this secret out and open. I hope they don't drag it all season. Some people have commented on the fact that there was an obvious sexual spark between Amy and Ephram and will Amy and Ephram have sex this season (which I think is going to happen). But will they have sex before Ephram learns the secret?

Quote:
Ohhh. can i be added to the list pretty please???
I'll add you right away You to haydensgirl

dawnie - for some reason I can't see your arts Would you mind posting a link?

Quote:
Hey, can I please be added to the list?
Of course ( new members )

Quote:
I cant wait to see the next episode.
More Ephramy cuteness I feel like I need to store all this Ephramy greatness somewhere because I know it won't last forever. I think there's going to be some difficult times when the Madison thing comes out so I'm enjoying all this while I still can

Amy_Amélie - you downloaded it right? Would you mind PM'ing me and tell me where you got it? I'm trying to find the best place to get the ep.

Quote:
they were so cute when they were sitting on the couch and she put her hands in his hair and looked at him so lovingly.
Absolutely. Amy and Ephram (I should probably say Emily and Greg because I believe it's the actors doing it) have always been touchy feely around eachother. That's one of the reasons why I can't wait to see more cute Ephramy scenes Because you know it won't look 'scipted'.

Welcome Amber Would you like to be added in the list?

Quote:
can we use this as our intro banner?
We can add it there But in order to put these new arts there, I think I need to take some old arts down if no one minds.

Tomorrow, tomorrow is only a day away

ETA: If someone wants to join to Ephramy fanlisting, there are a few links in the first post

Laura|

Last edited by Lazy; 09-19-2004 at 06:11 PM
Old 09-19-2004, 07:19 PM
Addicted Fan

just popping in to make sure y'all know i still exist....i would discuss the last episode but unfortunatley i still haven't had time to see it. well have to get back to proofreading my 1400 word essay and then on to write the rough draft for my 500-750 word one...gotta love high school.
-maria
Old 09-19-2004, 08:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazy
Some people have commented on the fact that there was an obvious sexual spark between Amy and Ephram and will Amy and Ephram have sex this season (which I think is going to happen). But will they have sex before Ephram learns the secret?
Oh I hope Ephram knows first. It would totally be unfair to Amy if they didn't knew first. And I think those two aren't gonna wait too long. Amy thought about it already with Tommy.
I hope this whole pregnant situation isn't gonna hold Ephram back. 'Cause they both said they were careful and Madisson still got pregnant. So maybe Ephram will be scared to let it happen to Amy too...I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Quote:
dawnie - for some reason I can't see your arts Would you mind posting a link?
Here

Icon by me

Last edited by dawnie@; 09-19-2004 at 10:05 PM
Old 09-20-2004, 08:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Some people have commented on the fact that there was an obvious sexual spark between Amy and Ephram and will Amy and Ephram have sex this season (which I think is going to happen). But will they have sex before Ephram learns the secret?
hum hum we don't know !!
Quote:
Amy_Amélie - you downloaded it right? Would you mind PM'ing me and tell me where you got it? I'm trying to find the best place to get the ep.
sure!!

Old 09-20-2004, 03:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi to all the newbies! It's so awesome when we get new fans.

I'm lovin' all the art, everyone! Keep it coming.... it's making my day just THAT much better!

Ooh - forgot there's a new ep on tonight!! Yay! Wait... I'm working till 9:30! OH NO!!!! I'm so glad I popped onto this board today, otherwise I would TOTALLY have forgotten to tape it!

*dashes off to set up tape in VCR*
Old 09-20-2004, 05:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
otherwise I would TOTALLY have forgotten to tape it!
how could you?

Old 09-20-2004, 06:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Could you send it to me too, I miss some of season two episodes!

Icon by me
Old 09-20-2004, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh I hope Ephram knows first. It would totally be unfair to Amy if they didn't knew first. And I think those two aren't gonna wait too long. Amy thought about it already with Tommy.

I hope this whole pregnant situation isn't gonna hold Ephram back. 'Cause they both said they were careful and Madisson still got pregnant. So maybe Ephram will be scared to let it happen to Amy too...I guess we'll have to wait and see!
See that's what I was thinking. Because I have a feeling that this Madison thing won't be resolved any time soon so how will that affect Ephramy's blossoming sexual relationship? Because I don't think they're ready to have sex just yet but the Madison thing is going to explode at some point. And if Ephram knows first it can take a long time before they (Ephramy) actually do anything, I bet they're going to have so many issues to deal with. So I'm interested to see how it goes.

dawnie - thanks for the link, it's beautiful

Quote:
Ooh - forgot there's a new ep on tonight!!
Yes there is Details would be appreciated

Laura|
Old 09-20-2004, 10:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hello,

would somebody be able to tell me where i can download last weeks episode...if not the entire episode, maybe just the Amy and Ephram parts.

Thanks!

Dali
Old 09-21-2004, 01:59 AM
Master Fan

Aww....tonight's eppy was so cute Yea, they did fight, but the endin was beyond awesome. Loved how they confessed how they were thinking about each other the whole time promos were good too

Thanks to dirtyfootprints for the avi
Old 09-21-2004, 02:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

Howdy Greenies,
I'm coming over from the other side of town to drop off the massive load of pics that I found for this ep.

Figured you wouldn't want all the arguing pics, but if you want them all I can bring the rest by later.
Have a good one...
Old 09-21-2004, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

love the pics.
Old 09-21-2004, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Please add me to the list..

This couple is adorable. The actors have such awesome chemistry together. They make the E/A pairing so real and natural. I love how they constantly look deep into each others eyes. You rarely see that kind of intensity. Just perfect. The looks that they give each other is amazing. One look can define a thousand words with this couple. They are so cute!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread